Virzza

2011 California Highway Patrol Ford Crown Victoria

Hey there everybody,

I am currently focusing my work on my 2011 California Highway Patrol Ford Crown Victoria.

I plan on doing the following

• Add two working spotlights
  • Add a Rockwell Collins iForce
  • Add a Simple Watchguard Camera

Here are some screenshots from in ZModeler 3 - 

Capture.PNG2.PNG.6747ceb81d54a5e2e98d3baCapture.PNG.6cec26b9a2d8b679216820418d47

Awesome, here's a little set of videos that show off chp cvpi light patterns

https://www.smugmug.com/gallery/n-m6ZNd/i-4m8ctnr

Also I don't know if it's possible but chp removes the front door side molding thing so it won't conflict with their liveries.:thumbsup:

Edited by steinberg4145

4 hours ago, Virzza said:

@steinberg4145 Until ELS comes out I won't be able to create light patterns

Actually this is very much possible. Someone else made a CHP pack that is not going to be released unfortunately due to some circumstances, but the creator was able to make a VERY accurate code 3 pattern. If you want to see those unreleased vehicles in action you can check out polecats CHP videos or bay area buggs. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDok8nC2PAo    this is bay area buggs using the CHP Crown Vic.

The CHP has some of the most odd flash patterns.  Like their steady burning rear blue with the traffic advisor, but no red.

I watch a lot of videos on YouTube, like from LoudLabs about "raw" videos involving CHP/LAPD shootouts and car crashes.  Not every single CHP unit features the same flash patterns, though.

49 minutes ago, SoloMan said:

The CHP has some of the most odd flash patterns.  Like their steady burning rear blue with the traffic advisor, but no red.

I watch a lot of videos on YouTube, like from LoudLabs about "raw" videos involving CHP/LAPD shootouts and car crashes.  Not every single CHP unit features the same flash patterns, though.

The CHP have standardized light patterns, they have for example code 3, code 3 parked, cruise, code 2, etc. so that may be why you see different patterns on youtube videos.

I saw a video earlier today.  It had the traffic adviser in flash/warn mode on two vehicles.  One was alternating amber with the blue, and the other was alternating amber with red AND blue.

Seems to be varied.  I miss the old days with the halogen Vision lightbars with rear oscillating mode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6bGjAjFLgw

More LED flash patterns:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNTO2m2YCt4

Edited by SoloMan

2 hours ago, Virzza said:

@densup That is with a different Liberty and I have no idea how to do that. I am aware of the pack.

I could get you in contact with the guy who made the pattern for that and you could get some advice from him, if you want

Virzza, please edit the lights on the rambar. They look incorrectly positioned. You have them in the middle, they should be either side of the rambar looking into the middle I'm sure? Couldn't find a good picture so hopefully someone with CHP knowledge can say I'm right or wrong. 

2 hours ago, officerAMR said:

Do skins for F5544 work with the cars?

Yes the F5544 skin work for cvpis but the explorers use different skins than desmonds

2 hours ago, PoliceWomen said:

its no Vehicle Metas in side  the pack -.- have you this file ??

You don't need them unless you want the cars as an add-on; if You want the .meta files for add-ons I can give You .meta files that will work.

1 hour ago, officerAMR said:

You dont need one, the cars all work flawlessly 

1 hour ago, steinberg4145 said:

Yes the F5544 skin work for cvpis but the explorers use different skins than desmonds

You don't need them unless you want the cars as an add-on; if You want the .meta files for add-ons I can give You .meta files that will work.

So what exactly was the installation method? I installed the variation metas mpluxe 2 etc, and put the cars in x64e and I beleieve paychy3 was there anything else to do?

1 hour ago, PoliceWomen said:

yes can give  me thx  its not woking   for addons  the light its not ..funktionality

install patchday 5  ,3 X64 e

have blue lights  and white lights .... trafficlights  white / not yellow lights

Have you been reading my prior posts and what people have been saying in this thread? I said I don't have the vehicles.meta and was asking for them.

The two posters above however indicated that you do not need them and I am seeking clarification.