Everything posted by Steele1925
-
Anyone modify their car? (Real Life)
2001 Ford Escape Mods: Steering Wheel Cover / 2 Air Fresheners / Baby's Car Seat / New Radio
-
Graphics GTA v
Personally, I need no ENB for GTA V. Even playing it on 360 looked better than some of the ENB's I've used for GTA IV. I just hope this game doesn't overheat my graphics card like any game poorly made by Ubishit or EA.
-
What Was The Happiest Moment in Your Life?
.
-
Sandy Shores Police Skin Pack
Oh yeah, this has to be a pack when GTA 5 comes out :)
-
North London Kid Fatally Stabbed
I know most won't, it's the same here. My point was as long as you know how the gangs operate in your area, and you can handle yourself should something go wrong, you'll be fine. But this kid obviously didn't know that. Not blaming him, blaming his parents. Though I still feel for them at a time like this.
-
North London Kid Fatally Stabbed
Such a shame. If you're going to be out at night, you have to know how to spot trouble, and handle yourself if something happens. I'm a night person several nights of the week. I enjoy walking through downtown at 2 AM but again.... I know how the streets work. Where were this kid's parents???
-
The colors of this photo will appear different to everyone.
.
-
Sleep deprivation
.
- [ELS v8] Liberty County Sheriff 2008 Tahoe Marked
-
Vehicles to Mod when GTA V comes to PC
I'd rather it say "Blaine County" seeing as that's the only place they spawn. Not sure why Rockstar made them say Los Santos County when they spawn in a different County. For myself I'd like these two...... Montgomery County Texas and Conroe Texas Police Department :)
-
Lcpdfr wont launch
That's good to hear. If you wouldn't mind, please select any of the answers given to you on this post and mark one of them as "Answered" so this topic can be closed :)
-
LCPDFR ERROR WONT START
So you're sure it's not the files from ELS V8? (if you have ELS) Hmm..... I'm at a loss here.
-
Lcpdfr wont launch
Well this is pretty hard for me to figure out because I can't see your GTA IV folder. But off the top of my head, you must not have AdvancedHook.dll and/or dsound.dll installed for one reason or another. Or, you have both dsound.dll and xliveless.dll installed, which is a no no. Check for the above mentioned and let me know.
-
Random Crash after 5-10 min Gameplay
Do you get an SMPA60 error? Also, it could be any or all of the mods you use. For me, all and any weapon mods (including weapon sounds) crash my game. I currently use 1 modded vehicle set as noose (CVPI Code 3 21TR from NicolaiB if I didn't misspell that). This way, the game doesn't have to load my modded vehicle over and over and over and over again constantly. I use ENB SFE I use Simple Native Trainer I use ELS V8 I use IV-CopManager I use Callouts+ (latest version) I use NoPulloverSpeech I use RandomRadioChatter Silencer I use Cencom Flyer 2359 siren I have a commandline.txt that came with ENB SFE, in which, I put in the command -windowed so that I can run the game in windowed mode (not sure if this helps me not crash, but it might) My point is, I have all of this and never crash. On occasion, I'll download a new vehicle, play for 30 minutes, get SMPA60 crash error, remove that vehicle and return to my old one that works, and never crash. The same method is applied to all mods that I use. One by one, they are all tested by me until I'm sure that they're not crashing my game. Once I'm able to play for hours, I know that my game is working well enough to try another mod. If it continues crashing, one of your mods is causing it. Which sucks I know, because there's vehicles that I really want but cannot use without a crash. Hope this list helps you bud.
-
How do I solve this problem? [ReadSettings: Invalid entry & Authentication: Error 0x320]
Fear not, I get this error too. It does not hurt your game's performance at all. :)
-
LCPD:FR crashes in pursuit
Do you get and SMPA60 error?
-
Error in script ?
Looks like you need to delete AdvancedHook.dll and dsound.dll files from your directory. Then, manually open the LCPDFR 1.0d Manual Install folder and drag/drop the AdvancedHook.dll and dsound.dll files to your directory. Should fix the corrupted file.
-
Problems with LCPD:FR
Install the mod manually again... But this time, see if your advanced hook/scripthook/dsound.dll files disappear shortly after installing. If so, then your anti-virus software is deleting these files (most notably Norton). If this is the case, turn off your anti-virus software while installing LCPDFR 1.0d If you have Norton (like I used to) then you'll probably want to get rid of it. Every time I turned the software back on, it immediately removed the files mentioned above. If this doesn't work, then it's another problem and I'll be happy to try again.
-
LCPDFR ERROR WONT START
Well I too had this problem with the 1.0d update. Do me a favor and and open up your GTA IV folder. Delete dsound.dll and AdvancedHook.dll. Then, open up the 1.0d folder (manual install) that you downloaded. Now, drag dsound.dll and AdvancedHook.dll over to your GTAIV folder. See if that corrects the issue... Here's why. You may have added LCPDFR 1.0d before adding ELS V8. If you did, the AdvancedHook.dll and/or dsound.dll file from ELS V8 (outdated) replaced the dsound.dll file from 1.0d (up to date) causing the Error. Or You had LCPDFR 1.0c (or below) and upgraded to 1.0d. If you did, for one reason or another the AdvancedHook.dll and/or dsound.dll file didn't get replaced with the updated version. So give this a try for me and we'll see if this corrects the issue.
-
Controls and tazers
Just an FYI, sometimes the suspect becomes "bugged" and you for one reason or another cannot arrest them. You'll know if this happens if you do not see an option while aiming at them to stop them. Your crosshair should flash blue/red in the middle while aiming at them. If they become bugged, either let the AI arrest them, or, do what I do and give them a single dose of gunshot to the head. It's a cure all dosage. :)
-
(ELSV8) 2010 Dodge Charger HC,TX Constable PCT 4 Units
Getting an SMPA60 error when using these vehicles... I've noticed it from this variant of the Charger before, so I don't think it's any fault of yours.
- 12 comments
- 3 reviews
-
(ELSV8) 2010 Dodge Charger HC,TX Constable PCT 4 Units
The slicktop file says "Patrol" and the patrol file says "Slicktop". But 10/10!!!!!!
- 12 comments
- 3 reviews
-
What languages do you speak? Where?
English only :(
-
Do you remember the first time you've drove a car?
My Grandfather's old Ford Truck (I believe it was a 1940's model). Got a Dodge Monaco in 1991, sucked.... But it was still a car, my first car :)
-
Flying the dodo in GTA III
I miss the deep bass sounds from GTA 3, not sure why they ever decided to replace them with the pew pew sounds we hear today, even in GTA 5 :(