baconmuffin

What is going on here?

I am sorry but who thought it was a good idea to release this new very bad version of LSPDFR?! i am sorry but after having LSPDFR 0.3 i just don´t want to have it in my game anymore because it is so frustatingly bad i mean every single time you pulle people over every single road just empties out of vehicles or makes them do very dangerous u turns. Not even to mention the new "smarter" police AI that either kills every civilian because of unknown reasons or just smashes in to you as fast as possible. I for one can´t tell if you the devs are getting burnt out or what is going on but this version isn´t finished yet. i have tons of screenshots showing the different situations that makes me very frustrated. On average in my patrols there is a 95 % chance that the AI cops will come slam you from the behind because they are in a chase or there will turn up about 5-10 police cars with officers shooting randomly. To be honest i trust the ballas more than the AI cops which tells you how bad it is. I am aware you are doing this without any sort of paycheck but even if you love scripting it is natural to burn out at some point and this version feels like a product of a person who has started to burn out but still keeps on going. I have attached a few of my screenshots so you can see what is happening. I will be uninstalling LSPDFR untill it is actually enjoyable to play with because at this moment i get more pissed off than i enjoy the game and the mod. Don´t come tell me it´s a feature for the mod because it isn´t or some kind of "easter egg" or something you put in as a joke.

2016-01-26_00002.jpg

2016-01-26_00001.jpg

2016-01-25_00007.jpg

2016-01-25_00002.jpg

I'm sorry you feel that way about the mod. 

I can only explain the issue of the traffic disappearing on a traffic stop as Sam had pointed it out yesterday in another thread, 0.3 attempts to manage traffic during two scenarios.

Pursuits - Traffic is low as naturally people would want to avoid any immediate area involving a police pursuit

Traffic Stops - 0.3 attempts to manage traffic so that it doesn't slam into you or ruin your stop, apparently it does this too well as pointed out by Sam.

As for the AI shooting suspects, I personally haven't had this happen yet, not on this version at least. Could it possibly be an external script affecting the behaviour of the AI?

As for the patroling units joining, there is a 3rd party mod that disables this so the only cars involved in a chase are the ones you call - this is temporary until LMS or someone adds a toggle to the .ini file in the future

EDIT: Another mod has just this minute been released that forces AI Cops to stay behind you and not ram you out of the way

However, LSPDFR is one of the most outright fantastic mods out there for V, the only other I can think of from the top of my head that matches this level of complexity and detail is the Watchdogs mod that brings over the UI, Hacking Features and Sounds from watchdogs

Edited by Harper

5 minutes ago, Harper said:

I'm sorry you feel that way about the mod. 

I can only explain the issue of the traffic disappearing on a traffic stop as Sam had pointed it out yesterday in another thread, 0.3 attempts to manage traffic during two scenarios.

Pursuits - Traffic is low as naturally people would want to avoid any immediate area involving a police pursuit

Traffic Stops - 0.3 attempts to manage traffic so that it doesn't slam into you or ruin your stop, apparently it does this too well as pointed out by Sam.

As for the AI shooting suspects, I personally haven't had this happen yet, not on this version at least. Could it possibly be an external script affecting the behaviour of the AI?

As for the patroling units joining, there is a 3rd party mod that disables this so the only cars involved in a chase are the ones you call - this is temporary until LMS or someone adds a toggle to the .ini file in the future

However, LSPDFR is one of the most outright fantastic mods out there for V, the only other I can think of from the top of my head that matches this level of complexity and detail is the Watchdogs mod that brings over the UI, Hacking Features and Sounds from watchdogs

I just saw his comment a minute ago but to me it seems to be WAY too powerfull then which i thought they had tested before release.

I am sorry about it too because i was genuienly hyped about the release of version 0.3 but when i got it and tested it out without any plugins and such i felt very disappointed in some way. I know Sam has a full time job and all that and i DO really respect him for making this moid but i just expected more from what i had seen here on the forums.

