LSPDFR 0.4 brings incredible new customization features that give you unparalleled control over your game.
- Add your own custom law enforcement agencies.
- Customize loadouts, outfits, vehicles, police stations.
- Define your own patrol areas.
From entirely re-crafted intelligence to helicopters that don't fly through bridges, pursuits in LSPDFR 0.4 are top notch.
- Sweeping changes to police intelligence, spawning and positioning.
- Dangerous, desperate suspects with custom pathfinding.
- New Pursuit Menu to adjust options and tactics on the fly.
Read the full post: Pursuits & Intervention
211 - Holdup in progress
It might be a classic police code, but this is a fresh, new callout.
- Race against the clock to respond to various robberies in progress.
- A new experience developed by the LSPDFR team.
- One callout, different locations, many possibilities.
The Crime System
The Crime System allows for far greater interaction with GTA V's rich environment, providing a more dynamic experience during patrols.
- Ambient crime events that take place within the game world.
- 'Call in' situations as they happen.
- Seamlessly initiate pursuits of fleeing suspects.
Read the full post: The Technology
Out with Officer Ronson, in with Officer You. LSPDFR 0.4 introduces actual characters with actual names and actual stats.
- Create your own custom characters to play as within LSPDFR.
- Statistics for each character + publish to the community with LSPDFR Sync.
- Fully interactive apartment as standard.
More information: Characters Feature Guide
Yes, it's a single player game, but this is a massive community.
- Sync your LSPDFR characters with the community.
- Create profiles and bios for your characters.
- Live feeds of character activity on LCPDFR.com