OekelWm

[WIP] [beta] WoutersCallouts - More callouts for LCPDFR

Robbery is really cool! and the suspicious vehicle with time bomb! Robbery will be cool if they are multiple persons with m4 rifles, shotguns! It would be also cool when robber peds are used with dufflebags and masks, then there is a vehicle outside which is a escape vehicle of the robbers.

Edited by GTA4 Police Member

What is the progress of it now?

Currently I am doing some final tests and tweaking. I expect to release the first callouts either at the end of this week or next week.

Ok, I have just uploaded the files to the downloads section. It is now "being reviewed by LCPDFR staff".

Probably going to take a few hours before appearing in the downloads section.

Does this work with LukeD additional callouts?

There should not be any compatibility issues with other plugins using the API. So it should work nicely alongside LukeD's additional callouts.

WHOA! This is damn good! I LOOOVE the dynamics of your callouts. Fuel theft? Works like that: Hauling ass code 3 to the scene, stop for a while to talk to the clerk and hauling ass code 2,5 through the neighborhood to find the a***hole and chase him, avg speed: 70 kph xD Robbery in progress? Tried it three times; gave me a load of adrenaline when coming to doors you see some individuals and don't know if they just ended their burgers of want to make a hole in your head. I won't spoil the rest, everybody should try this!

As a tester I want to help improving it even more. Here's my input:

1) SuspiciousParkedVehicle: the spawned car doesn't have a blip so when there's alot of cars around you don't know which to check,

2) RobberyInProgress: when the script starts the pursuit you should delete the area blip you create so it doesn't cover the pursuit area blip,

3) TrafficAccidentPedestrian: seems like I can't finish it; the vic is in the ambulance, the driver arrested/driven away and the witness' standing still like he's not freed = I suppose this.Finish() isn't triggered. //EDIT: I can finish it only by pressing Y as the first action. After pushing anything else I can't trigger any other action after that.

In connection to LTA call: if you are out of ideas someday you could make it more various and add some calls to your script //work as a NYC Transit Police cop, maybe some sexy vehicles would appear then? :D//. It was a separate dept in NYC to mid '90s and managed all incidents connected with MTA like already implemented but also: muggings/robberies in trains, pickpocketers, devastation of MTA property etc. Here's a vid:

Edited by AdamP

WHOA! This is damn good! I LOOOVE the dynamics of your callouts. Fuel theft? Works like that: Hauling ass code 3 to the scene, stop for a while to talk to the clerk and hauling ass code 2,5 through the neighborhood to find the a***hole and chase him, avg speed: 70 kph xD Robbery in progress? Tried it three times; gave me a load of adrenaline when coming to doors you see some individuals and don't know if they just ended their burgers of want to make a hole in your head. I won't spoil the rest, everybody should try this!

As a tester I want to help improving it even more. Here's my input:

1) SuspiciousParkedVehicle: the spawned car doesn't have a blip so when there's alot of cars around you don't know which to check,

2) RobberyInProgress: when the script starts the pursuit you should delete the area blip you create so it doesn't cover the pursuit area blip,

3) TrafficAccidentPedestrian: seems like I can't finish it; the vic is in the ambulance, the driver arrested/driven away and the witness' standing still like he's not freed = I suppose this.Finish() isn't triggered. //EDIT: I can finish it only by pressing Y as the first action. After pushing anything else I can't trigger any other action after that.

(...)

Thanks for your feedback. I took a look at you TrafficAccidentPedestrian issue. I believe you may have accidentally arrested a witness instead of the driver. I will make it more clear in the next release who the driver is.