Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

LCPDFR.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will

Management Team
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will

  1. Yes. Assuming nothing has changed from the released version to the tester version: Change the number for the timeouts to 0 and/or change "EnableOtherEvents" to False. I think this can also be done in game if you open Police Helper and click on Settings. Edit: Triple posted for some reason
  2. Happy birthday Master of the Seventeen G's
  3. I'm copying this directly from my Twitter, which was in reply to Boogie2988: I don't see the problem...YouTube asked for my full name like 6 months ago and I always skipped it until it stopped. I've been on Google+ for a long time, but I never look at it or use it in anyway whatsoever. The only thing that changed for me is the fact that I have to change the comment format to Newest First instead of Top Comments
  4. I'm actually playing Euro Truck Simulator 2 right now, just alt-tabbed out real quick. I wonder why SCS hasn't said anything about an official release in their blog yet...
  5. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/08/nyregion/swastikas-slurs-and-torment-in-towns-schools.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1& Basically, my old school district is being sued because of Jewish kids being bullied in school. Parents don't believe that the school is taking enough action against this, so they are suing the district. My question for you is: do you believe this is the school's fault or the fault of the parents? I say that the school does all it can to prevent bullying against anyone. There are anti-bullying presentations at least once a year, and they even have had Holocaust survivors come in to talk about the Holocaust. The school doesn't teach students how to bully, but yet they have to teach how to not bully. The parents need to punish their children better to prevent them from being bullies. What are your thoughts on this?
  6. Just copy the image URL and paste it as an
  7. I just want to point out that Sam, the owner and creator of this community and the LCPDFR mod, is only 19, soon to be 20 (4 days according to his profile).
  8. Um...yeah...this is the "collectible" in IV. Hidden packages in III and Vice City; horseshoes, shells, graffiti (possibly others that I don't remember) in San Andreas; balloons in Vice City Stories; etc.
  9. I haven't even played GTA V in a while. I just look at the Newswire whenever I think about it.
  10. Update: The title update was released today.
  11. Yea, I've looked a little into the IRS. One thing I remember is that their physical fitness requirement for special agents is to be able to handle strenuous activity such as walking and standing. Thanks for the advice, I'll definitely take it into consideration.
  12. This is one of those very little things that makes a game so much better. I always like in Arma when you roll up to a firefight and quickly disembark your HMMWV, then when you come back, it's exactly how you left it when you pulled up - wheels turned and everything.
  13. They get their car taken away for picking up prostitutes? Is that a traffic violation?
  14. Yes, they have close to or over 1000 people who apply. Most are denied because they just are not qualified, meaning they don't meet those requirements on the website. Accounting is actually kind of special when you have the CPA license. I'm pretty sure most of the other qualifications need multiple years of job experience to count. With a CPA license, you already get one year of work experience. I read an article where a recruiter said that people who have a CPA license are "gold" in his eyes. I might work for one of the big four accounting firms in NYC (Deloitte, EY, PWC, KPMG) first. Possibly work for the IRS. I haven't thought that far ahead yet....
  15. You don't need law enforcement experience for the FBI. You need one of each of the following lists: All applicants for the Special Agent position must first qualify under one of five Special Agent Entry Programs. These programs include: Accounting Computer Science/Information Technology Language Law Diversified After qualifying for one of the five Entry Programs, applicants will be prioritized in the hiring process based upon certain Critical Skills for which the FBI is recruiting. The FBI is currently recruiting for Special Agent candidates with one or more of the following Critical Skills: Accounting Finance Computer Science/Information Technology Expertise Engineering Expertise Foreign Language(s) Proficiency Intelligence Experience Law Experience Law Enforcement/Investigative Experience Military Experience Physical Sciences (e.g., physics, chemistry, biology, etc.) Expertise Diversified Experience Law enforcement is just one of the qualifications. I actually hope to join the FBI after obtaining my CPA license, which requires me to get a Master's degree in accounting (2.5 more years of college) then work under a CPA for one year. Edit: Oh yeah, I also have to take the CPA exam at some point in there.
  16. I only ask because ELS 6 is a lot less stable than 7. The problem could be anything, really. With all the mods I have, I'm lucky if I can play 20 minutes without it crashing.
  17. I'm seeing nothing wrong with anything anywhere. Are you sure you're pressing the correct keys in game?
  18. That error is probably just because you're using the updated one. The diagnostic tool might be looking for an older one. Everything should still work. ELS shouldn't even use ScriptHookDotNet since it is an ASI mod, anyway.
  19. You just change the status for each vehicle that is not ELS compatible to Off in ELS.ini That wouldn't be what is causing your problem, I don't think though.
  20. That's only because you disabled ELS for the AI in single player. The lights will not be used by the AI when this is off. Non-ELS cars' lightbars will flash like that because of the way ELS uses the extras system, you have to disable ELS for all non-ELS vehicles. I have no idea what the problem is.
  21. Try installing this: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=17718 Edit: And this: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=3387
  22. Change the combo key. Instead of using CTRL, use something like the / next to shift (key 191)
  23. *cough* GTA IV Complete Edition on sale on Steam - 75% off http://store.steampowered.com/app/901583/ *cough*
  24. Try using these controls, keys are shown in the comment thing and "/-L" (using the slash next to shift and L) will open the ELS panel: (for ELS 7)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.