[API][WIP/REL] Callouts+ - Additional LCPDFR API Callouts

Okay, I got another one. I hope I'm not too annoying with all those bug reports. :)

I just pressed E next to the officer down. I examined the cop for like 10 seconds and at the exact time the text "Suspect is in a black DUKES ..." appearted on screen, the standard LCPD error appeared on my screen and began to beep like crazy - like once every 1/10 of a second.

I am attaching the log files, buddy. :)

Mine is doing the same thing on that call.  You aren't the only one.  Otherwise it's great.

Getting bored roleplaying?  Need ideas for calls to respond to?  Try out http://sandyshorespd.weebly.com/  Tons of role play dispatches to use your imagination on.

Okay, I got another one. I hope I'm not too annoying with all those bug reports. :)

I just pressed E next to the officer down. I examined the cop for like 10 seconds and at the exact time the text "Suspect is in a black DUKES ..." appearted on screen, the standard LCPD error appeared on my screen and began to beep like crazy - like once every 1/10 of a second.

Guess who! It's the Danish terror again. :whistling:

This time I had two pedestrians who were killed by a gas tank detonation. I called for an ambulance. The driver drove up, stopped pretty close to the two injured people and then kept getting in and out of his vehicle. This repeated itself ad nauseum. :tongue:

Log files are attached. :rolleyes:

Posts merged. Please do not double post. - Staff

Dear ineseri / staff.

I'm sorry if they appeared similar. I realise they were posted within an hour of each other, but they were in fact two different posts reporting two different bugs, and therefore included two different sets of the same log files.

Anyway, I just wanted to point that out, also for the sake of LukeD and his debugging of the fabulous Callouts+.

Regards,

Christian

Best regards,
Christian

Every time I place a barrier in the middle of a lane, it ends up causing the entire LCPDFR script to crash. This has happened a few times so far, and happens no matter the scenario (traffic stop or during a callout).

Here are the essential logs:

AdvancedHook.log

LCPDFR.log

ScriptHook.log

ScriptHookDotNet.log

By the way, I'm running 0.5 b3 of Callouts+.

I'm having a bit of a problem:

When I use the functions like a police barrier callouts+ encounters an error, I get the same call like 2 and 3 times in a row, the illegal street race call never worked and every time I accept the call callouts+ doesn't work. In general, I really love the whole idea of it. I just wish it worked right for me and I need a little help... :smile:

Thanks!

Hey everyone, 

I have a problem with the callouts which is, when i accept a call on "officer down" my game crash every time, do someone know how to fix it? 

Seems not to work I installed everything and running lcpdfr still does not work with calling towing etc is there something I have to click to activate?

I think you need to have Vdh Towingservice separately installed to your scripts folder. just download the script and follow the instructions. 

Towing work fine with me 

I think you need to have Vdh Towingservice separately installed to your scripts folder. just download the script and follow the instructions. 

Towing work fine with me

No, you do not need Vhd PoliceHelper. That will conflict with this mod. Please read the instructions (readme) for controls and questions.

Invenio, Investigatio, Imperium

Mine is doing the same thing on that call.  You aren't the only one.  Otherwise it's great.

same here, every time i accept a call from callouts everything go crazy... 

Edited by BrechtJo

Hey guys, 

I read everything, the readme file the pdf, I've installed like is it explain in de readme file! And still have this crash when i answer the call "officer down" (standard lcpdfr error and a lot of bip sounds) or directly crash... 

I just don't see what I did wrong, i read it a couple of times and follow the steps, but nothing changed... 

I use: LCPDFR 1.0c 

Bravehearts ANPR

Vdh police station (not police helper) 

Strobes 

(Callouts+) 

ELS V8

I've encountered the error where the game crashes at the "officer down" call. When you try to revive him, is when it crashes lcpdfr.

I've attached the log file that was from my last playthrough.

Hope you can fix it, this is a great script and I like the call outs in it.

Guess who! It's the Danish terror again. :whistling:

This time I had two pedestrians who were killed by a gas tank detonation. I called for an ambulance. The driver drove up, stopped pretty close to the two injured people and then kept getting in and out of his vehicle. This repeated itself ad nauseum. :tongue:

Log files are attached. :rolleyes:

Posts merged. Please do not double post. - Staff

Fixed the officer down bug hopefully, am trying to figure out why the paramedic is looping that task for you (he isn't set to, nor should it loop at any point during his arrival)

Every time I place a barrier in the middle of a lane, it ends up causing the entire LCPDFR script to crash. This has happened a few times so far, and happens no matter the scenario (traffic stop or during a callout).

