Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

LCPDFR.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will

Management Team
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will

  1. I'm pretty sure that's because of the way LCPDFR handles peds and cars. It must be different in 1.0 than it was in .95, and since vdH scripts are built to work with .95, there are errors now.
  2. There are still performance issues on consoles...specifically textures popping in as you move. If you drive too fast, some details might not load in, like light posts and signs. It's also a problem (probably worse) in GTA V.
  3. PC simply because mods. GTA just isn't the same without mods. What do you do on console? Drive around in circles for hours, constantly kill people without reason, go bowling with Roman? All of that has to get boring... Believe me, I loved GTA before I started playing on PC, but since getting GTA SA (and later GTA IV) on PC and playing with mods...playing on a console is just boring. I actually find GTA V pretty boring since I can't mod it.
  4. There's no reason to install it one by one. You can just download and install the 1.0.7.0 update.
  5. Or, just, you know, it isn't done yet. Lt. Caine doesn't want to release it unfinished and buggy. "Constructive criticism" turns to just bashing on the person when it's released to the public unfinished. I would definitely not call Lt. Caine an amateur modder. Edit: Nice edit to remove most of your post. I'll just snip the whole thing from my quote.
  6. I edited my post above, probably while you were typing this. In reality, it should be okay for people to wear whatever they want whenever they. The issue is when violence is caused. Yes, intolerance does go both ways, which is why the violence does happen. Either people wearing the shirt act in a way to provoke violence (intolerance towards the Mexican) or the Mexican provokes the violence simply because someone is wearing the shirt (intolerance towards the American). The uniform thing is true, and was a bad example by me. The flag on the shirt is causing worse distractions than the spaghetti strings. Instead of titillating (amazing word) distractions, they are causing violent distractions. Regardless of who provokes it, it falls back on the wearing of the shirt, so not allowing students to wear that shirt should cut down on the violence. Is your patriotism really more important than the safety of students? Also, I said it isn't okay to wear the British flag in America on the 4th of July. I did however edit that, saying it's a bad example because in this case it is wearing the American flag in America. Obviously wearing the British flag in Britain is fine on the 4th of July since it isn't a holiday there. In this case it's wearing the American flag in America, on a day celebrating Mexican heritage in America.
  7. The reason for that is because the holiday, as celebrated in America, is for Mexican-Americans celebrating their Mexican heritage. It's also celebrated in Mexico, primarily in Puebla, because on May 5th, 1862, the Mexicans fought back the French near Puebla. The issue is the fact that violence breaks out because of people who wear the flag to be assholes, not patriots. If they wore a shirt with an American flag on it throughout the year, and not just because it's a Mexican holiday, then it's fine. But wearing it because of the holiday is like wearing a British flag on Independence Day in America. I doubt it would cause much trouble since half of America probably doesn't even know why we celebrate the 4th of July, but still. (edit: thinking back, this probably isn't the best example because in this case they are wearing American flags in America, but you get the idea.) Again, the holiday is an American holiday. It's celebrated by Mexican-Americans in America. The punishment should be on the people who provoke the physical attack, but why not go one step ahead and prevent the attack in the first place? The constitutional right is also suppressed when forcing students to wear a uniform, or preventing students from wearing other types of clothes (short shorts, spaghetti string tank tops, etc). The students can still show their patriotism on every other day of the year. Why must they on this one specific day? Oh, almost forgot. I interpreted it that way because I know how people are. Especially kids in school. Again, if they wear the shirt throughout the year and they just happened to also wear it on that day, then fine. But only wearing it on that specific holiday is obviously just doing it to be an intolerant asshole. Edit again: I agree that the people who get mad and start trouble because of someone wearing an American flag on May 5th are the problem, not so much the wearing of the flag itself. I also think that the people wearing the flag to be an asshole should have some respect for the holiday and other's heritages. Just wearing it and not saying anything, not rubbing it in people's faces, not causing trouble is completely fine. People overreacting to people just wearing it then causing violence is not fine. People rubbing the flag in other's faces, being an intolerant asshole, and provoking violence is not fine and shouldn't be done. But since it happens, disallowing students to wear the flag on one day in order to prevent violence before it happens is completely fine with me.
