[API][WIP/REL] Callouts+ - Additional LCPDFR API Callouts

Yeah, I don't understand the issue with Callouts+ and the shots fired callout generated by LCPDFR. I removed all my gun mods and weapon mods, and have little to no script mods and simple police vehicles. Using Callouts+ the game works great, right until LCPDFR decides to issue a shots fired call. The second I arrive on scene my game will crash to desktop.

If I remove Callouts+ I can spawn back to back to back shots fired calls arrive, and complete them with weapons mods, sound mods, car mods, police ped mods, lots of horrible bad for stability stuff. I just tested this yesterday. Unfortunately, I eliminated every possible culprit that could have crashed the game with a shots fired call. Callouts+ became the culprit which is extremely sad because the rest of the mod is absolutely amazing and if it's not installed I find my game incredibly lacking. I love being able to call in to receive vehicle details, and being able to question and breathalyze suspects in your car is a very awesome touch. Not to mention most of the other callouts are pretty cool and add some unique flavor to LCPDFR. 

I don't want to sound impatient or demanding, especially since I can't provide too much information to pinpoint a probable causation of the crash, but I am posting to learn if any new progress has been made by anyone on determining why Callouts+ is crashing the game when LCPDFR spawns a shots fired call. 

Thanks in advance to anyone who can offer some insight, and also a big thanks to LukeD for the unique mod. I really hope I can find what the issue is so I can keep using it! 

@NoVertigo Unfortunately that error log doesn't help me at all as it doesn't show what part of my plugin is crashing. Please post the LCPDFR.log file.

@Hero540 I have no idea why it's causing problems with one of the default callouts to be honest. There are a few problems with the plugin, as you would expect with it being developed by a single person. However mod development has been suspended until after May now. I have all my coursework due in in 2 weeks time, followed by my exams. I don't have time to be bug fixing or figuring out problems as I'm sure you can all appreciate.

I will hopefully do some bug fixes, maybe a rewrite of some features to solve the issues, after my exams. But I also hope to get into GTA V modding as and when it's possible so my time will be split between the two. As I have mentioned this plugin will eventually die out, it's demand will be much lower due to GTA V. But I will try to fix more things before I fully switch to V.

I hope this answers any questions people might have.

Live Streaming daily from 8pm GMT (UK) at https://twitch.tv/OfficialLukeD - I play a variety of things 😄

Join my official discord server for support, general chat and my stream schedule! https://discord.gg/Mddj7PQ

Thanks for the extremely fast reply, Luke! 

I've been out of school for a very long time now, and stupidly, I might add, I never decided to take my education any further than High School, so I tend to completely forget about school and the scheduling involved. I guess that speaks for my selfishness and being within my own little world. :wacko:

I wish you the very best of luck with your exams, and I understand completely why you need to pause development. Your education is something that far exceeds a game in importance! Lol. Thank you for the very fast reply. I look forward to updates when and if they come. 

I also feel I should apologize in case it did indeed seem like I was rushing or pushing development. That was not my intention. More than anything I was curious to know if I had borked something on my end. Anyways, before I ramble on some more, I appreciate the heads up! Thank you. 

• 4 weeks later...

Heya guys,

Just recently, the ambulances stopped working properly in Callouts+. I'm not sure if I installed something that did it, or if it's random.

Now, when I attempt to call an ambulance to the scene, it spawns an empty one somewhere close by, usually within eyesight, each time I press the key combo. No driver or passenger in it, it's just sitting somewhere. The regular LCPDFR ambulance call will bring one to me, although it drives crazy and usually doesn't stop at my location but keeps on going.

The last two modifications I did were installing a police car (A recently released Dodge Charger) in the FBI vehicle slot and I have been editing the handling.dat file with Sgt. Kanyo's handling lines, and one of the lines I modded was the ambulance. I'm not sure how either of these could cause this issue, but we all know how computer code and script can take on a mind of its own when it wants to.

I'm using the latest versions of Callouts+ and LCPDFR. Other mods include Wouters Callouts, Backup Callout, Less Overtaking, and Traffic Flow. All 7 police vehicle slots have new cars in them and both the fire truck and ambulance have new models as well. However, I've been running like this for quite a while and only recently encountered a problem.

Does anyone have any suggestions, or has anyone had this problem and figured out how to fix it? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Although I can easily just not use the ambulance, it does seem wrong somehow LOL. And not being able to bring one to the scene can be an issue on certain callouts.

Edited by CaptainX3

• 2 weeks later...

Hello LCPDFR forum :D
So I started messing with the API, figured it had to be worth a shot, it's massively work in progress because I only started last night.

I present to you...

25gqejl.jpg
Callouts+ (or CalloutsPlus) is an API script which does as the name suggests, adds more callouts to lcpdfr. You read that correctly, another lcpdfr callouts script, but you also read that it will be using the API! The mod itself will contain a few variants of different well known LCPDFR callout features, such as stolen vehicles and pursuits, things which may not add a huge amount to the game but add some more variation and thus better roleplay.
I also intend to add some new callouts and progress the mod into as much as it can be (given my level of programming skill of course).

