LtCarman

New GTA V PC Screenshots

My plug and GPU will burn. WOW! I mean.. look at the vegetation in the fifth screenshot!

Logging in...

Launching game...

Error launching game: Cannot load while loading. Please log out and retry.

Logging out...

Error logging out. You are not logged in. You need to be logged in to log out. Please log in to log out.

You'll stone me to death, but I'd trade this all to see police patrols on streets.

and many other details R* didn't include v_v

All i can think about when i see this

GTA V has stopped working 

>Check online for a solution and close the program

>Close the program

[img]http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/809824nypdbannersignaturebymaniosdesignsd5gw2dp.png[/img]

I don't understand why everybody is fretting about their PC's? Did you guys look at the recommended requirements? In today's tech, most PC's far surpass what is being asked. I am not even closed to worried about near max performance with good FPS on my rig. I say bring whatever you can, and the graphics look amazing. 

*Checks wallet*

For fucks sake, I can afford a brand new GPU or a fire extinguisher, not both. What am I gonna pick?

"In a man to man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine."

-Erwin Rommel

I don't understand why everybody is fretting about their PC's? Did you guys look at the recommended requirements? In today's tech, most PC's far surpass what is being asked. I am not even closed to worried about near max performance with good FPS on my rig. I say bring whatever you can, and the graphics look amazing. 

On your rig. Yes, I looked at the requirements, and my computer definitely does not meet the recommended requirements, and does not even meet the minimum requirements. The same goes for many others here.

For a computer that struggles with GTA IV already, you don't think GTA V will hit much harder?

PC specs are strange things. I have sufficient to run GTA IV on high and probably GTA V on medium. But I don't know why it keeps overheating and crashing, sometimes with the BSOD. So technically I could run the fifth part. IRL... well, we'll see

PC specs are strange things. I have sufficient to run GTA IV on high and probably GTA V on medium. But I don't know why it keeps overheating and crashing, sometimes with the BSOD. So technically I could run the fifth part. IRL... well, we'll see

Clean out your case, make sure the CPU heatsink isn't clogged with dust and your rig gets good airflow. Try updating your BIOS, update graphics card drivers. 

I custom built my PC for FSX and that sim needs such a fast processor to run with addons, I guess that's why I don't have any issues. At least Rockstar coded the game to handle more modern components on the PC so we have that going for us. I am really excited nonetheless. 

Different people can have different performance with the same/similar systems.  But let's not get into that can of worms.

The optimization of the game is what people are generally worried about.  Doesn't matter if my system specs beat the pants out of the recommended requirements.  GTA V running well is not a sure thing.  Look at how people treat GTA 4 and you will see why people think they need specs way better than recommended.  

I'm trying to remember if it is Watchdogs or another game a year ago.  Before they patched it,  which took a few weeks or a month.  The game was released and people paid their 60bucks for it.   And what did they get,   Nvidia dual titan cards couldn't keep 60fps.  And those cards were what $1000-$1300 each.  It was mind-boggling when I read the reports of 2 users who were both running 2x titans and getting garbage performance.

Do low PCs really burn when they are trying to run a big game? or are you joking?

Well, I've never seen it happen, but that doesn't mean it couldn't happen.