Apparently there's demand for an alternate transport model, so here's Pony.
Mapped and templated, completely lore-friendly and unlocked as always.
Starting with v1.10, files needed for texture editing are separated to reduce the download times of the vehicle files as the .psd is quite sizeable.
I've also made three variants available for the Pony, all of which are separate downloads:
- Brute Pony with an LED lightbar configuration (pony3)
- Brute Pony Unmarked/Slicktop - with LED lights (pony4)
- Brute Pony with a rotator lightbar configuration (policet replacement)
Click "Download this file" and then make your choice. Or get any combination of the vehicles, they don't overlap in the files.
All three have multiple livery support, use the files provided in the (Optional) download to customize your van.
Share/request liveries in my WIP and showroom thread, or just keep up to date with my other content:
What's New in Version 1.10
NEW! Added a policet replacement version with a rotator lightbar and no LEDs as a separate download. Otherwise identical.
Fix: The driver will now be properly positioned - hands, butt, everything!
Change: The optional texture and mapping resources are now a separate download to reduce download size.
NEW! An unmarked Pony has been added as a separate download. The following changes concern that model (pony4) alone.
- Fully templated, doubles as a slicktop!
- 360-degree LED coverage to make sure even the blindest of drivers make way
- The bullbar is now an extra
- Optional Weazel News disguise paintjob included
Aquamenti - further vehicle and data edits, UV map & template, included liveries