Special thanks to Tom H for the banner :)

Current Features (please note these can change, for an official list of released callouts see the download page (link below))

• Murder Callout
  • Street Racing Callout
  • Manhunt Callout
  • Stolen Police Cruiser Callout
  • Breakdown Callout
  • Dynamic Road Traffic Collisions 
  • Officer Down Callout
  • Tracker Theft Callout

Some bonus content

• Ability to fix some vehicles
  • Ability to try and revive a fallen pedestrian
  • Call in a less reckless paramedic (who actually examines peds)
  • Call in a removal cop who takes away an abandoned vehicle for you
  • Call in a tow truck
  • Place useful police barriers
  • Run a vehicle check

Some Screenshots Of Progress
http://www.lcpdfr.com/uploads/monthly_01_2014/post-4600-0-98171900-1390480812.jpghttp://www.lcpdfr.com/uploads/monthly_01_2014/post-4600-0-02269100-1390480816.jpghttp://www.lcpdfr.com/uploads/monthly_01_2014/post-4600-0-11123700-1390480819.jpghttp://www.lcpdfr.com/uploads/monthly_01_2014/post-4600-0-23442100-1390480821.jpg

post-4600-0-58944400-1390664445.jpg

Your Suggestions
Post your ideas below and I will add them here, don't be disappointed if your idea doesn't get added to the game, chances are I will have spent hours attempting to make your idea work, but I may not have succeeded.
• Bank Robbery/ Large scale situations
• Bomb threats / Acts of terrorism
• Escaped prisoners
• Riots and protests
• Be part of a roadblock
• Domestic Disputes
• Location Theft (people holding up a store at gunpoint etc)
Arson / Other Fire Events (if possible)
• Foot Pursuit Callouts
• Extra Dynamics of callouts - Not everyone is a criminal (Medical Aid, Missing Persons, Suspicious Activity etc)

Download Link

Known Bugs and Issues
Last Updated:  27/03/2015
Please take your time to read these before reporting more bugs. Additionally, if there is a line through the text it means it is fixed in a newer version.

Thanks for reading :D

​It seems when ever I start LCPD:FR and go to a police station and start a patrol using the Callouts+ plugin, my game crashes unexpectedly! Any help?

• 1 month later...

It is compatible yes. You NEED 1.0d to run Callouts+ 0.6. If you had 1.0c, the plugin wouldn't be able to find certain API features and would crash instantly. Just the same as how you can't run Callouts+ without LCPDFR 1.0 installed, it's a plugin not a unique script. It depends on LCPDFR.

Now, on to these errors of yours. Both of the errors I read are from the breakdown callout and the barrier feature. These were reported by another user a few days ago, so I've already had chance to fix them.

The new release shouldn't be too long now. I'm sorry you're having a few problems, I am working on these round the clock I promise.

The best thing you can do to help reduce or prevent the crash you get is to not use the barriers until 0.6.1 is out. From my testing it's the barriers which are causing the issues not the callouts, but I've applied some more safety mechanisms into the callouts too.

0.6.1 should address the barriers issue, but it will also come with a nice new feature that I'm sure you will all like.

It will take me a little while to finish the release though, because I'm also in the process of completely rewriting the paramedic, removal team and tow truck. you'll see a significant improvement in these. But that's all I'm telling for now. 

HI, reading all this, its a great mod! but when I use the barriers my vehicle that I'm using becomes AI .... I can turn on and off lights but loose all other controls, steering etc and cannot get out of the vehicle.... The callouts are fine.... The barriers are a great addition and saves me having to have vdpolicehelper which never worked well. if I teleport it I can get control back but as soon as I drive near a barrier I've placed I loose control again. Is ther a way to remove the barrier? I'm running your latest version, on 1.1 lcpdfr

Edited by carpless

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm also struggling with the street race callout instantly finishing, as well as my guy randomly driving himself around until I open the API console and use the "heal" command (EDIT: I suspect this is because of too close to the barriers.). My tow trucks also seem to get stuck a lot. Maybe I should reinstall vDh Towing (lol)? Also, when I finish the tracker call, sometimes the blip never disappears off my map.

I'm getting the loader.loader error a fair bit, too, usually in conjunction with calling the tow truck and having it get stuck for a few minutes. My guy gets frozen and I can't walk/drive, the error pops, and I'm pretty much stuck Alt+F4'ing out. Here's my last few logs, which all ended in loader.loader crashes.

