Sam

LCPDFR 1.0b Hotfix

Great stuff as usual.  

I will hold off,  as everything is working well and i dont need to fix what's not broken.

Of course keeping an eye on the feedback and see how it goes.

Wow, this is a massive update and this will please a lot of the players. I have not been able to play GTA IV in about 8 months and it's hard because I am trying to mask myself from all the new features and game play because I want to be able to experience it first hand myself. 

This is going to be greater then before, So I shell test this out have fun with even less game crashes. thanks for redoing this,

Appreciate the work from all you guys can't wait to play.

*Do I run the automatic installer on top of 1.0a or must I remove lcpdfr from computer first?*

I just installed it over the top

Just so it's posted, having an issue with the configurer, crashes out when I try to run it. This issue is averted when running in Advanced Mode. Will crosspost in the support section in a short while.

You can now call in the names of people you ask for ID from to control for an ID check. HOW DO YOU DO THAT?................................ nevermind i got it now 

Edited by cj419

Firstly I love the way we can pull over a vehicle now and check the drivers situation before getting out  via the computer... very neat... helps me to be more diligent if i see they have warrants when i approach the car!

Not sure how to disable arrest at station cut scenes though... looked in the .ini file but missed the entry?

Great work though!

Cheers

Doug

Firstly I love the way we can pull over a vehicle now and check the drivers situation before getting out  via the computer... very neat... helps me to be more diligent if i see they have warrants when i approach the car!

Not sure how to disable arrest at station cut scenes though... looked in the .ini file but missed the entry?

Great work though!

Cheers

Doug

Was just going to ask how to check driver via dispatch...thanks for the answer.

I think the cut scene settings are in the configuration setup menu, where you can check the boxes for cutscenes, random events, set instances, ect.

DrDetroit

It is simply wonderful, thank you guys! :wub2:

The "check ID via radio" is lovely =)

No more bugs/crashes so far, it works very well. AI behaviour in general seems better too (not seen those 30 cars on 1 suspect anymore: now they're 5, for real)

Again & again & again: thank you!

We've released a hotfix which addresses many issues reported to us regarding LCPDFR 1.0 and LCPDFR 1.0a.  The hotfix, LCPDFR 1.0b, is the second patch for LCPDFR 1.0 and in specific, this release includes some bug fixes and some changes requested by many of our players.

See  title="">http://www.lcpdfr.co...first-response/ for a more detailed look at the changes, and to download the hotfix.  Unlike LCPDFR 1.0a, this release includes an updated and all-new installer, built on a new framework which we hope should resolve problems some people were having especially as it relates to 32 bit systems.  With the new framework we've built the installer around, included is OpenCandy, an integrated plugin for developers to help with development costs. The software, which recommends a program during the installation of LCPDFR, much like Google Ads might recommend a product, is optional and can be avoided entirely by using the alternative installer. Installing the promoted software will give us a small amount of money. Of course, as this is a new installer, we're very much in a testing phase and saw it fit to use the release of a patch as a good opportunity to test the software.

Aside from that, LCPDFR 1.0b introduces some much requested features and fixes including the option to disable the police radio chatter, a fix for the world event camera activating when you're driving and indeed, the option to disable it entirely.

As always, please report problems to us in the LCPDFR support section.

Will 1.0b fix the issue causing the game to crash when you order someone to exit their vehicle?

When I run the configuration tool, it crashes, the fault module name was CLR20r3? How to fix this? Thanks

Hello,

can you try ticking the "Advanced Mode" checkbox at the bottom? It might fail to find your game installation.

@Someone22: If this still occurs and it is LCPDFR related (so error in LCPDFR.log), please create a support topic.

@LVialpandoLCLE: MP has not been touched and is not officially supported. It is very crash prone.

LMS

It's a good release but is there any way of addressing the existing problems before releasing new content?

The game still crashes whenever back up is requested or prisoner transport. I haven't been able to test all the call outs yet but it also use to turn over when catching up to a pursuit or taking a shots fired call.

It's a good release but is there any way of addressing the existing problems before releasing new content?

The game still crashes whenever back up is requested or prisoner transport. I haven't been able to test all the call outs yet but it also use to turn over when catching up to a pursuit or taking a shots fired call.

Support issues go into the LCPDFR support forum, post there.. This is not an issue most people are seeing and is not an LCPDFR issue.

Just wanted to say thank you guys for the new hotfix. 1.0b made my gaming experience MUCH more stable. And the option to call in the ID via radio is really useful as I do a lot of foot patroling :sweat: