Sign in to follow this  
TTG Higuy

ELS 8 LSTG 3 doesn't move cars out of the way... ;(

Okay so installed ELS V8 R01. I used the hooks and dlsound that it came with. I used the new config files and i changed the "Lstg3LightsMoveTraf" to "on". But for some when i have my lights all on (stage3) they don't get out of the way? My friends used my files as well and they work perfectly for him so im at a lose here.

Thanks for any help!

I have also seen this.  I noticed it, but didn't pay too much attention to it and I can see that its a bug, but looking at the positive side of this, its actually more realistic.  For me it would seem that maybe half the cars move and half don't.  Not sure if he meant to make it like this. 

Tap the horn button (as if you're using the default siren controls) and they should move over.

They stop with me too every now and then, that's how I fix it.

To get AI vehicles to move over to the side of the road, it is suggested to make multiple uses of the AH, M1, and M2 or activate and switch between the various siren tones.

From the ELS user guide. I think it may have been on purpose that people don't always get out of the way, but maybe not.

Edited by willpv23

Yes, to force user to use more sirens, Caine made it from V7 so that you have to change siren or at least use airhorn for them to move out.