Most recent

[INFO - 8:19:52 PM] [Log] Started
[INFO - 8:19:52 PM] [Main] Main: Initializing...
[INFO - 8:19:52 PM] [Main] Main: LCPDFR Engine (C) 2011-2013 LMS
[INFO - 8:19:52 PM] [Main] Main: DO NOT USE THIS WITHOUT PERMISSION. YOU MAY NOT SHARE, MODIFY OR DECOMPILE THIS FILE.
[INFO - 8:19:52 PM] [PluginManager] Initialize: Loading custom plugins
[WARNING - 8:19:52 PM] [Settings] ReadSettings: Invalid entry
[INFO - 8:19:52 PM] [Settings] ReadSettings: Suspect transporter POLICE
[INFO - 8:19:52 PM] [Settings] ReadSettings: Suspect transporter POLICE2
[INFO - 8:19:52 PM] [Settings] ReadSettings: Suspect transporter PSTOCKADE
[WARNING - 8:19:52 PM] [Settings] ReadSettings: Invalid entry
[INFO - 8:19:52 PM] [Plugin.Main] Changing language to en-US
[INFO - 8:19:52 PM] [Plugin.Callouts+] Plugin detected version: 0.7.3.38
[INFO - 8:19:52 PM] [Plugin.Callouts+] Checking calloutsPlus.ini file...
[INFO - 8:19:52 PM] [Plugin.Callouts+] Reading keybinds from configuration file
[INFO - 8:19:52 PM] [Plugin.Callouts+] Plugin started
[INFO - 8:19:52 PM] [Main] Main: Initializing done
[INFO - 8:19:52 PM] [ServerCommunication] InitializeConnection: Internet connection available
[INFO - 8:19:54 PM] [ServerCommunication] InitializeConnection: Public IP Address is: 96.241.20.21
[WARNING - 8:19:56 PM] [ServerCommunication] InitializeConnection: Error while connecting to master server: The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel.   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
   at ‌‌‮‌‬‭‬‍‎‎‫‎‭‬‌‮‏‬‮.‫‪‎‌‪‫‌‎‏‪‬‮‏‬‪‮‪‍‮(String ) in d:\GTA IV\LCPDFR\SVN\trunk\LCPD First Response\Engine\Networking\ServerCommunication.cs:line 658
   at ‌‌‮‌‬‭‬‍‎‎‫‎‭‬‌‮‏‬‮.‬‎‍‪‏‫‎‍‎‎‍‭‎‮‫‮‏‭‎‮‎‌‭‮() in d:\GTA IV\LCPDFR\SVN\trunk\LCPD First Response\Engine\Networking\ServerCommunication.cs:line 191
[WARNING - 8:19:56 PM] [ServerCommunication] InitializeConnection: Couldn't reach server
[WARNING - 8:19:56 PM] [ServerCommunication] InitializeConnection: Failed to connect to the LCPDFR server (No server connection). Multiplayer is deactivated
[INFO - 8:19:56 PM] [NetworkManager] NetworkManager: In network session: False Is host: False
[INFO - 8:19:56 PM] [Authentication] Authentication: Server not available, trying to authenticate offline
[INFO - 8:19:58 PM] [Authentication] Authentication: Authentication successful
[INFO - 8:19:58 PM] [Authentication] Authentication: Logged in as "homerunman"
[INFO - 8:19:58 PM] [Authentication] Authentication: User is in offline mode
------------------------
[INFO - 8:20:15 PM] [Log] Started
[INFO - 8:20:15 PM] [Main] Main: Initializing...
[INFO - 8:20:15 PM] [Main] Main: LCPDFR Engine (C) 2011-2013 LMS
[INFO - 8:20:15 PM] [Main] Main: DO NOT USE THIS WITHOUT PERMISSION. YOU MAY NOT SHARE, MODIFY OR DECOMPILE THIS FILE.
[INFO - 8:20:15 PM] [PluginManager] Initialize: Loading custom plugins
[WARNING - 8:20:16 PM] [Settings] ReadSettings: Invalid entry
[INFO - 8:20:16 PM] [Settings] ReadSettings: Suspect transporter POLICE
[INFO - 8:20:16 PM] [Settings] ReadSettings: Suspect transporter POLICE2
[INFO - 8:20:16 PM] [Settings] ReadSettings: Suspect transporter PSTOCKADE
[WARNING - 8:20:16 PM] [Settings] ReadSettings: Invalid entry
[INFO - 8:20:16 PM] [Plugin.Main] Changing language to en-US
[INFO - 8:20:16 PM] [Plugin.Callouts+] Plugin detected version: 0.7.3.38
[INFO - 8:20:16 PM] [Plugin.Callouts+] Checking calloutsPlus.ini file...
[INFO - 8:20:16 PM] [Plugin.Callouts+] Reading keybinds from configuration file
[INFO - 8:20:16 PM] [Plugin.Callouts+] Plugin started
[INFO - 8:20:16 PM] [Main] Main: Initializing done
[INFO - 8:20:16 PM] [ServerCommunication] InitializeConnection: Internet connection available
[INFO - 8:20:19 PM] [ServerCommunication] InitializeConnection: Public IP Address is: 96.241.20.21
[WARNING - 8:20:21 PM] [ServerCommunication] InitializeConnection: Error while connecting to master server: The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel.   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
   at ‌‌‮‌‬‭‬‍‎‎‫‎‭‬‌‮‏‬‮.‫‪‎‌‪‫‌‎‏‪‬‮‏‬‪‮‪‍‮(String ) in d:\GTA IV\LCPDFR\SVN\trunk\LCPD First Response\Engine\Networking\ServerCommunication.cs:line 658
   at ‌‌‮‌‬‭‬‍‎‎‫‎‭‬‌‮‏‬‮.‬‎‍‪‏‫‎‍‎‎‍‭‎‮‫‮‏‭‎‮‎‌‭‮() in d:\GTA IV\LCPDFR\SVN\trunk\LCPD First Response\Engine\Networking\ServerCommunication.cs:line 191
[WARNING - 8:20:21 PM] [ServerCommunication] InitializeConnection: Couldn't reach server
[WARNING - 8:20:21 PM] [ServerCommunication] InitializeConnection: Failed to connect to the LCPDFR server (No server connection). Multiplayer is deactivated
[INFO - 8:20:21 PM] [NetworkManager] NetworkManager: In network session: False Is host: False
[INFO - 8:20:21 PM] [Authentication] Authentication: Server not available, trying to authenticate offline
[INFO - 8:20:22 PM] [Authentication] Authentication: Authentication successful
[INFO - 8:20:22 PM] [Authentication] Authentication: Logged in as "homerunman"
[INFO - 8:20:22 PM] [Authentication] Authentication: User is in offline mode
[INFO - 8:20:46 PM] [Plugin.Main] Running LCPD First Response LCPDFR 1.1 2011-2015 LMS (1.0.5557.28243) 3/20/2015 3:41:26 PM
[INFO - 8:20:46 PM] [Plugin.Main] Copyright © 2010-2015, G17 Media, www.lcpdfr.com
[INFO - 8:24:53 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:25:23 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:25:53 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[WARNING - 8:26:17 PM] [Script.Lights] Process: Not a valid police vehicle, hence siren manager instance is missing. Forcing creation
[WARNING - 8:26:17 PM] [ServerCommunication] UpdateServerValue: Failed to update server stat: chases
[INFO - 8:26:23 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[WARNING - 8:26:23 PM] [] GetAudioFileForAction: Location parameter is NULL for CALL_IN_PURSUIT
[WARNING - 8:26:32 PM] [AudioDatabase] GetAudioFileForAction: No file found for: CASTLE_DRIVE
[INFO - 8:26:53 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[WARNING - 8:26:59 PM] [AudioDatabase] GetAudioFileForAction: No file found for: CASTLE_DRIVE
[WARNING - 8:27:16 PM] [AudioDatabase] GetAudioFileForAction: No file found for: CASTLE_DRIVE
[INFO - 8:27:23 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[WARNING - 8:27:33 PM] [AudioDatabase] GetAudioFileForAction: No file found for: CASTLE_DRIVE
[INFO - 8:27:53 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:28:23 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:28:53 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:29:23 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:29:53 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:30:23 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:30:53 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:31:24 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:31:54 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[WARNING - 8:31:55 PM] [ContentManager] AddPed: Ped already has a non-default content manager. It's recommended to properly reset the content manager, before changing
[WARNING - 8:32:10 PM] [ServerCommunication] UpdateServerValue: Failed to update server stat: arrests
[INFO - 8:32:24 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:32:54 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:33:24 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:33:54 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:34:24 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:34:54 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:35:24 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:35:54 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:36:24 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:36:54 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:37:24 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:37:54 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:38:24 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:38:54 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:39:24 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:39:54 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:40:24 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:40:54 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:41:24 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:41:54 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game

