Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

LCPDFR.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will

Management Team
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will

  1. I got that too, but on the bottom. Also: STEAM http://store.steampowered.com/app/271590/
  2. Oh, I guess I forgot to mention that it's coming THIS FALL. Only a couple of months!
  3. Just gonna put this here too: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52261/Grand-Theft-Auto-V-Coming-this-Fall-to-PlayStation-4-Xbox
  4. It looks amazing. There was one part of the video where the needle on the tachometer moved in the car.
  5. Yes, but that is an E3 topic. This is a GTA V topic. I don't believe a GTA game has ever been remade for a new console (Xbox original game on the Xbox 360 store doesn't count, it's the same exact game). Hopefully if they were willing to do this, it means they might be willing to make a better PC version of GTA V than they did GTA IV. Edited original post.
  6. It was just announced at E3 that GTA V is coming to PS4. Perhaps PC is soon to come? Apparently it's announced for Xbox One and PC as well. Can't find the official source, but it was Tweeted by Boogie2988 on Twitter. There we go
  7. Got some updates in the form of answers to questions in the comments (thanks Tomson Kaplan): http://www.policetacticsgame.com/p/features-list.html
  8. I also installed Watch_Dogs...Could one game break another...? Edit: Apparently so. Verifying the files for Watch Dogs fixed the issue in GTA. Makes sense...
  9. So here's a new one, for me at least. My mouse will not work in GTA IV. It works fine everywhere else, other games and all, but will not work in GTA IV. I can't move it in the opening menu, in game, or in the pause menu. The mouse for GFWL works after pressing home since it is just the normal Windows cursor. I tried running the game in windowed mode, disabling my second monitor, unplugging and plugging in the mouse, even restarting the computer with no luck. It just started happening out of nowhere. No new mods since the last time it worked, or any other changes to the game, or even any computer hardware. I really don't want to have to reinstall the game, so I was hoping to get an alternate solution here. Edit: It does work in the LCPDFR computer. Edit 2: The mouse buttons do not work, either. I cannot scroll through weapons with the scroll wheel, aim, or shoot. However, I have the airhorn in ELS mapped to the right mouse button, and that works fine. Only the default GTA IV functions are not working at all.
  10. Then search the forums, there have been multiple topics about LCPDFR going to GTA V. lsdpfr.com used to redirect to a g17media.com page stating that they own the domain.
  11. http://www.dailychanges.com/g17media.com/2012-06-07/ Also, I just quoted you on that.
  12. I have to disagree with this review, it runs just fine on my AMD FX-8350 and Nvidia GeForce GTX 780.
  13. '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>
  14. I can't really tell you what these numbers mean, just that higher is generally better. Based on the links posted above: 7850 860 MHz core clock 1024 stream processors 1200 MHz memory clock (4.8Gbps) 2 GB memory 256-bit memory interface 7950 900 MHz core clock 1792 stream processors 1250 MHz memory clock (5.0 Gbps) 3 GB memory 384-bit memory interface Also note that the 7950 requires 2 6-pin connectors from your power supply, while the 7850 only needs one. Make sure your power supply supports this. In my opinion, it really depends on your net cost of the 7950 (price you will pay for the 7950 minus the price you will sell the 7850 for).
  15. New York State Troopers also generally patrol alone, without a partner. NYPD virtually has a cop on every street corner.
  16. Green Man Gaming has a 25% off voucher for it. Use PT7ELX-1WPWNT-7UAGQZ when you check out. It works on Murdered: Soul Suspect, Watch_Dogs, Watch_Dogs: Deluxe Edition, Watch_Dogs Season Pass, Wildstar and Wildstar : Deluxe Edition.
  17. From the ELS user guide. I think it may have been on purpose that people don't always get out of the way, but maybe not.
  18. Open default_config.ini Scroll to [ ENV_LIGHT_COLORS ] Change whichever extras you wish to change. Acceptable colors are RED, BLUE, EBLUE, WHITE, AMBER, GREEN, MAGENTA. Extras 1-4 are primary lights, usually the lights on the lightbar. Extras 5-6 are the warning lights, usually wig-wags/takedowns. Extras 7-9 are secondary lights, usually a traffic advisor. Save as a name other than default_config, i.e. police.ini. Open _SLOTCONTROL.ini For the car you wish to use the configuration file you just created, i.e. [ POLICE ], change "File = default_config" to "File = [name of your file, i.e. police]" Repeat for every car you wish to change
  19. The forum is not a substitute to reading the user manual that comes with ELS. You'll specifically want to refer to sections 2.06, 3.01, 6.06, and 6.07.
  20. Then you would put "noose" as the file for [ NOOSE ] in _SLOTCONTROL.ini
  21. Have you seriously never heard of Weird Al?
  22. In _SLOTCONTROL.ini, you set the file for [ NOOSE ] to the name of the VCF? I believe the VCF included with the car is called "police".
  23. I've searched all of the internet for this. I never found anything. What they should have done was make a free roam in the patrol desk, like there is for all the desks. It could have all of the street crimes for every desk. The only issue with having all of the crimes would be having to redo some of the acting for the cutscenes since you would have a different partner. They actually considered allowing you to wear the beat cop uniform, but decided not to apparently: https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/200149066-Accessing-the-Patrol-Uniform-after-completing-the-tutorial

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.