Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

LCPDFR.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will

Management Team
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will

  1. Verify the files of Watch_Dogs and it should be fine.
  2. Not that I agree with invading people's privacy, but it really doesn't bother me. What will they do with my information? As long as they aren't contacting me just to criticize me on what I do on my phone, I really don't care.
  3. It should work for any vehicle, the point of the option is to add your own vehicles. LCPDFR automatically recognizes the default GTA IV and EFLC police vehicles without any modification to the file.
  4. I think people would move over with ELS 8, but don't quote me on that. The lights and sirens will work just like any other ELS vehicle. You should be able to pull people over and use the police computer by opening LCPDFR.ini in the LCPDFR folder and adding POLICEW; after AdditionalCopCarModels. AdditionalCopCarModels=POLICEW;
  5. You probably need a command line. Make a file called commandline.txt and put it in the main GTA IV folder (where GTAIV.exe or EFLC.exe is). In the file, type -nomemrestrict -norestrictions and save. There are others you can use as well, but start simple to see if that will help. More can be found here.
  6. Well, didn't Alexander Blade do a lot of scripting stuff for GTA IV? I'm sure he knows what he's talking about.
  7. It took LCPDFR 4.5 years to have a full release (1.0). Anything before that was alpha/beta. I'm pretty sure they're trying to go for a full release with this mod. Plus that progress page I linked has been updated pretty regularly.
  8. http://ems-mod.com/progress.php In 3%, if you can somehow translate that to a time period, which is impossible.
  9. I'm pretty sure any software and systems we have now will be obsolete by then and the new programs we will have then will not have this issue.
  10. Will commented on Bxbugs123's gallery image in GTA IV Galleries
  11. Crown Victoria Beaten Police Interceptor
  12. It's Callouts+ that is doing it, assuming you have the latest version. Open CalloutsPlus.ini and change VehicleHazards=J to a different key of your choosing, or to VehicleHazards=None if you want to disable it.
  13. In ELS.ini, what is "Toggle_Hazlights" set to? Do you have >Indicator Script by Lil-rich? Do you have >Callouts+ by LukeD?
  14. New York State Police has been upgrading, and changing from the blue livery to black. [None taken by me, found on Google] Edit: After further reading from curiosity, it turns out that the black may just be for these test vehicles since it was the standard color. Apparently the bulk order of new cars was made in the normal blue color. It does make sense since these cars have "H" designated as the troop, meaning it's a car from headquarters being rotated around different troops for testing. Source
  15. .

    Will replied to Pavy's topic in GTA IV & LCPDFR Support
    All of the trainer files belong in the GTA IV main folder, where GTAIV.exe is. They are .asi scripts and are loaded by an .asi loader, such as dsound. I don't think that will solve your problem though.
  16. But still no heists. They said it would be in the spring, spring ends in 4 days. I like how they hyped up how you'll be able to plan and perform heists with your friends before the game even came out and it still isn't in the game. I have a feeling it won't be until the PS4, XBOne, and PC versions come out.
  17. Biggest recommendation: Build it. Don't buy from Best Buy.
  18. The lights in the light bar just need to be brighter, I can see them rotating in there. Looks nice!
  19. GTA V is in LA (LS) and the surrounding countryside...If they were to use the same map again right away, it wouldn't be GTA VI, probably just DLC like EFLC or something similar to Liberty and Vice City Stories.
  20. Thanks for responding with respect and dignity instead of threatening legal action when people talk bad about you, it really is appreciated.
  21. I would like a new city. Don't really care which, just something fresh.
  22. Just completing the first mission, then saving it should be fine.
  23. I don't think they will work too hard to disallow single player mods, they will be focusing on making sure multiplayer stays fair though. I don't know what they will do, but I'm sure the modding community will find a way to make it work.
  24. I prefer Steam just because I like Steam. Having a physical copy means nothing to me, it just makes more work when I'm moving in and out of college.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.