Yesterday (There's a few sessions in here, when it crashed I would just load a different save and start over)

------------------------
[INFO - 8:06:00 PM] [Log] Started
[INFO - 8:06:00 PM] [Main] Main: Initializing...
[INFO - 8:06:00 PM] [Main] Main: LCPDFR Engine (C) 2011-2013 LMS
[INFO - 8:06:00 PM] [Main] Main: DO NOT USE THIS WITHOUT PERMISSION. YOU MAY NOT SHARE, MODIFY OR DECOMPILE THIS FILE.
[INFO - 8:06:02 PM] [PluginManager] Initialize: Loading custom plugins
[WARNING - 8:06:02 PM] [Settings] ReadSettings: Invalid entry
[INFO - 8:06:02 PM] [Settings] ReadSettings: Suspect transporter POLICE
[INFO - 8:06:02 PM] [Settings] ReadSettings: Suspect transporter POLICE2
[INFO - 8:06:02 PM] [Settings] ReadSettings: Suspect transporter PSTOCKADE
[WARNING - 8:06:02 PM] [Settings] ReadSettings: Invalid entry
[INFO - 8:06:02 PM] [Plugin.Main] Changing language to en-US
[INFO - 8:06:02 PM] [Plugin.Callouts+] Plugin detected version: 0.7.3.38
[INFO - 8:06:02 PM] [Plugin.Callouts+] Checking calloutsPlus.ini file...
[INFO - 8:06:02 PM] [Plugin.Callouts+] Reading keybinds from configuration file
[INFO - 8:06:02 PM] [Plugin.Callouts+] Plugin started
[INFO - 8:06:02 PM] [Main] Main: Initializing done
[INFO - 8:06:02 PM] [ServerCommunication] InitializeConnection: Internet connection available
[INFO - 8:06:03 PM] [ServerCommunication] InitializeConnection: Public IP Address is: 96.241.20.21
[WARNING - 8:06:05 PM] [ServerCommunication] InitializeConnection: Error while connecting to master server: The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel.   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
[WARNING - 8:06:05 PM] [ServerCommunication] InitializeConnection: Couldn't reach server
[WARNING - 8:06:05 PM] [ServerCommunication] InitializeConnection: Failed to connect to the LCPDFR server (No server connection). Multiplayer is deactivated
[INFO - 8:06:05 PM] [NetworkManager] NetworkManager: In network session: False Is host: False
[INFO - 8:06:05 PM] [Authentication] Authentication: Server not available, trying to authenticate offline
[INFO - 8:06:07 PM] [Authentication] Authentication: Authentication successful
[INFO - 8:06:07 PM] [Authentication] Authentication: Logged in as "homerunman"
[INFO - 8:06:07 PM] [Authentication] Authentication: User is in offline mode
------------------------
[INFO - 8:10:16 PM] [Log] Started
[INFO - 8:10:16 PM] [Main] Main: Initializing...
[INFO - 8:10:16 PM] [Main] Main: LCPDFR Engine (C) 2011-2013 LMS
[INFO - 8:10:16 PM] [Main] Main: DO NOT USE THIS WITHOUT PERMISSION. YOU MAY NOT SHARE, MODIFY OR DECOMPILE THIS FILE.
[INFO - 8:10:16 PM] [PluginManager] Initialize: Loading custom plugins
[WARNING - 8:10:16 PM] [Settings] ReadSettings: Invalid entry
[INFO - 8:10:16 PM] [Settings] ReadSettings: Suspect transporter POLICE
[INFO - 8:10:16 PM] [Settings] ReadSettings: Suspect transporter POLICE2
[INFO - 8:10:16 PM] [Settings] ReadSettings: Suspect transporter PSTOCKADE
[WARNING - 8:10:16 PM] [Settings] ReadSettings: Invalid entry
[INFO - 8:10:16 PM] [Plugin.Main] Changing language to en-US
[INFO - 8:10:16 PM] [Plugin.Callouts+] Plugin detected version: 0.7.3.38
[INFO - 8:10:16 PM] [Plugin.Callouts+] Checking calloutsPlus.ini file...
[INFO - 8:10:16 PM] [Plugin.Callouts+] Reading keybinds from configuration file
[INFO - 8:10:16 PM] [Plugin.Callouts+] Plugin started
[INFO - 8:10:16 PM] [Main] Main: Initializing done
[INFO - 8:10:16 PM] [ServerCommunication] InitializeConnection: Internet connection available
[INFO - 8:10:16 PM] [ServerCommunication] InitializeConnection: Public IP Address is: 96.241.20.21
[WARNING - 8:10:18 PM] [ServerCommunication] InitializeConnection: Error while connecting to master server: The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel.   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
[WARNING - 8:10:18 PM] [ServerCommunication] InitializeConnection: Couldn't reach server
[WARNING - 8:10:18 PM] [ServerCommunication] InitializeConnection: Failed to connect to the LCPDFR server (No server connection). Multiplayer is deactivated
[INFO - 8:10:18 PM] [Authentication] Authentication: Server not available, trying to authenticate offline
[INFO - 8:10:19 PM] [NetworkManager] NetworkManager: In network session: False Is host: False
[INFO - 8:10:19 PM] [Authentication] Authentication: Authentication successful
[INFO - 8:10:19 PM] [Authentication] Authentication: Logged in as "homerunman"
[INFO - 8:10:19 PM] [Authentication] Authentication: User is in offline mode
[INFO - 8:12:27 PM] [Plugin.Main] Running LCPD First Response LCPDFR 1.1 2011-2015 LMS (1.0.5557.28243) 3/20/2015 3:41:26 PM
[INFO - 8:12:27 PM] [Plugin.Main] Copyright © 2010-2015, G17 Media, www.lcpdfr.com
------------------------
[INFO - 8:12:49 PM] [Log] Started
[INFO - 8:12:49 PM] [Main] Main: Initializing...
[INFO - 8:12:49 PM] [Main] Main: LCPDFR Engine (C) 2011-2013 LMS
[INFO - 8:12:49 PM] [Main] Main: DO NOT USE THIS WITHOUT PERMISSION. YOU MAY NOT SHARE, MODIFY OR DECOMPILE THIS FILE.
[INFO - 8:12:49 PM] [PluginManager] Initialize: Loading custom plugins
[WARNING - 8:12:49 PM] [Settings] ReadSettings: Invalid entry
[INFO - 8:12:49 PM] [Settings] ReadSettings: Suspect transporter POLICE
[INFO - 8:12:49 PM] [Settings] ReadSettings: Suspect transporter POLICE2
[INFO - 8:12:49 PM] [Settings] ReadSettings: Suspect transporter PSTOCKADE
[WARNING - 8:12:49 PM] [Settings] ReadSettings: Invalid entry
[INFO - 8:12:49 PM] [Plugin.Main] Changing language to en-US
[INFO - 8:12:49 PM] [Plugin.Callouts+] Plugin detected version: 0.7.3.38
[INFO - 8:12:49 PM] [Plugin.Callouts+] Checking calloutsPlus.ini file...
[INFO - 8:12:49 PM] [Plugin.Callouts+] Reading keybinds from configuration file
[INFO - 8:12:49 PM] [Plugin.Callouts+] Plugin started
[INFO - 8:12:49 PM] [Main] Main: Initializing done
[INFO - 8:12:49 PM] [ServerCommunication] InitializeConnection: Internet connection available
[INFO - 8:12:50 PM] [ServerCommunication] InitializeConnection: Public IP Address is: 96.241.20.21
[WARNING - 8:12:51 PM] [ServerCommunication] InitializeConnection: Error while connecting to master server: The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel.   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
[WARNING - 8:12:51 PM] [ServerCommunication] InitializeConnection: Couldn't reach server
[WARNING - 8:12:51 PM] [ServerCommunication] InitializeConnection: Failed to connect to the LCPDFR server (No server connection). Multiplayer is deactivated
[INFO - 8:12:51 PM] [Authentication] Authentication: Server not available, trying to authenticate offline
