Black Jesus

Alaska State Troopers Uniforms?

Does anybody know where I can find AST uniforms that replace the normal cops(m_y_cop) and not the alderney troopers? I cant seem to find one and I dont know how to make uniforms. Any help would be great.

Just rename the files to m_y_cop. You would then probably have to edit the pedvariations and/or peds files. If you link me to the ped you want to install I can do this for you and give you the file.

Actually, this one has the files for m_y_cop: '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

And you don't have to edit the data files.

Edited by willpv23

Just rename the files to m_y_cop. You would then probably have to edit the pedvariations and/or peds files. If you link me to the ped you want to install I can do this for you and give you the file.

Actually, this one has the files for m_y_cop: '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

http://gtapolicemods.com/showthread.php?7547-REL-Alaska-State-Troopers-Pack -link to mediafire is at end of 1st post

I changed the name of the files but the cop heads are different, I think they're EFLC cop peds

http://gtapolicemods.com/showthread.php?7547-REL-Alaska-State-Troopers-Pack -link to mediafire is at end of 1st post

I changed the name of the files but the cop heads are different, I think they're EFLC cop peds

Not sure. Those should just work by changing the name then importing it as m_y_cop. 

Not sure. Those should just work by changing the name then importing it as m_y_cop. 

Yeah these change the heads of the models so only 3 different models instead of like 6, and I want my partner to look different.

Thanks for your help btw

Yeah these change the heads of the models so only 3 different models instead of like 6, and I want my partner to look different.

Thanks for your help btw

Ahh, okay, I see. The model uses 3 heads from one of the other peds. I don't remember which one, but it isn't cop or strooper.