  8. It wasn't "banned." They were prohibited from wearing shirts with an American flag for the one day, May 5th, otherwise know as the holiday, Cinco de Mayo. The day is to celebrate Mexican heritage and pride, and also the victory the Mexican's had against the French on May 5th, 1862. The reason they were wearing the flags was to anger people of Mexican descent, basically saying "fuck you and your holiday, I'm American." At least that seems to be how people of Mexican descent in the school were seeing it since they were causing violence. The funny thing is that Cinco de Mayo was created and is primarily celebrated in America. And another thing: All this case does is prove that schools can legally disallow students from wearing certain clothes. That is already a thing...ever heard of dress codes and school uniforms?
  9. The quote you used at the end is from the description of the video - hardly a reliable source on how violent the people in that house were. As mentioned before, there is a shotgun laying out in the open at 6:51. I'm sure these people were deemed armed and dangerous, which is why the SWAT team was used to handle the situation. Would you have rather had a single officer walk in and get shot? Perhaps the use of concussion grenades was a bit excessive (there were quite a few bangs), but no one was injured in the raid except for a dog (2 according to the video, but I only see one - the one that runs out of the room is the same one you see on the floor before that). A lot of people may disagree (especially those at PETA), but in the eyes of a police officer, the lives of humans are more important than the lives of dogs. Don't get me wrong, I love dogs and hate to see them hurt, but if one looked like it might attack me, I would take the shot too.
  10. I believe the person you quoted meant she is in the US illegally. As in an illegal immigrant.
  11. You linked to a topic called "New Rules" in a forum we don't have permission to view...
  12. They shoot a dog and it runs into another room, you can clearly see it at 6:55. According to the description, there was a second dog somewhere and both dogs died.
  13. Gotta love the comments on the video. What would you have done if a dog charged at you? Let it rip you to shreds?
  14. Do you mean you want the siren and the lights to turn on with a single button push? For that, you need to activate express mode. The key binding is in the ini. You might need to change it to something other than backspace (the default) - that key didn't work at all for me. After you activate express mode, you just need to press your GTA IV siren key to activate the siren and the lights.
  15. It shouldn't matter because it still uses the same documents folder. The difference is that with xliveless, it's saved locally, whereas without it, it saves to GFWL.
  16. Save games should universally be used. If you use xlive.dll, most likely the saves are in the Documents folder that ineseri posted. If not, they are most likely in the appdata folder ineseri posted. The game loads the saves from one of those folders. It doesn't matter if you're using a backup or not.
  17. Will replied to Hastings's topic in Discussion
    Yes, you can press shift to yell commands. When the suspect is moving it will be a "pull over" warning, and when you are stopped it will be a "exit vehicle" warning. I could be mistaken, but I think I saw Sam say somewhere that there will be more voice options added soon.
  18. I believe he wants to make cars, not install car mods. Edit: Ninja'd by OP, and 1000th post!
  19. I think GTA is lying to you about not having enough memory... Anyway, it's weird that it's doing that. Cars have different LODs, or Levels of Detail. What it looks like is happening is that the game is switching the car to a far away LOD even though the car is close to you. Could be a problem with the model.
  20. I didn't know that, thanks. That will probably work better than Bandicam. Since I run it in a window, Bandicam would probably capture the border too.
  21. I was literally just playing this for the first time in a while...odd. Unfortunately, I don't have any screenshots.
  22. Ahh, okay, I see. The model uses 3 heads from one of the other peds. I don't remember which one, but it isn't cop or strooper.
  23. Not sure. Those should just work by changing the name then importing it as m_y_cop.
  24. Just rename the files to m_y_cop. You would then probably have to edit the pedvariations and/or peds files. If you link me to the ped you want to install I can do this for you and give you the file. Actually, this one has the files for m_y_cop: '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>> And you don't have to edit the data files.
  25. I had a 650 and it ran GTA on medium to high settings. I also had an 8120, not and 8320, so maybe that would help a little, but not much.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.