[INFO - 8:12:52 PM] [NetworkManager] NetworkManager: In network session: False Is host: False
[INFO - 8:12:52 PM] [Authentication] Authentication: Authentication successful
[INFO - 8:12:52 PM] [Authentication] Authentication: Logged in as "homerunman"
[INFO - 8:12:52 PM] [Authentication] Authentication: User is in offline mode
[INFO - 8:13:56 PM] [Plugin.Main] Running LCPD First Response LCPDFR 1.1 2011-2015 LMS (1.0.5557.28243) 3/20/2015 3:41:26 PM
[INFO - 8:13:56 PM] [Plugin.Main] Copyright © 2010-2015, G17 Media, www.lcpdfr.com
[INFO - 8:16:48 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:17:18 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:17:48 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[WARNING - 8:17:50 PM] [Script.Lights] Process: Not a valid police vehicle, hence siren manager instance is missing. Forcing creation
[INFO - 8:18:18 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:18:48 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:19:18 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[WARNING - 8:19:34 PM] [ServerCommunication] UpdateServerValue: Failed to update server stat: tickets
[INFO - 8:19:49 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:20:19 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:20:49 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[WARNING - 8:21:09 PM] [ServerCommunication] UpdateServerValue: Failed to update server stat: arrests
[INFO - 8:21:19 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
------------------------
[INFO - 8:22:17 PM] [Log] Started
[INFO - 8:22:17 PM] [Main] Main: Initializing...
[INFO - 8:22:17 PM] [Main] Main: LCPDFR Engine (C) 2011-2013 LMS
[INFO - 8:22:17 PM] [Main] Main: DO NOT USE THIS WITHOUT PERMISSION. YOU MAY NOT SHARE, MODIFY OR DECOMPILE THIS FILE.
[INFO - 8:22:17 PM] [PluginManager] Initialize: Loading custom plugins
[WARNING - 8:22:17 PM] [Settings] ReadSettings: Invalid entry
[INFO - 8:22:17 PM] [Settings] ReadSettings: Suspect transporter POLICE
[INFO - 8:22:17 PM] [Settings] ReadSettings: Suspect transporter POLICE2
[INFO - 8:22:17 PM] [Settings] ReadSettings: Suspect transporter PSTOCKADE
[WARNING - 8:22:17 PM] [Settings] ReadSettings: Invalid entry
[INFO - 8:22:17 PM] [Plugin.Main] Changing language to en-US
[INFO - 8:22:18 PM] [Plugin.Callouts+] Plugin detected version: 0.7.3.38
[INFO - 8:22:18 PM] [Plugin.Callouts+] Checking calloutsPlus.ini file...
[INFO - 8:22:18 PM] [Plugin.Callouts+] Reading keybinds from configuration file
[INFO - 8:22:18 PM] [Plugin.Callouts+] Plugin started
[INFO - 8:22:18 PM] [Main] Main: Initializing done
[INFO - 8:22:17 PM] [ServerCommunication] InitializeConnection: Internet connection available
[INFO - 8:22:21 PM] [ServerCommunication] InitializeConnection: Public IP Address is: 96.241.20.21
[WARNING - 8:22:22 PM] [ServerCommunication] InitializeConnection: Error while connecting to master server: The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel.   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
[WARNING - 8:22:22 PM] [ServerCommunication] InitializeConnection: Couldn't reach server
[WARNING - 8:22:22 PM] [ServerCommunication] InitializeConnection: Failed to connect to the LCPDFR server (No server connection). Multiplayer is deactivated
[INFO - 8:22:22 PM] [NetworkManager] NetworkManager: In network session: False Is host: False
[INFO - 8:22:22 PM] [Authentication] Authentication: Server not available, trying to authenticate offline
[INFO - 8:22:23 PM] [Authentication] Authentication: Authentication successful
[INFO - 8:22:23 PM] [Authentication] Authentication: Logged in as "homerunman"
[INFO - 8:22:23 PM] [Authentication] Authentication: User is in offline mode
------------------------
[INFO - 8:23:10 PM] [Log] Started
[INFO - 8:23:10 PM] [Main] Main: Initializing...
[INFO - 8:23:10 PM] [Main] Main: LCPDFR Engine (C) 2011-2013 LMS
[INFO - 8:23:10 PM] [Main] Main: DO NOT USE THIS WITHOUT PERMISSION. YOU MAY NOT SHARE, MODIFY OR DECOMPILE THIS FILE.
[INFO - 8:23:10 PM] [PluginManager] Initialize: Loading custom plugins
[WARNING - 8:23:10 PM] [Settings] ReadSettings: Invalid entry
[INFO - 8:23:10 PM] [Settings] ReadSettings: Suspect transporter POLICE
[INFO - 8:23:10 PM] [Settings] ReadSettings: Suspect transporter POLICE2
[INFO - 8:23:10 PM] [Settings] ReadSettings: Suspect transporter PSTOCKADE
[WARNING - 8:23:10 PM] [Settings] ReadSettings: Invalid entry
[INFO - 8:23:10 PM] [Plugin.Main] Changing language to en-US
[INFO - 8:23:10 PM] [Plugin.Callouts+] Plugin detected version: 0.7.3.38
[INFO - 8:23:10 PM] [Plugin.Callouts+] Checking calloutsPlus.ini file...
[INFO - 8:23:10 PM] [Plugin.Callouts+] Reading keybinds from configuration file
[INFO - 8:23:10 PM] [Plugin.Callouts+] Plugin started
[INFO - 8:23:10 PM] [Main] Main: Initializing done
[INFO - 8:23:10 PM] [ServerCommunication] InitializeConnection: Internet connection available
[INFO - 8:23:11 PM] [ServerCommunication] InitializeConnection: Public IP Address is: 96.241.20.21
[WARNING - 8:23:12 PM] [ServerCommunication] InitializeConnection: Error while connecting to master server: The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel.   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
[WARNING - 8:23:12 PM] [ServerCommunication] InitializeConnection: Couldn't reach server
[WARNING - 8:23:12 PM] [ServerCommunication] InitializeConnection: Failed to connect to the LCPDFR server (No server connection). Multiplayer is deactivated
[INFO - 8:23:12 PM] [Authentication] Authentication: Server not available, trying to authenticate offline
[INFO - 8:23:13 PM] [NetworkManager] NetworkManager: In network session: False Is host: False
[INFO - 8:23:13 PM] [Authentication] Authentication: Authentication successful
[INFO - 8:23:13 PM] [Authentication] Authentication: Logged in as "homerunman"
[INFO - 8:23:13 PM] [Authentication] Authentication: User is in offline mode
[INFO - 8:24:12 PM] [Plugin.Main] Running LCPD First Response LCPDFR 1.1 2011-2015 LMS (1.0.5557.28243) 3/20/2015 3:41:26 PM
[INFO - 8:24:12 PM] [Plugin.Main] Copyright © 2010-2015, G17 Media, www.lcpdfr.com
[INFO - 8:26:19 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:26:49 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:27:19 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:27:49 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:28:19 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:28:49 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:29:19 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:29:49 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:30:19 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:30:49 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:31:20 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[WARNING - 8:31:42 PM] [ServerCommunication] UpdateServerValue: Failed to update server stat: chases