Here are the essential logs:

attachicon.gifAdvancedHook.log

attachicon.gifLCPDFR.log

attachicon.gifScriptHook.log

attachicon.gifScriptHookDotNet.log

By the way, I'm running 0.5 b3 of Callouts+.

Been through your log with a fine tooth comb, pulled out most of the errors involving Callouts+ and have fixed them for the next release.

Thanks.

Hey guys, 

I read everything, the readme file the pdf, I've installed like is it explain in de readme file! And still have this crash when i answer the call "officer down" (standard lcpdfr error and a lot of bip sounds) or directly crash... 

I just don't see what I did wrong, i read it a couple of times and follow the steps, but nothing changed... 

I use: LCPDFR 1.0c 

Bravehearts ANPR

Vdh police station (not police helper) 

Strobes 

(Callouts+) 

ELS V8

Hopefully fixed this bug for the next release.

Thanks. 

I've encountered the error where the game crashes at the "officer down" call. When you try to revive him, is when it crashes lcpdfr.

I've attached the log file that was from my last playthrough.

Hope you can fix it, this is a great script and I like the call outs in it.

Why are you trying to revive him? It clearly says in the documents AND on the screen that your task is to find the suspect and that the officer will be dealt with automatically.

Also, your log files shows an error with the Frisk script. That is something built into LCPDFR and not Callouts+.

Did I not reply to your post? Here is why...

If I didn't reply to your post it's probably because you didn't attach an error logs. I can't respond to you and help you without knowing what the issue is with the plugin. It may also have been a case where you were simply replying to someone else with the words "same issue" or similar. This again is not at all helpful to me and actually makes it more difficult for me to go through everyone's posts.

It says it in the readme and has been said multiple times by myself and others.

Please. Post. Your. Log. Files.

Thanks to those who reported issues with the necessary log files and information. I'll hopefully get them all fixed as soon as I possibly can. 

Live Streaming daily from 8pm GMT (UK) at https://twitch.tv/OfficialLukeD - I play a variety of things 😄

Join my official discord server for support, general chat and my stream schedule! https://discord.gg/Mddj7PQ

Why are you trying to revive him? It clearly says in the documents AND on the screen that your task is to find the suspect and that the officer will be dealt with automatically.

Also, your log files shows an error with the Frisk script. That is something built into LCPDFR and not Callouts+.

Let me rephrase, I meant when you go to check the officers condition as the callout says to do.

I don't revive him, I check his condition, kneeling down and pressing E by the downed officer. It then crashes LCPDFR.

The frisk error was something else, I had tried to frisk a suspect before heading to the officer down but the person walked away, thus  bugging the frisk and showing that error.

Hey Guys, I have a other problem to communicate, i accept a call for a traffic accident, i arrest the two peds, ask for ambulance, ask for tow truk ask for removal team and everythings worked fine until i put a barrier to stop the traffic because they are nuts  :woot: and the plugin crashed and says a third party of.... 

here is the file :)

Let me rephrase, I meant when you go to check the officers condition as the callout says to do.

I don't revive him, I check his condition, kneeling down and pressing E by the downed officer. It then crashes LCPDFR.

The frisk error was something else, I had tried to frisk a suspect before heading to the officer down but the person walked away, thus  bugging the frisk and showing that error.

I see, well I guess it wont help that the Frisk script crashed just before mine did. Nonetheless I have amended the issue you had (hopefully)

Hey Guys, I have a other problem to communicate, i accept a call for a traffic accident, i arrest the two peds, ask for ambulance, ask for tow truk ask for removal team and everythings worked fine until i put a barrier to stop the traffic because they are nuts  :woot: and the plugin crashed and says a third party of.... 

here is the file :)

As above, has been fixed for the next release.

for everyone else beyond this point........

Reporting a bug? Please check out the OP for a list of known bugs.

Live Streaming daily from 8pm GMT (UK) at https://twitch.tv/OfficialLukeD - I play a variety of things 😄

Join my official discord server for support, general chat and my stream schedule! https://discord.gg/Mddj7PQ