In the third picture that i posted on here is a screenshot of the random police AI turning up and randomly shooting (they do it without plugins too) the time where it´s really showing that the AI is crap is when you call for a prisoner transport using the LSPDFR backup call that is where the officers step out of the vehicle and take out their guns and just starts shooting every single civ in sight until every civ has been shot.

I really hope this gets fixed and if I can do anything to help the devs with the fixing (not with coding though because i can barely make a simple script saying "hello world") but with ideas or anything i will be more than happy to do so even if that means i would have to stay up late. That just shows how much i love this and loved LCPDFR. 

If you feel it doesn't meet your expectations, by no means does anyone force you to use it. You can remove it from your computer at any time.

I have to say how much I appreciate Sam and all the other team members of the g17 team, but like this guy I'm having issues with this version and it does seem to be uncompleted and why it is annoying, I know you guys all do it for free which I can't express how thankful I am for the g17 media not only making Lcpdfr but Lspdfr both awesome mods but I really feel like this version of LSPDFR is poorly optimized and I think maybe a hotfix or something should be put out to help solve some issues at hand 

The traffic turning around on the highways can usually be fixed by pressing N and closing and opening the roads a couple of times, it fixes it for me.

Also if your using any handling mods that can affect the way the AI cops drive especially if its like the real suspension mod (with realistic steering)... The AI will not compensate for the new handling lines and go balls to the wall still and crash instantly :P

I don't like the ghost town traffic stop feature, but I'm still having a lot of fun playing LSPDFR. Maybe you just need to take a break, or revert to a backup of 0.2b. 

15 hours ago, Atwood16 said:

I have to say how much I appreciate Sam and all the other team members of the g17 team, but like this guy I'm having issues with this version and it does seem to be uncompleted and why it is annoying, I know you guys all do it for free which I can't express how thankful I am for the g17 media not only making Lcpdfr but Lspdfr both awesome mods but I really feel like this version of LSPDFR is poorly optimized and I think maybe a hotfix or something should be put out to help solve some issues at hand 

Exactly! i didn´t say i hated the mod or anything but when something like this is so poorly optimized and not very well functioning as it should then why even bother playing with something that frustrates you.

15 hours ago, Cyan said:

If you feel it doesn't meet your expectations, by no means does anyone force you to use it. You can remove it from your computer at any time.

No one forces me to use it no that is correct but i have been playing with both LCPDFR and LSPDFR for many years now. I just feel very disappointed that G17didn´t do proper beta testing with 0.3 and asked the community what WE wanted and not what you the G17 media group wanted that to me is very confusing. I understand that you guys have jobs and school but so do i. I have two jobs and scchol to attend yet i still have time to sit on my ass playing with LSPDFR or try to learn how scripting works. Don´t you think when you are this many people that you should listen to the community and let us know what is going on? I am sorry but that´s just my opinion.

16 minutes ago, baconmuffin said:

No one forces me to use it no that is correct but i have been playing with both LCPDFR and LSPDFR for many years now. I just feel very disappointed that G17didn´t do proper beta testing with 0.3 and asked the community what WE wanted and not what you the G17 media group wanted that to me is very confusing. I understand that you guys have jobs and school but so do i. I have two jobs and scchol to attend yet i still have time to sit on my ass playing with LSPDFR or try to learn how scripting works. Don´t you think when you are this many people that you should listen to the community and let us know what is going on? I am sorry but that´s just my opinion.

Frankly, you aren't a customer. You aren't required to pay for any of our modifications, or our online services.
This isn't Walmart where somebody has to listen to you, there is no customer service here, because we have no customers.

At the same time, we do take ideas from the community. You can see the list here of new features that were incorporated in 0.3. All of these are based off community feedback.

I can also say that a massive amount of beta testing went on, and there were numerous testing builds sent to our testing team. I'm sorry that you think it wasn't tested enough, but at the end of the day, we don't owe you anything.

57 minutes ago, baconmuffin said:

I don't feel the same way about the "missing beta-testing" point, but even if I did, I think there are better ways of expressing your concerns (with all due respect). I mean, accusing G17 of releasing something without enough beta-testing (meaning too early) is quite audacious.

