Double Doppler

NYPD 2014 SS2000 Rumber Sirens [RELEASED]

Oh yes, i'm so glad someone with actual talent is making this. The other ones sound like they put a tape recorder in a toilet. Great work DD.

Haha very true! I tried some old tones off GPM and even when I put my volume on 70 I couldn't hear it. Man, finally someone who knows sirens makes a rumbler! Will be using this on my new installation in my brand new PC! :D

i7 5820K @ 3.3Ghz 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 / Zotac GTX 980Ti 2-way SLI / Full List

I won't be able to respond to your post unless you quote or mention me.

Amazing!!

One question, how did you make the manual tone loop like that??  That's the one thing that boggles me, as I tried for the longest time to make a manual tone that "doesn't loop" like your manual tone.  How??? =OOO

GTAV | LSPDFR 0.3.1 | ELS | Traffic Policer | Arrest Manager | Police Radio | NaturalVision Remastered/ENB/ReShade

Amazing!!

One question, how did you make the manual tone loop like that??  That's the one thing that boggles me, as I tried for the longest time to make a manual tone that "doesn't loop" like your manual tone.  How??? =OOO

I believe he has the ambulance priority (siren 4) as the manual siren, which he made the extended tone like that. If he held it longer, it would loop back.

"Work and ideas get stolen, then you keep moving on doing your thing."

I think you've done a great job creating it but I can't stand the Rumbler siren in-game. It serves a purpose IRL but in-game it just sounds like someone is drowning a cow. 

I believe he has the ambulance priority (siren 4) as the manual siren, which he made the extended tone like that. If he held it longer, it would loop back.

I see.  That's what I thought, and the only way I can see it can be done, just make it one long sound.  It's just that the horns and priority tones are supposed to be so short originally, it's difficult to fit a 5-second sound file into that slot without a lot of fudging, but it seems it can still be done =)

GTAV | LSPDFR 0.3.1 | ELS | Traffic Policer | Arrest Manager | Police Radio | NaturalVision Remastered/ENB/ReShade

Nononono.... its not that, it is in the airhorn slot, he said so a few posts earlier, its just as long as he hits Y, if he holds it longer, it would loop. He also must've used 22050Hz for it so he could bypass the 1 second limit of the airhorn slot.

i7 5820K @ 3.3Ghz 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 / Zotac GTX 980Ti 2-way SLI / Full List

I won't be able to respond to your post unless you quote or mention me.