Jump to content
Albo1125

[WIP][REL] Siren Mastery - Fully control your siren tones!

Recommended Posts

Added a download called Controller Unbinding (thank you @Delco24 for creating this). It removes lots of unneeded keybindings on your controller so they are freed up for Siren Mastery.

2 hours ago, RogueThunder said:

Can you add the feature to keep the siren on when you exit your vehicle? I think it adds to the realism.

It's on my feature list if possible :)


My YouTube: Click here. 

My Discord Server - https://discord.gg/0taiZvBSiw5qGAXU

Useful post? Let me and others know by clicking the Like button.
Check out my many script modifications! 
Having issues? LSPDFR Troubleshooter by Albo1125.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Albo, once again great plugin! Any chance of getting a mini siren controller show on the screen when running emergency lights and sirens? Just for some more fun I guess. Something sort of like what the developer of the other siren mod has done?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, HankVoight said:

Hey Albo, once again great plugin! Any chance of getting a mini siren controller show on the screen when running emergency lights and sirens? Just for some more fun I guess. Something sort of like what the developer of the other siren mod has done?

Yup, UI is coming soon!


My YouTube: Click here. 

My Discord Server - https://discord.gg/0taiZvBSiw5qGAXU

Useful post? Let me and others know by clicking the Like button.
Check out my many script modifications! 
Having issues? LSPDFR Troubleshooter by Albo1125.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will be possible to make AI use the customs sirens withou edit RESIDENT.RPF?

Some vehicles installed here are addons and are just copies from another vehicles, like my ambulances, i have ambulance and ambulance2 models, one it's for the city, and the other it's for LS County, i configured for different sirens, but when i call it in the County they use the original siren from the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RolandHUE said:

Will be possible to make AI use the customs sirens withou edit RESIDENT.RPF?

Some vehicles installed here are addons and are just copies from another vehicles, like my ambulances, i have ambulance and ambulance2 models, one it's for the city, and the other it's for LS County, i configured for different sirens, but when i call it in the County they use the original siren from the game.

Not at the moment, sorry. It only works for player vehicles right now.

This may change in future.


My YouTube: Click here. 

My Discord Server - https://discord.gg/0taiZvBSiw5qGAXU

Useful post? Let me and others know by clicking the Like button.
Check out my many script modifications! 
Having issues? LSPDFR Troubleshooter by Albo1125.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love being able to use dual sirens in GTA 5! Thanks Albo!


"Please, put it in park, will ya?" "LSPD, see the lights, pullover." "Stop the vehicle, we need to have a little chat!" "Get in the car and keep your mouth shut." "You have the right to absolutely nothing." "The damn gun is jammed!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ALBO1125 your the best. Love all yours mods and plugin. 

I can't get the dual siren working whit my xbox 360 controller. I have dualsirenkey to Rightshoulder and force siren to DpadUp. But it dont work. 

It works perfect whit keyboard keys. Leftshift and D1 . . . D5

-Torben, from Denmark. (A big fan)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi! I've a suggestion: I'm not an expert about coding and modding but It's possible that the other LEs cars used by AI can use this plugin? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, MattLAPD said:

Hi! I've a suggestion: I'm not an expert about coding and modding but It's possible that the other LEs cars used by AI can use this plugin? 

 

Dude, it's three posts above you.

13 hours ago, Albo1125 said:

Not at the moment, sorry. It only works for player vehicles right now.

This may change in future.

 


Customization is key to my gaming experience. I take pictures, do textures and lore-friendly vehicles. 
Recent releases: OracleRadiusPony. See all.
You can see my gallery here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Aquamenti said:

Dude, it's three posts above you.

 

I'm sorry, I don't noticed that because I've written the post with my mobile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/16/2016 at 9:27 PM, Albo1125 said:

Unfortunately this may be an issue with RPH loading assemblies differently for you - it also happens to people with SlimDX.

I recommend heading over to their Discord/Forum (www.ragepluginhook.net) and posting a message for support.

