[API][WIP/REL] Callouts+ - Additional LCPDFR API Callouts

Oh LukeD, one more question I've been meaning to ask for a while now but forget....when the license check says " NoTax/SORN or something like that, what does this mean?

In the UK it is a legal requirement to pay vehicle tax for each calendar year OR declare the vehicle as SORN (Statutory Off Road Notification).

It is therefore an offence to:

a) Drive an untaxed vehicle on the road.

b) Drive a vehicle declared SORN on the road.

c) Have ownership of a vehicle which has not been taxed or declared SORN.

Live Streaming daily from 8pm GMT (UK) at https://twitch.tv/OfficialLukeD - I play a variety of things 😄

Join my official discord server for support, general chat and my stream schedule! https://discord.gg/Mddj7PQ

I had no clue either but still arrested sorn vehicles, because if it says "no tax" it can't be good... 

Are those offences arrestable under UK law, Luke? In the States they arrest everyone for anything, but here in Russia cops would only write a ticket, so it's hard to guess your national ways :)

I had no clue either but still arrested sorn vehicles, because if it says "no tax" it can't be good... 

Are those offences arrestable under UK law, Luke? In the States they arrest everyone for anything, but here in Russia cops would only write a ticket, so it's hard to guess your national ways :)

No, they're not arrestable usually.

If you are caught driving without tax or caught driving a vehicle that is declared SORN the police have full power to seize your vehicle and send you walking (hence the new "seize car" interaction added in the questioning a detained suspect.)

you'll also typically be given a fine (around £60 if I have my facts right)

Obviously however it depends on the circumstance as to WHY the police have noticed you're driving with no tax as to what action they take. If you borrowed your mums car to joy ride you'll be arrested for TWOC (taken without owners consent) and the fact the vehicle isn't taxed only acts as an aggravating factor.

Live Streaming daily from 8pm GMT (UK) at https://twitch.tv/OfficialLukeD - I play a variety of things 😄

Join my official discord server for support, general chat and my stream schedule! https://discord.gg/Mddj7PQ

Got crash when respond to callout Shotsfired of 1.1

When I uninstall callout+ then shotsfired works fine

Why?

Because sometimes it's fun to mess with people by forcing the LCPDFR callouts to crash instead of my own, just to see if anyone notices.

How do I start?

Because I don't get calls..

Press "start"

How come everytime I accept a callout, especially the suspicious activity near burger shot, control says disregard.

Because fat_cop be eating all the food.

Now for the serious answers. I don't know why any of these issues are arising. As it says in the very important read me document along with the user documentation I created, perhaps you should post a log file or more details as to what is going wrong or what you did. Even if I 100% wanted to help you 3 I simply can't spew out an answer when all I get is "it no work plz why?"

Because sometimes it's fun to mess with people by forcing the LCPDFR callouts to crash instead of my own, just to see if anyone notices.

Press "start"

Now for the serious answers. I don't know why any of these issues are arising. As it says in the very important read me document along with the user documentation I created, perhaps you should post a log file or more details as to what is going wrong or what you did. Even if I 100% wanted to help you 3 I simply can't spew out an answer when all I get is "it no work plz why?"

I feel your pain 100% in this reply... I enjoyed reading it to its fullest.

logov1_zpsd8d8fbe3.jpeg

Help my channel grow and I can explain to my wife why this addiction to coding is a good thing!

Press "start"

Hey LukeD,

I read your post and I tought I try to explain the problem regarding the "it crashes, help - posts". I can only explain it from what I experienced.

When I use callouts+ I get texture loss after about 20 minutes. Removing Callouts+ allows me to play for hours without any problems at all.

As soon as i get the texture loss issue I know 100% that the next callout will crash. I doesn't matter if its a callout from callouts+ or from lcpdf itself.

I tried it with a clean install only using lcpdfr and callouts+.

I guess it is a memory related issue. I don't know what causes the high memory usage while playing with callouts+ ?!

Another point is that when it crashes i only get an error from the advanced hook log telling me the following:

Log started on: 18:28:59 4-2-2015

------------------------

[iNFO - 18:28:59] Gameversion - 1.0.7.0

[iNFO - 18:28:59] XLiveLess present - skipping xlive changes

[iNFO - 18:28:59] Improving ELS compatibility

[iNFO - 18:28:59] AdvancedHook 0.38 © 2010-2015 LMS - Initialized

[iNFO - 18:28:59] E-Mail: lms@lcpdfr.com

[iNFO - 18:28:59] Permission granted for LCPDFR & ELS only

[iNFO - 18:28:59] Thanks to listener, aru, #iv-modding and cp702

[iNFO - 18:28:59] Attaching exception handler...