[INFO - 8:31:50 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:32:20 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[WARNING - 8:32:31 PM] [AudioDatabase] GetAudioFileForAction: No file found for: GRUMMER_RD
[WARNING - 8:32:31 PM] [AudioDatabase] GetAudioFileForAction: No file found for: WALNUT_WAY
[WARNING - 8:32:41 PM] [AudioDatabase] GetAudioFileForAction: No file found for: WALNUT_WAY
[INFO - 8:32:50 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:33:20 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:33:50 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:34:20 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[WARNING - 8:34:49 PM] [ServerCommunication] UpdateServerValue: Failed to update server stat: chases
[INFO - 8:34:50 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:35:20 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:35:50 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:36:20 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:36:50 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:37:20 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:37:50 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:38:20 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:38:50 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:39:20 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:39:50 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
------------------------
[INFO - 8:39:54 PM] [Log] Started
[INFO - 8:39:54 PM] [Main] Main: Initializing...
[INFO - 8:39:54 PM] [Main] Main: LCPDFR Engine (C) 2011-2013 LMS
[INFO - 8:39:54 PM] [Main] Main: DO NOT USE THIS WITHOUT PERMISSION. YOU MAY NOT SHARE, MODIFY OR DECOMPILE THIS FILE.
[INFO - 8:39:54 PM] [PluginManager] Initialize: Loading custom plugins
[WARNING - 8:39:54 PM] [Settings] ReadSettings: Invalid entry
[INFO - 8:39:54 PM] [Settings] ReadSettings: Suspect transporter POLICE
[INFO - 8:39:54 PM] [Settings] ReadSettings: Suspect transporter POLICE2
[INFO - 8:39:54 PM] [Settings] ReadSettings: Suspect transporter PSTOCKADE
[WARNING - 8:39:54 PM] [Settings] ReadSettings: Invalid entry
[INFO - 8:39:54 PM] [Plugin.Main] Changing language to en-US
[INFO - 8:39:54 PM] [Plugin.Callouts+] Plugin detected version: 0.7.3.38
[INFO - 8:39:54 PM] [Plugin.Callouts+] Checking calloutsPlus.ini file...
[INFO - 8:39:54 PM] [Plugin.Callouts+] Reading keybinds from configuration file
[INFO - 8:39:54 PM] [Plugin.Callouts+] Plugin started
[INFO - 8:39:54 PM] [Main] Main: Initializing done
[INFO - 8:39:57 PM] [ServerCommunication] InitializeConnection: Internet connection available
[INFO - 8:39:57 PM] [ServerCommunication] InitializeConnection: Public IP Address is: 96.241.20.21
[WARNING - 8:39:58 PM] [ServerCommunication] InitializeConnection: Error while connecting to master server: The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel.   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
[WARNING - 8:39:58 PM] [ServerCommunication] InitializeConnection: Couldn't reach server
[WARNING - 8:39:58 PM] [ServerCommunication] InitializeConnection: Failed to connect to the LCPDFR server (No server connection). Multiplayer is deactivated
[INFO - 8:39:58 PM] [NetworkManager] NetworkManager: In network session: False Is host: False
[INFO - 8:39:58 PM] [Authentication] Authentication: Server not available, trying to authenticate offline
[INFO - 8:40:00 PM] [Authentication] Authentication: Authentication successful
[INFO - 8:40:00 PM] [Authentication] Authentication: Logged in as "homerunman"
[INFO - 8:40:00 PM] [Authentication] Authentication: User is in offline mode
------------------------
[INFO - 8:40:13 PM] [Log] Started
[INFO - 8:40:13 PM] [Main] Main: Initializing...
[INFO - 8:40:13 PM] [Main] Main: LCPDFR Engine (C) 2011-2013 LMS
[INFO - 8:40:13 PM] [Main] Main: DO NOT USE THIS WITHOUT PERMISSION. YOU MAY NOT SHARE, MODIFY OR DECOMPILE THIS FILE.
[INFO - 8:40:13 PM] [PluginManager] Initialize: Loading custom plugins
[WARNING - 8:40:13 PM] [Settings] ReadSettings: Invalid entry
[INFO - 8:40:13 PM] [Settings] ReadSettings: Suspect transporter POLICE
[INFO - 8:40:13 PM] [Settings] ReadSettings: Suspect transporter POLICE2
[INFO - 8:40:13 PM] [Settings] ReadSettings: Suspect transporter PSTOCKADE
[WARNING - 8:40:13 PM] [Settings] ReadSettings: Invalid entry
[INFO - 8:40:13 PM] [Plugin.Main] Changing language to en-US
[INFO - 8:40:13 PM] [Plugin.Callouts+] Plugin detected version: 0.7.3.38
[INFO - 8:40:13 PM] [Plugin.Callouts+] Checking calloutsPlus.ini file...
[INFO - 8:40:13 PM] [Plugin.Callouts+] Reading keybinds from configuration file
[INFO - 8:40:13 PM] [Plugin.Callouts+] Plugin started
[INFO - 8:40:13 PM] [Main] Main: Initializing done
[INFO - 8:40:16 PM] [ServerCommunication] InitializeConnection: Internet connection available
[INFO - 8:40:16 PM] [ServerCommunication] InitializeConnection: Public IP Address is: 96.241.20.21
[WARNING - 8:40:17 PM] [ServerCommunication] InitializeConnection: Error while connecting to master server: The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel.   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
[WARNING - 8:40:17 PM] [ServerCommunication] InitializeConnection: Couldn't reach server
[WARNING - 8:40:17 PM] [ServerCommunication] InitializeConnection: Failed to connect to the LCPDFR server (No server connection). Multiplayer is deactivated
[INFO - 8:40:17 PM] [NetworkManager] NetworkManager: In network session: False Is host: False
[INFO - 8:40:17 PM] [Authentication] Authentication: Server not available, trying to authenticate offline
[INFO - 8:40:18 PM] [Authentication] Authentication: Authentication successful
[INFO - 8:40:18 PM] [Authentication] Authentication: Logged in as "homerunman"
[INFO - 8:40:18 PM] [Authentication] Authentication: User is in offline mode
[INFO - 8:40:29 PM] [Plugin.Main] Running LCPD First Response LCPDFR 1.1 2011-2015 LMS (1.0.5557.28243) 3/20/2015 3:41:26 PM
[INFO - 8:40:29 PM] [Plugin.Main] Copyright © 2010-2015, G17 Media, www.lcpdfr.com
[INFO - 8:42:52 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:43:22 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:43:52 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:44:22 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[WARNING - 8:44:52 PM] [AudioDatabase] GetAudioFileForAction: No file found for: RAND_AVE