Regards.

I posted over to the RPH fourm and no one has said anything in the past 2 days. Is there anyway this can be fixed? I really want to use this plugin and I don't know why RPH would be loading the assemblies differently for just me. I tried using a different version of RPH and reinstalling it but the same errors occur. Why would RPH load assemblies different for me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, 5Rya said:

I posted over to the RPH fourm and no one has said anything in the past 2 days. Is there anyway this can be fixed? I really want to use this plugin and I don't know why RPH would be loading the assemblies differently for just me. I tried using a different version of RPH and reinstalling it but the same errors occur. Why would RPH load assemblies different for me?

You could try unblocking the files.

I recommend joining their Discord server (link on homepage) for support.


My YouTube: Click here. 

My Discord Server - https://discord.gg/0taiZvBSiw5qGAXU

Useful post? Let me and others know by clicking the Like button.
Check out my many script modifications! 
Having issues? LSPDFR Troubleshooter by Albo1125.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Albo1125 said:

You could try unblocking the files.

I recommend joining their Discord server (link on homepage) for support.

What do you mean by unblocking them, I never knew they were blocked to begin with?

 

4 hours ago, Albo1125 said:

You could try unblocking the files.

I recommend joining their Discord server (link on homepage) for support.

I tried installing just rph and siren mastery on a fresh gta v and am getting the same result. I don't get why I am the only one getting the issue. What causes this to happen?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Albo1125 said:

You could try unblocking the files.

I recommend joining their Discord server (link on homepage) for support.

I found what was causing the problem. It was the siren I was trying to use with Siren Mastery although I have no clue why it doesn't work with that siren as it is just like every other siren and worked fine without this plugin but I replaced the siren and it is working great now. Wanted to post this in case someone else has the same problem. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18. august 2016 at 3:58 PM, torbeng86 said:

ALBO1125 your the best. Love all yours mods and plugin. 

I can't get the dual siren working whit my xbox 360 controller. I have dualsirenkey to Rightshoulder and force siren to DpadUp. But it dont work. 

It works perfect whit keyboard keys. Leftshift and D1 . . . D5

-Torben, from Denmark. (A big fan)

Anyone? :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, torbeng86 said:

Anyone? :(

Fixed in next update.

Regs.


My YouTube: Click here. 

My Discord Server - https://discord.gg/0taiZvBSiw5qGAXU

Useful post? Let me and others know by clicking the Like button.
Check out my many script modifications! 
Having issues? LSPDFR Troubleshooter by Albo1125.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Preview of the upcoming Siren Mastery UI!

Apologies for the lighting issues, managed to fix this.


My YouTube: Click here. 

My Discord Server - https://discord.gg/0taiZvBSiw5qGAXU

Useful post? Let me and others know by clicking the Like button.
Check out my many script modifications! 
Having issues? LSPDFR Troubleshooter by Albo1125.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you say the ui is customizable.. does that mean I can change the look of it? Like if i wanted to make it smaller/larger or even transparent then I would be able to do so?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, royalx7 said:

When you say the ui is customizable.. does that mean I can change the look of it? Like if i wanted to make it smaller/larger or even transparent then I would be able to do so?

Yes.

2 minutes ago, thegreathah said:

Btw, I think you installed that car incorrectly lol.

Hmmmm :huh:


My YouTube: Click here. 

My Discord Server - https://discord.gg/0taiZvBSiw5qGAXU

Useful post? Let me and others know by clicking the Like button.
Check out my many script modifications! 
Having issues? LSPDFR Troubleshooter by Albo1125.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, thegreathah said:

The lights aren't supposed to look like that. You probably don't have the correct carvariations for the car.

Yes I know, I put it in the post and the description hehe :smile:


My YouTube: Click here. 

My Discord Server - https://discord.gg/0taiZvBSiw5qGAXU

Useful post? Let me and others know by clicking the Like button.
Check out my many script modifications! 
Having issues? LSPDFR Troubleshooter by Albo1125.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...