why do youtubers not crash in lcpdfr ?

FreakingHDGaming

MODERATOR NOTICE
Moving to LCPDFR Discussion

There is no file to make you stop crash, that'd be magic or witchcraft. GTA IV will crash if you add more than it's supposed to do, i.e mods. 

Youtubers most often cut their videos to remove the crashes, because who wants to see that? No one. Using less mods will make you crash less, that's the only real thing you can do. 

Invenio, Investigatio, Imperium

I actually don't crash, that much. Most of my vids are first takes. But with the magic of editing, we can make it look like it was one playthrough if we start crashing.

YouTube:Black Jesus                                                   

why do youtubers not crash in lcpdfr ?

The magic of video editing. It's the same reasons actors never get their lines wrong on TV.  :rolleyes:

Tips/Donate: u.gamecaster.com/unr3al
Twitch Channel: Twitch.tv/unr3al_twitch
YouTube Channel: YouTube.com/unr3algaming
Twitter: @unr3alofficial

Vary rarely do I crash without being able to complete a full 12-hours in game (which is about 1hr 24min after altering the in-game time/rate)...after this rough time-frame I start loosing scripts, as they start crashing.  Sometimes the game never crashes...I actually go to the station and go "off duty" as Luise.

You have to tweak the game to run on your system by not using too many high-poly ELS cars, only using modded cars and ELS is certain slots, as well as other ways to setup the game so it runs optimal on your system.  

Also, certain scripts just aren't compatible with my rig, and will crash my game sooner; i.e Bravehearts cam/radar, and the new version of ELS, as well as a few other mods that seem to work fine on others machines.

Anyhow, just try and setup the game mods and scripts to the "liking" of your rig.  Meaning; add one script or mod at a time, then run the game for a while to make sure it doesn't cause crashing - at least crashing earlier than usual.

Good luck and good day!

DrDetroit

Edited by drdetroit

That's the magic of video editing, youtubers edit out the game crashes. What determines crashes is your computer and how much routine maintenance you do. I do a lot of disk cleanups and optimizations and I clean 1-5 GB of memory every time. I went one time 4 hours without crashing, after that time, my computer just gave up.

can someone give me a file or something that makes my game not crash, cause people like XxXRangerScoopXxX dont crash for 1 hour or soo... i dont use scripts or extra addons except a mod pack which is ultra low poly and very low textures... i get city bugg tooo !!!

its called...editing

sig.jpg

I use to make a lot of online patrol videos with 2 other guys. They would record it, edit, and upload it to YouTube and like others have said editing is the answer. Just like offline play though sometimes you can go for a very long time without crashing. At times I can get a 30-40 minute offline session crash free and same way with online. It helps if you don't use many mods and that the mods you are running are consistent across all players. 

I used to crash every 5 minutes, but while just using 2 cop cars, Policehelper, ELS, LCPDFR 1.0C and traffic flow, I get from 12-8 in game without a crash. the other day I didn't get a crash at all which is odd for me, although I may change my CVPI as the one I have has like orangey browny flashing beams in the headlights when I have my siren on full, which I don't like, everything else is perfect, just those flashing headlights I don't like. If they were white I wouldn't mind, but the brownish colour makes me want to change my Crown Vic. Also I want an Impala that won't roll over all the time. And cops that didnt steal ferraris (yeah, was in a police chase and a cop took the 458 Italia that I spawned to get to the station 20 minutes earlier in, and used it to chase a stolen Landstalker.)

Causing Chaos since 2006