[INFO - 8:44:52 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:45:22 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:45:52 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:46:22 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:46:52 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:47:22 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[ERROR - 8:47:29 PM] [Script.CalloutManager] Error while processing callout: Tracker: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.   at CalloutsPlus.Callouts.TrackerTheft.Process() in c:\Users\Luke\Google Drive\C# Development\Callouts+ (Build)\Callouts\TrackerTheft.cs:line 146
   at ‍‬‮‬‍‪‎‌‬‪‮‪‍‪‫‎‍‏‫‬‎‪‏‌‮.‭‎‬‏‪‬‎‪‏‬‌‏‮‫‍‎‮‏‎‪‮‮() in d:\GTA IV\LCPDFR\SVN\trunk\LCPD First Response\LCPDFR\Callouts\CalloutManager.cs:line 250
[ERROR - 8:47:29 PM] [Script.Tracker] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at CalloutsPlus.Callouts.TrackerTheft.Process() in c:\Users\Luke\Google Drive\C Development\Callouts (Build)\Callouts\TrackerTheft.cs:line 146
   at .() in d:\GTA IV\LCPDFR\SVN\trunk\LCPD First Response\LCPDFR\Callouts\CalloutManager.cs:line 250
[ERROR - 8:47:29 PM] [ExceptionHandler]  CalloutsPlus.Callouts.TrackerTheft.Process() L_0000
 ‍‬‮‬‍‪‎‌‬‪‮‪‍‪‫‎‍‏‫‬‎‪‏‌‮.‭‎‬‏‪‬‎‪‏‬‌‏‮‫‍‎‮‏‎‪‮‮() L_0331
Error hash: F3EFBE67B5667BAA31EEE4FEB5716FEA9D66922A
[INFO - 8:47:52 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[WARNING - 8:48:00 PM] [AudioDatabase] GetAudioFileForAction: No file found for: HUBBARD_AVE
[INFO - 8:48:22 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:48:52 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[WARNING - 8:48:58 PM] [AudioDatabase] GetAudioFileForAction: No file found for: HUBBARD_AVE
[WARNING - 8:48:58 PM] [AudioDatabase] GetAudioFileForAction: No file found for: RAND_AVE
[INFO - 8:49:22 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:49:52 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:50:22 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:50:52 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[WARNING - 8:50:58 PM] [Script.Lights] Process: Not a valid police vehicle, hence siren manager instance is missing. Forcing creation
[INFO - 8:51:22 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:51:52 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[WARNING - 8:52:17 PM] [ServerCommunication] UpdateServerValue: Failed to update server stat: chases
[INFO - 8:52:22 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:52:53 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:53:23 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[WARNING - 8:53:46 PM] [AudioDatabase] GetAudioFileForAction: No file found for: UPROCK_ST
[INFO - 8:53:53 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[WARNING - 8:54:05 PM] [AudioDatabase] GetAudioFileForAction: No file found for: GREENE_AVE
[INFO - 8:54:23 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:54:53 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[WARNING - 8:55:19 PM] [ServerCommunication] UpdateServerValue: Failed to update server stat: chases
[INFO - 8:55:23 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:55:53 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:56:23 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:56:53 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:57:23 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:57:53 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:58:23 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:58:53 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 8:59:23 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[WARNING - 8:59:37 PM] [AudioDatabase] GetAudioFileForAction: No file found for: DARKHAMMER_ST
[WARNING - 8:59:37 PM] [AudioDatabase] GetAudioFileForAction: No file found for: GREENE_AVE
[INFO - 8:59:53 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 9:00:23 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 9:00:53 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[WARNING - 9:00:57 PM] [ServerCommunication] UpdateServerValue: Failed to update server stat: arrests
[INFO - 9:01:23 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 9:01:53 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 9:02:23 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 9:02:53 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[WARNING - 9:03:03 PM] [AudioDatabase] GetAudioFileForAction: No file found for: GREENE_AVE
[INFO - 9:03:23 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 9:03:53 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 9:04:23 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 9:04:53 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 9:05:23 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 9:05:53 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 9:06:23 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 9:06:53 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 9:07:23 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 9:07:53 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 9:08:23 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 9:08:53 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[WARNING - 9:09:15 PM] [ServerCommunication] UpdateServerValue: Failed to update server stat: chases
[INFO - 9:09:23 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[WARNING - 9:09:43 PM] [ServerCommunication] UpdateServerValue: Failed to update server stat: backup
[INFO - 9:09:53 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 9:10:23 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 9:10:53 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 9:11:23 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 9:11:53 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 9:12:23 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 9:12:54 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 9:13:24 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 9:13:54 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 9:14:24 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[WARNING - 9:14:49 PM] [AudioDatabase] GetAudioFileForAction: No file found for: SAN_QUENTIN_AVE
[INFO - 9:14:54 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[WARNING - 9:15:11 PM] [ServerCommunication] UpdateServerValue: Failed to update server stat: arrests
[INFO - 9:15:24 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game
[INFO - 9:15:54 PM] [Script.Ambient] Saving game

