Everything posted by Will
-
Favourite/Most Played Songs (Monthly)
More recently I've been listening to these
-
force duty
Press ~ and type forceduty
-
Headset Static?
It's definitely possible that it's because of another program. Kind of like how my mouse stopped working in GTA IV after installing Watch Dogs, then worked again after verifying the Watch Dogs files. GTA IV is very odd.
-
[Forum Game] Type The Username Above With Your Eyes Closed
But are you following these rules? 1. Close your eyes before you place your fingers on the keyboard. 3. Only use 1 finger from each hand. I can see it being easier if you use the correct finger placement, but doing it by only touching the keyboard with one finger must be more difficult. I guess I should do mine now: ineseru Damn, so close.
- FireFighter mod by gangrenn
-
11 Year Old Hospitalized With Severe Burns Attempting The Fire Challenge
More like: Mom: "I saw this video on Facebook of someone lighting himself on fire, wanna try it?!" Son: "Sounds fun!"
-
Paul George Injury during USA Basketball Showcase *GRAPHIC*
Here's a gif of it:
-
liverys inside police car
There are some cars that use ELS to have the lights flash inside of the car. For example, >this car displays the text that is on the message board inside the car, as well as the blinkers in the dash. As for the radar thing, I'm not sure if that's possible.
-
No pull over speech (need help)
Then trainer > model > voice menu > I think it is the 4th list of voices > scroll right until you find the M_Y_COP voices and select your preferred voice. If you want M_Y_STROOPER then you would use the 5th list, I believe. They are in alphabetical order by model name.
-
[NOT VICTORY] Count To 20 Before A Moderator Or Developer Posts
I'll just say good luck once more before going to bed.
-
Vehicle update on ELS Version request
ELS V6 vehicles will work just fine with ELS V8 (I just tested it with this motorcycle and it works fine). You need to update _SLOTCONTROL.ini with this: [ POLICEB ] Status = on File = default_config (or whatever VCF you choose) If the game is crashing because of the bike then there is another problem. Are you installing it to GTA IV or replacing policeb in EFLC?
-
[NOT VICTORY] Count To 20 Before A Moderator Or Developer Posts
Oh look, you made it halfway there! I hope it makes it to 20 this time...
-
[NOT VICTORY] Count To 20 Before A Moderator Or Developer Posts
Wait, does that one count?!
-
What is with all the post boosting / count posting topic's past couple day's ?
Just a way to have some fun in the community, much better than the drama that usually floods the site.
-
[NOT VICTORY] Count To 20 Before A Moderator Or Developer Posts
Does Moderator in Training count?
-
Exporting from Zmodeler
MODERATOR NOTICE Moving to GTA IV Development Tutorials & Questions. GTA IV Support is for support regarding GTA IV itself, not for development questions. Please post in the correct section in the future.
- 2014 Unlocked Dodge Charger
-
Can you replace PoliceW in EFLC?
Yes, you can. It isn't a police vehicle, though. It will work as one if you replace it with an ELS vehicle and add it to _SLOTCONTROL.ini, as well as LCPDFR.ini. Edit: Also, by default, it uses the FBI handling line, and is identified as POLICE3 for some reason. Meaning it will act like a buffalo. No idea why they did this. _SLOTCONTROL.ini: [ POLICEW ] Status = on File = default_config LCPDFR.ini: AdditionalCopCarModels=POLICEW
-
Stephen A. Smith Suspended From ESPN's First Take For Telling Women Not To Provoke Men To Hit Them
The issue is that he is representing ESPN. People will take it as ESPN's opinion, not his personal opinion. For example, since I have the red name and LCPDFR community team tag now, I have to be especially careful when expressing my opinion, because I'm now representing the community team. Even though the opinion expressed isn't the same as everyone else's, it can and will be taken that way.
-
Favourite/Most Played Songs (Monthly)
- [Forum Game] Type The Username Above With Your Eyes Closed
Drtgiyij ...- [Forum Game] Type The Username Above With Your Eyes Closed
HDgamersPC Much better than before.- [Forum Game] Type The Username Above With Your Eyes Closed
Wikfgsng I'm not good at this.- Happy Birthday c13!
Happy birthday!- ELS v8 not working (light bars don't light up), and I get callouts but I can't accept them
Move those folders as they are with the rest of the files, make sure to 'Merge' and 'Replace' when Windows asks you to. - [Forum Game] Type The Username Above With Your Eyes Closed