JohnDoe

ELS V8.0 corona feature doesn't work!

Hey there!

I tried almost everything, but I just can't get the corona feature of "ELS V8.0" to work. All other ELS lights do work as the are supposed to do, but the coronas (in my case wig-wags and strobes) won't work. I use the mod "2011_TAXI_CROWN_VICTORIA_CVPI_V8.0" by Bxbugs123! As I already said before... All the lights are working fine, despite those that use the corona feature! I already use the vanilla corona.wtd and lightocculders.wtd and have tried to solve the problem by disabling extra_5 and extra_6 in the "ENV_LIGHT_ACTIVE" section in the VCF, as recommended by the ELS V8.0 user guide... Nothing seems to work. Further I'm not using a ENB or ICEnhancer. I'm currently using the "GTA Environment Mod 5" (a VisualSettings.dat and timecyc.dat tweak), but it doesn't seem to have something to do with that... It'd be nice to get some advice! :)

Kind regards

JohnDoe

Into the one that supports the vehicle: The noose slot! Yes, I did. It was already set that way in the stock VCF, provided in the pack.

In _SLOTCONTROL.ini, you set the file for [ NOOSE ] to the name of the VCF? I believe the VCF included with the car is called "police".

Nope, the VCF that comes with the car is named "noose.ini".

I've now installed ELS and the mentioned mod on a patched vanilla version of GTA IV. Sadfully I get the same results :(

Nope, the VCF that comes with the car is named "noose.ini".

I've now installed ELS and the mentioned mod on a patched vanilla version of GTA IV. Sadfully I get the same results :(

Then you would put "noose" as the file for [ NOOSE ] in _SLOTCONTROL.ini

I'm sorry, I didn't understand you when you mentioned it first ^^ You got it right! I just forgot to configure the file line ^^' Thank you very much! Everything is working fine now! :)