• Vet
  • Binoculars
  • Hunting and fishing license check
  • Helicopter camera

Ambient Events

• Someone hunting
  • Public intoxication

Future Callouts

This callouts may or may not be in a future release.

• Illegal camping
  • Person littering on park property
  • Trespassing
  • Drunk people on park property
  • Possible illegal fishing
  • Wanted felon on foot

Videos

Spoiler

I accept any suggestions, so you can post here any ideas you have

Edited by alexguirre

Will definitely be downloading when you release it. it sounds pretty awesome =)

Unless stated in an official capacity, My responses are my personal views and do no represent that of G17 Media or their affiliates!

If you want to me reply as soon as possible, then either quote or @CouthInk4  me as i'll be notified, a general reply will not notify me

Check out my YouTube channel!https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXj0EXXJfERhPJTROHY6Ma

Untitled.png

Some suggestions:

- Injured / Missing person: Someone has gone missing/needs immediate medical assistance and has to be found. (You get a search radius and have to find the person - possibly making sounds, using air assistance or infrared cam). Examine the condition of the missing hiker and decide what to do (drive to the closest road, drive to hospital, call air ambulance).

- Animal attack: a camping site is being attacked by a bear/mountain lion/boars - get there and kill/scare away the animal(s) before someone gets injured/killed. Sometimes it might be enough to shoot into the air to scare the animals away, other times they may have to be killed.

- Vehicle trespassing: someone is driving/racing their SUV/4x4/Buggy/Dirtbike in a wildlife protected area. Stop them and give them a citation/arrest them. (Might trigger a pursuit).

- Suspicious activity: LS Mobsters are doing their dirty business in the wilderness (hiding a body, doing a drug deal, etc) - approach them quietly, check out the situation, call enough backup. 

- MVA: Vehicle vs. Animal - secure the scene. Remove the animal from the road if it's dead, if it's alive, end its pain. Fill out an accident report / citation, send the driver on their way.

Edited by Break

Due to the graphic nature of this post, reader discretion is advised.
lspdfrsig2njsuy.jpg

You should also add some small things in it, Park rangers don't always deal with big serious crime. Make everyday work, a lot of park rangers deal with kids getting out of hand and drunk while camping, Or just things like illegal discharge of a firearm. 

You should also add some small things in it, Park rangers don't always deal with big serious crime. Make everyday work, a lot of park rangers deal with kids getting out of hand and drunk while camping, Or just things like illegal discharge of a firearm. 

Yeah, thats what I was going to suggest. Maybe breaking up a party, or telling those pesky drunk nude people to go home.

Yeah, thats what I was going to suggest. Maybe breaking up a party, or telling those pesky drunk nude people to go home.

They usually deal with Illegal Hunting a lot, so it's not soooo off. Note that he plans to add more callouts, such as 

Illegal camping, Public disturbance, Person littering on park property, and Missing person

Edited by iTitan
forgot to quote

Loaded the plugin per instructions, it loads without any error via RageHook F4 screen but alas, no callouts from this happens. I've tried the force button "End" but nothing occurs. Ideas? All other plugins work, would it interfere with another callout plugin (CalloutsV)?

Loaded the plugin per instructions, it loads without any error via RageHook F4 screen but alas, no callouts from this happens. I've tried the force button "End" but nothing occurs. Ideas? All other plugins work, would it interfere with another callout plugin (CalloutsV)?

You shouldn't load it with RAGEPluginHook, LSPDFR will automatically load it. The files "Wilderness Callouts.dll" and "Wilderness Callouts Config.ini" should go here GTA V main directory > Plugins > LSPDFR

I will use this mod in one of my videos this week, I did see in the ini the following:

ActionKey1=Y
ActionKey2=H

What is the 'H' used for?

It is used in some callouts, for example in the aircraft crash you press Y to tell dispatch you're done and H to call a firetruck and an ambulance

You shouldn't load it with RAGEPluginHook, LSPDFR will automatically load it. The files "Wilderness Callouts.dll" and "Wilderness Callouts Config.ini" should go here GTA V main directory > Plugins > LSPDFR

I didn't load it manually, I'm saying it shows up in the Rage F4 screen as having loaded without issue when getting into the game. LSPD and my other callout plugins work but this one

I didn't load it manually, I'm saying it shows up in the Rage F4 screen as having loaded without issue when getting into the game. LSPD and my other callout plugins work but this one

Oh ok, I misunderstood that. If you have a lot of callouts maybe take a while to receive one of mines, you can try to force callouts pressing X 

Oh ok, I misunderstood that. If you have a lot of callouts maybe take a while to receive one of mines, you can try to force callouts pressing X 

Runs after removing CalloutsV and changed the force callout to X. The config file was set to END key. So one of those 2 things fixed it