[iNFO - 18:28:59] Exception handler attached

[iNFO - 18:28:59] Patching game functions...

[iNFO - 19:8:12] An exception occured

[iNFO - 19:8:12] Minidump saved

[iNFO - 19:8:12]

Process: F10000

Address: 17AF7D0 (Faulting module: E:Program Files (x86)Rockstar GamesGrand Theft Auto IVGTAIV.exe loaded into process space at 1310000 - function offset without PE header is: 49E7D0)

Code: C0000005

Registerdump - EAX: 0 EBP: 6BD3E690 EBX: 0 ECX: 5B4EDB0 EDI: 5B4EDB0 EDX: 0 EIP: 17AF7D0 ESI: 5A70680 ESP: 6BD3E608

I hope I could help a bit finding the problem.

Cheers, Jety!

"Some say that the outline of his left nipple is exactly the same shape as the Nurburgring, and if you give him a really important job to do, he’ll skive off and play croquet."

Just encountered two weirdest things while playing your callout. 

First was rather cool actually. It was an ordinary traffic accident call. The drivers at this call can't be stopped by any means except shooting (btw, maybe you could make them react to simple orders rather than guns or taser? When taser is used, other driver leave their cars and clutter the road). So I pull my gun out and one of them hits me (!), gets in his Feltzer (!) and drives off, and I can't activate the pursuit. Nevertheless I chase him and pull him over just as a regular car, but he turns so abruptly that he hits a tree and crashes the car. The car turns out to be stolen and he was wanted, but I've never seen this outcome of an RTC callout. 

Second was plain weird. I placed a new barrier and got in my car and suddenly just stuck in the middle of the road in front of the barrier, being unable to leave or move. My cruiser had his stop lights on and looked just like NPC vehicles when they stop.  

Edited by Hastings

Press "start"

LMAO. Anyways I figured out why it keeps disregarding. I had a log file that said they could not generate the ped. This is because of my vehicle mod. I uninstalled the vehicle mod and it now works.

Ray

Second was plain weird. I placed a new barrier and got in my car and suddenly just stuck in the middle of the road in front of the barrier, being unable to leave or move. My cruiser had his stop lights on and looked just like NPC vehicles when they stop.  

Use SNT & ragdoll yourself, then ....... "un-ragdoll" yourself.   If needed, remove the barrier, move your car, then place the barrier again.

This apparently happens if you get too close to the barrier.

If my post made you laugh (or giggle) in any way, smash that blue grey "Like this" button & like it :smile:

If my answer to your Support Thread fixed your problem, please Vote it up by clicking the ^ (up) arrow to the left of my name.

Use SNT & ragdoll yourself, then ....... "un-ragdoll" yourself.   If needed, remove the barrier, move your car, then place the barrier again.

God dammit I forgot to check for the player vehicle too rvfwnhjhndsfvhnjihsdcnjhkccxuhnidfgvnhiarscnbjicdfsjnjijjsdcvfhuncerfnbnjwrfc

*rage*

I'll fix it when I'm back home after the weekend. *feels incredibly stupid*

Killer barriers can possess your mind if too close lol. I read something like this, guess it was Lovecraft or someone. 

• 2 weeks later...

Had some hiccups while playing recently. The street race callout sometimes ends after accepting the callout and plays the music as if everyone was arrested. The tracker purstuit callout sometimes messes up, when I arrive at the scene of the stole vehicle, the signal strength stays at 0%. Third, the lcpdfr.load error happens often when a tow truck is called

Heres the log with the loader error:

2015-04-21 21:06:01 - Error during Tick in script 'LCPDFR_Loader.Loader':
                      System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto IV\GTAIV\LCPD First Response.dll' because it is being used by another process.
                         at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
                         at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
                         at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
                         at LCPDFR_Loader.Test.LoadFile(String path)
                         at LCPDFR_Loader.Test.LoadAssembly()
                         at LCPDFR_Loader.Loader.Load()
                         at LCPDFR_Loader.Loader.Loader_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
                         at GTA.Script.TryTick()
                         at GTA.Script.DoTick()
                         at GTA.ScriptThread.OnTick()
2015-04-21 21:06:07 - SCRIPTS TERMINATED!

Edited by NoVertigo
posted a log