domadouch

what police car do you patrol in?

Depends on what department I have in game and what I feel like. Lately, I've been using a K-9 CVPI or a slicktop caprice or interceptor. Whenever I put Alaska State Trooper cars in my game, I use Yakadafi's 2010 Expedition Slicktop with my custom K-9 skin on it or the unmarked car.

Usually, I will use the good ol' Vic, sometimes I will use a Charger or a Tahoe, of course the Impala. I love the impala.

Most of the time I use a Crown Vic or Dodge Charger. But sometimes I like to change things and use Ford Taurus, Chevy Tahoe, Chevy Suburban etc... And other time when I put some Aussie cars in I use either the Holden Commodore SS, Holden Omega, Ford Falcon or a Toyota Hilux divisional van.

To be awkward, I generally use ITO's Sultan for speed enforcement, or Lt. Caine's Speedo van just heck of it.

When i'm noose: FBI Tahoe (Unmarked) non-Els

When i'm lcpd: LCPD Tahoe ELSđ

Link to cars and weps i use:

Here's my preferred patrol whip:  Dodge Challenger-V1.0 by Yakadafi (EVI)  with added engine/exhaust sounds taken from BxBugs123's 2006 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71- Liberty Sheriff's Department, & LCSD skin by BxBugs123.    I absolutely love the added exhaust rumble from BxBugs123's Tahoe! Pure melodic bliss when the car is simply idling! Yes, it is an absolute erotic experience to hear this beast.   :wub:

*Disclaimer: Skin was self modified for proper fitment (Skin modified for personal use only, thus not releasable.  :yes: ) 

Edited by leepersc