Thanks in advance for taking a look. Hopefully these issues can get solved :) Let me know if I can help.

Edited by homerunman
New Hunch

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Every time I call the medics, LCPDFR encounters an error 

[ERROR - 17:02:22] [Main] CRITICAL ERROR DURING MAINLOOP! REPORT THIS ISSUE AT LCPDFR.COM BY INCLUDING THIS LOGFILE.
[ERROR - 17:02:22] [] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at CalloutsPlus.Dispatcher.RequestMedic() in c:\Users\Luke\Google Drive\C Development\Callouts (Build)\Dispatcher.cs:line 364
   at CalloutsPlus.CalloutsPlusMain.Processb__1(Object param0) in c:\Users\Luke\Google Drive\C Development\Callouts (Build)\CalloutsPlus.cs:line 232
   at LCPD_First_Response.Engine.Timers.DelayedCaller.Process() in d:\GTA IV\LCPDFR\SVN\trunk\LCPD First Response\Engine\Timers\DelayedCaller.cs:line 150
   at LCPD_First_Response.Engine.Main.() in d:\GTA IV\LCPDFR\SVN\trunk\LCPD First Response\Engine\Main.cs:line 266
[ERROR - 17:02:22] [ExceptionHandler]  CalloutsPlus.Dispatcher.RequestMedic() L_0246 
 CalloutsPlus.CalloutsPlusMain.<Process>b__1(Object[] param0) L_0000 
 LCPD_First_Response.Engine.Timers.DelayedCaller.Process() L_0000 
 LCPD_First_Response.Engine.Main.‭‎‬‏‪‬‎‪‏‬‌‏‮‫‍‎‮‏‎‪‮‮() L_009f 
Error hash: 4196DA3E88CD9D155A3F1148CCE214D7B0A58541

• 4 months later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...