Everything posted by Will
-
Sandy Hook School shooting 911 calls released
The reason people remember things like that and keep bringing it back up is, I think, mainly because it is a major event that happened within their lifetimes. It is something that affected them emotionally, and possibly changed their lives. I wouldn't expect people born after 2001 (well, maybe in the future since right now they would only be 12 or younger and probably wouldn't have a care in the world about it (no offense to anyone who is 12 here)) to continue trying to bring up 9/11 with all the "never forget" type things, but people that were alive to see will easily remember it and they want others to as well. I'm not saying I disagree with you - at some point people do have to move on, not completely forget, but stop treating it like it happened yesterday. Regarding torture, I agree with cp702. It is never acceptable. It doesn't do any justice if you stoop to, or even below, the criminal's level.
-
Bro Team Pill Charity Stream for a Bro
If you know Bro Team Pill on YouTube, then please help. Or if you are just feeling generous. I just want to spread this a little bit. Here's a summary of the situation from broteampill.com: And this from the Bro Team Team Steam group: Or if you don't like reading then here is a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeyW136vO90 This is a real thing and it is pretty sweet that Bro Team is doing this for him. So if you want to help then you can donate at the link in the quote or watch Bro Team's stream on twitch.tv/broteam at 6:00 PM EST on Friday, December 6th. Thank you for reading.
-
Random Meme/Gif time!
such gif many fun wow (someone just tweeted that and I wanted to share it)
-
Possible Fallout 4 Related Page.
I just checked this again today, new text and Morse code. Text: ZYX 5625478+7878 - HVCD AYX XOTF LFG IVL EGIBDYU CD RZWVI? UJY'H VOSC FW SFP'GS POCVK KYVI L UWX IVYGLV. XZAG YU, DHNY PJFF CCZ! ZM'K NZHP HQ QV. NAWLV OSS HEJB RGO TVXS HBVD? Code: clg br clg br rpt dy sev on hvb ppl ar scrd lst nght we hrd str nes fm ti atm we se str hum dx 02 mil n smth int rgth wid th pl k Some words I might have figured out from Morse code are in bold, others I'm not sure about: clg br clg br repeat dy sev(maybe "seven"?) on hvb people are scared last night we heard strange noise fm ti atm we see strange human dx 02 mil(possibly a name - "miller"?) and smith int rgth wid th pl k Edit: Apparently it's supposed to say this (I gave in - pretty quickly - and looked it up) - Calling Black Row, calling Black Row. Report: Day seven, on Harvard Bridge. People are scared; last night we heard strange noises from The Institute. At the moment we see strange humans distance 2 miles North. Something isn’t right with that place, over. I had some right. And the text translated to this: What the fuck are you looking at kiddo? Don’t tell me you’ve never seen a gun before. Come on, move your ass! It’s time to go. Source: http://www.incgamers.com/2013/12/thesurvivor2299-com-publishes-fallout-4-clues-ciphers
-
LCPDFR 1.0, 100,000 Members, GTA V and more
Well, a certain lifeless robot leaked the release month over a year ago. So that plus however many hours needed to be added.
-
LCPDFR 1.0, 100,000 Members, GTA V and more
Meaning it should have came out years ago, right?
-
Any1 else notice the 28 days sign next to LCPDFR possible clue ?
And that's across the entire board - every topic that Sniper posts in.
-
Any1 else notice the 28 days sign next to LCPDFR possible clue ?
And this confirms that. Every page that Sniper posts on gets the formatting.
-
Any1 else notice the 28 days sign next to LCPDFR possible clue ?
Seems to be wherever Sniper posts.
-
Any1 else notice the 28 days sign next to LCPDFR possible clue ?
So I was reading this old thread after it was linked in another thread and, well, see for yourself:
-
Any1 else notice the 28 days sign next to LCPDFR possible clue ?
Maybe just one thing..like the background. If the whole site was like this topic, it'd be impossible to navigate.
-
LCPDFR Feature Wishlist! (Post Your Ideas HERE!)
Yes, vdH K-9 Script
-
Minecraft Server Name
I don't think they would mind you using LCPDFR, as long as you make it known that it isn't officially affiliated with LCPDFR or G17 Media.
-
Any1 else notice the 28 days sign next to LCPDFR possible clue ?
Hey guys, look:
-
Any1 else notice the 28 days sign next to LCPDFR possible clue ?
This is technically true...damn.
-
Any1 else notice the 28 days sign next to LCPDFR possible clue ?
Countdown officially recognized by LCPDFR staff:
-
Fundraising Ideas
Toll booths are not optional per se, but you could just drive through one without paying. (I'm pretty sure that was a typo, but it is a typo that makes you say the complete opposite of what you mean).
-
Any1 else notice the 28 days sign next to LCPDFR possible clue ?
It's only pages 6 and 7 of this topic... Edit: and 4. Edit: and now 8.
-
Any1 else notice the 28 days sign next to LCPDFR possible clue ?
I don't about where you are, but for me Christmas is 23 days away...
-
Any1 else notice the 28 days sign next to LCPDFR possible clue ?
Am I cool like community team now?
-
Computer Making Weird Buzzing Sound
If it stops when you put your hand on it, it's probably just something vibrating. Try to figure out where it is coming from - check the fans first, maybe the hard drive, and disk drive.
-
were the location & cross street of this?
It's the lawyer's office, you can teleport to it with Simple Native Trainer (it's one of the preset locations on it), and also where LCPDFR teleports you to when you go to a police station.
-
Any1 else notice the 28 days sign next to LCPDFR possible clue ?
This should be moved to Website Support and Suggestions since it's obviously a bug report.
-
New high-end PC, GTA IV tweaking options?
If you want to. If you want the higher frame rate, then I'm sure there are other ENBs that have a smaller frame drop.
-
LCPDFR 1.0, 100,000 Members, GTA V and more
If a date is even ever announced, it will be probably a week or less before release.