Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

LCPDFR.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will

Management Team
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will

  1. Will commented on Cj24's gallery image in GTA IV Galleries
  2. Nope nothing to see. Especially the newly updated ELS in the downloads section. MOVE ALONG.
  3. I believe he said he's talked to some people that work in policing. The car is most likely just a placeholder, but for some reason nobody gets the idea of that. So many people here have their own opinions, of which I respect, but posting it in this topic isn't going to help anyone. Go to the website and tell them what you think instead of bitching about it here. They look at every comment left on every post.
  4. NB showed a function in 7.1 where you can deactivate the ELS keys on the spot, I'm assuming that will be carried over to 8.
  5. How do people actually believe something from The Onion?
  6. I really hope they find the little bitch that called it in. Teach him a lesson about how serious it really is to "swat" someone.
  7. The entire game has pretty much been rewritten since then. They aren't focusing on graphics right now, that will be later. Right now they are working on the base game and its features. The graphics won't be amazing, but the gameplay should be.
  8. I don't understand how you don't like a game because of its cars. Even if they stick with this, it's still a game where you play as a police officer. Isn't that what you want? Does the car really matter that much? Plus, I think they said there might be modding capabilities, but I'm not sure. The game is nowhere near being released yet. The models and graphics are really just in place for them to test the scripting. At least with this game, they're actually making their own models instead of buying them from other people and showing them as their own. I don't know what world you live in, but if you have a different opinion than someone else, then yes, they will challenge you on it. That's how life is, not just this website. Here at least we're respectful about it and don't say "Hey, fuck you, you don't agree with me therefore you are an idiot that deserves to die" like other places on the internet.
  9. So because you don't like the car shown in an extremely early photo, you think the game will be bad? I suggest you read this page to get a better idea of what the game will be instead of judging it based on an early version of a car: http://www.policetacticsgame.com/p/features-list.html Also, you could inform them of your opinion by commenting on one of the posts on the website. They seem to be very open to community feedback.
  10. I did: "...one or more blue lights or combination blue and red lights or combination blue, red and white lights may be affixed to a police vehicle, fire vehicle, ambulance, emergency ambulance service vehicle, and county emergency medical services vehicle provided that such blue light or lights shall be displayed [...] for rear projection only."
  11. Huh, that is odd. It's actually law that emergency vehicles only have red or white forward facing lights. Forward facing blue lights are for volunteer firefighters only. Emergency vehicles can only have rear facing blue lights. From http://www.safeny.ny.gov/emer-vt.htm
  12. Update shown on the website: Some more screenshots:
  13. They're in the vehicles' .wtd files, which you learned how to access earlier. If you scroll through the files (textures) in the .wtd, you'll find the liveries named "police_sign_[1-4]." You want to make sure to replace those when you want to replace a livery, which you do by having the "police_sign_#" file selected before you press import.
  14. It's still in very early stages of development Yes, this is completely different. The developers of 10-13 and of Police Tactics said some things in the comment section here: http://www.policetacticsgame.com/2014/04/new-crowd-simulation.html
  15. I know there was a >topic about this already, but that's getting close to a year old. "Police Tactics is a sandbox game that will simulate the life of a police officer, more like a sheriff. The player will have on and off duty days and will be able to pick up a woman or a man for the job and build a career. Since we are aiming for a more detailed gameplay mixing RPG, action and adventure, the game world is set in a small town, where the players also can visit other surroundings areas." They recently started updating the website again, since they were busy with other projects the past few months. It really is shaping up to be a good game. It isn't a copy of 10-13 or whatever, actually this came first. The main developer of 10-13 started with the Police Tactics but left to do his own thing. For more information, take a look at their website: http://www.policetacticsgame.com/ Screenshots from the website:
  16. As long as you give proper credit for everything, you should be alright.
  17. Is it at the same time every time? I had that happen everyday at 8 PM because there was a program scheduled to check for updates at that time. There was no pop up message at all, it just tabbed out. Check your task scheduler in Windows to see if anything might be causing it.
  18. Guess I'll have to use .2a for the time being since that bug makes the game near unplayable for me.
  19. Will commented on 42069's gallery image in GTA IV Galleries
  20. If you plan on playing new games, it probably won't be good enough. For example, Watch_Dogs will have a minimum graphics card requirement of a GTX 460.
  21. Do you plan on making a way to edit the keys? Since E is the default action button for everything, having that be the control to fix the car's engine is kind of annoying. For example, I'm trying to arrest a suspect near the front of my car, then suddenly decide my car needs an oil change. Also, Shift-Z to stabilize someone was conflicting with the default PoliceHelper cone control. So, when I'm trying to set out cones, I start reviving someone 30 feet away; or while reviving someone, I shit a cone. For that, I changed my PH control, but I'm just so used to Z that I keep pressing it for barriers. Then with Shift-R for the ambulance, I tell my partner to regroup at the same time. That one I also changed in LCPDFR, and really isn't much of a problem. Edit: Just thought about checking the readme to see if you mentioned it and saw that you will add customization later, so there's my answer.
  22. It's possible to use interiors, but will take a little bit more work than just setting up a callout inside a building. There's an unreleased (most likely never will be) mod that uses interiors similar to the way LCPDFR uses the lawyer's office. What you do is walk into a marker at a location which then teleports you to the interior of a building. Then, when you leave, you walk into another marker to bring you back out of the building where you entered. So, for example you want to use the interior for the Bohan safehouse in GTA IV, but for a building somewhere in Algonquin. You would have a marker at the building in Algonquin which teleports you to the Bohan safehouse interior. Then, when you leave, you walk into a marker inside the interior to teleport you back to where you entered in Algonquin.
  23. So with this, garbage trucks will be driving around with a Q siren? I like the idea, it's definitely unique and very interesting, but not something I'll be using. I'll still keep up with your progress to see how it turns out.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.