Albo1125

[WIP][REL] Siren Mastery - Fully control your siren tones!

1 minute ago, forsakenbacon17 said:

Will the UI have a button for Manual and for when you 'tap' the horn? I dont see it on there

Yes.

My YouTube: Click here. 

My Discord Server - https://discord.gg/0taiZvBSiw5qGAXU

Useful post? Let me and others know by clicking the Like button.
Check out my many script modifications! 
Having issues? LSPDFR Troubleshooter by Albo1125.

49 minutes ago, vynlthrash said:

is it at all possible to have an option to keep the siren on when exiting a vehicle (ie in a pursuit that transitioned  on foot)

I think Albo was working on having such functionality in the next Version. I too would like to see it. :)

I'm having a weird issue that I can't seem to fix. Using the Modern CHP siren from this site, the tone of the siren changes when being used outside of siren mastery (AI cars for example) and when being used with siren mastery (own car) I uploaded quick video showing what I mean. Video begins with the plugin unloaded. Am I missing something super obvious here? I copied the files for the CHP siren straight from the vehicles folder into the CustomSirens folder and renamed them just to confirm I was using the exact same files.

Edited by goincd3

3 minutes ago, goincd3 said:

I'm having a weird issue that I can't seem to fix. Using the Modern CHP siren from this site, the tone of the siren changes when being used outside of siren mastery (AI cars for example) and when being used with siren mastery (own car) I uploaded quick video showing what I mean. Video begins with the plugin unloaded. Am I missing something super obvious here? I copied the files for the CHP siren straight from the vehicles folder into the CustomSirens folder and renamed them just to confirm I was using the exact same files.

AI Vehicles are currently not supported, is what I've heard.

5 hours ago, PhillBellic said:

I think Albo was working on having such functionality in the next Version. I too would like to see it. :)

ive been watching too much cops lol..i used to hate the siren staying on in lcpdfr...and now id like it in lspdfr

9 hours ago, PhillBellic said:

AI Vehicles are currently not supported, is what I've heard.

I understand that. But my issue is that I can use a siren without siren mastery and it sounds correct...but loading the plugin and using the same exact siren results in the siren having a higher tone that sounds very different. You can hear the difference in the video I linked to.

2 hours ago, goincd3 said:

I understand that. But my issue is that I can use a siren without siren mastery and it sounds correct...but loading the plugin and using the same exact siren results in the siren having a higher tone that sounds very different. You can hear the difference in the video I linked to.

This may be the case for FBI sirens.

The game automatically lowers the pitch of FBI sirens by 30%. 
Could that be your issue?

1 hour ago, Albo1125 said:

This may be the case for FBI sirens.

The game automatically lowers the pitch of FBI sirens by 30%. 
Could that be your issue?

That is most likely it. I can't imagine that Siren Mastery does anything to change the tone of the siren which is why I was confused. I do use the FBI audio hash with that particular car.

8 hours ago, TheJ0ker said:

It probably has been ask but can you disable the UI?.

Of course :)

Suggestion:

When pressing Siren# key (like Siren1) and you are already using this siren, the same effect of pressing G will accur. It's good for those who are using Code2 and at red lights they just need quick siren sound.

more suggestions:

ability to change the size of the UI, and be able to toggle the auto creation of it when u enter a car, because it's not always wanted or needed

2 minutes ago, GlobalCop said:

more suggestions:

ability to change the size of the UI, and be able to toggle the auto creation of it when u enter a car, because it's not always wanted or needed

This is already possible via Plugins/SirenMastery/Config/UIConfig.ini. Regs.

Edited by Albo1125

8 hours ago, RolandHUE said:

I changed the size, but still the same giant UI.

Hey, are you sure you're on the latest version? This was fixed in 1.2.2.0 :smile:

On 8/25/2016 at 4:26 AM, RolandHUE said:

I made a mistake when installed the new version, now it's working fine, thanks @Albo1125!

Good to hear :thumbsup:

Hi @Albo1125, I have found a bug: I was using an addon vehicle sheriff3 (from ELS style pack) and i was doing dual tone (yelp and phaser) and then i pressed U to activate my steady horn. When i left the vehicle and every siren turned off except the horn, i even teleported away and still hear that horn.

Request: When going to the menu (ESC) please remove the sound of the siren turning off, then back on when i leave the menu, it just annoys me a little

Request: Please make the plugin remember you choice for the UI, so if i using police and i press L i want the UI to stay hidden no matter what (if i get out, turn off my lights, do anything) and will only appear again once i press L again

Thanks

Edited by 72will

Check out my latest mods!

LIFE GETS BETTER THE MORE LIGHTS YOU ADD

1 hour ago, 72will said:

Hi @Albo1125, I have found a bug: I was using an addon vehicle sheriff3 (from ELS style pack) and i was doing dual tone (yelp and phaser) and then i pressed U to activate my steady horn. When i left the vehicle and every siren turned off except the horn, i even teleported away and still hear that horn.

Request: When going to the menu (ESC) please remove the sound of the siren turning off, then back on when i leave the menu, it just annoys me a little

Request: Please make the plugin remember you choice for the UI, so if i using police and i press L i want the UI to stay hidden no matter what (if i get out, turn off my lights, do anything) and will only appear again once i press L again

Thanks

Hey thanks for the bug report  - will fix the horn issue.

I'll look into your requests - the latter can already be achieved by setting the proper settings in UIConfig.ini.

@Albo1125 I have a couple of requests, 

1- Please remove on off sound when using manual siren

2- In the custom sirens .xml please make it so we can choose for the horn not to be a siren

3- Please allow dual tones of the same sirens (i like wail and wail) but am unable to do so

4- Please add Q siren function, in the custom siren .xml instead of primary or secondary have manual(Q siren function) It would be then you press (what ever key) it plays the selected files in the xml until the end and if you press it again while it is still running it will start over

Check out my latest mods!

LIFE GETS BETTER THE MORE LIGHTS YOU ADD

Using this plugin, extralight_1 is turned on with the red and blues, disabling environmental lighting for the headlights, which are (well, may be) on wig-wag. Is that an intentional function?

Customization is key to my gaming experience. I take pictures, do textures and lore-friendly vehicles. 
Recent releases: OracleRadiusPony. See all.
You can see my gallery here

3 minutes ago, Aquamenti said:

Using this plugin, extralight_1 is turned on with the red and blues, disabling environmental lighting for the headlights, which are (well, may be) on wig-wag. Is that an intentional function?

Hi, lighting is not affected by this plugin - it only changes the siren tones. Regs.