I'm not a fanboy by any means, I just am myself a developer, and I know pretty much what's going on behind the scenes. Quite franckly, I'm amazed at multiple levels as to how well G17 is communicating with its community, and also at addressing issues. Here are a few "rare" qualities you'll see in a game developing company:

• Answering directly on the forums
  • Taking into consideration ideas from players (see the patch notes and forum thread to find out by yourself)
  • Communicating on features in progress (see all Sam's threads about 0.3)
  • Delivering everything they promise... and even what they once said was "impossible" (arresting ppl without any gun drawn, ambient cops joining the pursuits (even if some of you don't like it, it's still a great addition IMO), etc...)
  • Delivering something with very few bugs
  • Making all this for... free!

So, honnestly, I don't get why you are complaining. Of course we want more, of course we ALWAYS want more. But accusing G17 Media of being "bad" is a no-go to me.

Edited by liberto

31 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Frankly, you aren't a customer. You aren't required to pay for any of our modifications, or our online services.
This isn't Walmart where somebody has to listen to you, there is no customer service here, because we have no customers.

At the same time, we do take ideas from the community. You can see the list here of new features that were incorporated in 0.3. All of these are based off community feedback.

I can also say that a massive amount of beta testing went on, and there were numerous testing builds sent to our testing team. I'm sorry that you think it wasn't tested enough, but at the end of the day, we don't owe you anything.

"we don´t owe you anything?!" well i am sorry for being a critic here i didn´t say i paid for the mod or i wanted no one said that.  Having a test team is cool and all but in the end of the day even big game companies sent out beta builds for people to test how the game works and if there should be done any tweaks otherwise you get the same results as having a newspaper filled with the journalists own opinions which isn´t what you want and that´s why having a few members of the community which isn´t a part of G17 media would be the best way to receive a lot of new opinions and tweak ideas. When going this way by only teasing a few pictures and not saying anything other than "it´s going to be cool" then you get way too high expectations which could make people angry even if it´s just a non profit mod it doesn´t matter. Don´t you have high expectations when r* teases new shit but when they finally release some of their new DLC´s you feel dissapointed about them i know i did especially when the DLC with Benny´s garage was a multiplayer only i got really disapointed. My opinion is still it feels unfinished and a bit like the devs are starting to burn out and you should respect my opinion and say "okay i get it i can sort of see what you´re saying is true to some degree" or something like that. I could haqve said " this mod sucks and the devs should have their ass kicked"but that wouldn´t reflect what i think of the mod. Some of the new features are genuinely fantastic like the new animations, the way you go on duty and how you can say to dispatch that you are available for calls that is finished and working like a charm and i feel that those things are what should have been in 0.3 instead of having an overpowered feature which the treaffic handling when you pull someone over is or the police AI thoose should wait until they are fully working and not too overpowered.  

29 minutes ago, baconmuffin said:

"we don´t owe you anything?!" well i am sorry for being a critic here i didn´t say i paid for the mod or i wanted no one said that.  Having a test team is cool and all but in the end of the day even big game companies sent out beta builds for people to test how the game works and if there should be done any tweaks otherwise you get the same results as having a newspaper filled with the journalists own opinions which isn´t what you want and that´s why having a few members of the community which isn´t a part of G17 media would be the best way to receive a lot of new opinions and tweak ideas. When going this way by only teasing a few pictures and not saying anything other than "it´s going to be cool" then you get way too high expectations which could make people angry even if it´s just a non profit mod it doesn´t matter. Don´t you have high expectations when r* teases new shit but when they finally release some of their new DLC´s you feel dissapointed about them i know i did especially when the DLC with Benny´s garage was a multiplayer only i got really disapointed. My opinion is still it feels unfinished and a bit like the devs are starting to burn out and you should respect my opinion and say "okay i get it i can sort of see what you´re saying is true to some degree" or something like that. I could haqve said " this mod sucks and the devs should have their ass kicked"but that wouldn´t reflect what i think of the mod. Some of the new features are genuinely fantastic like the new animations, the way you go on duty and how you can say to dispatch that you are available for calls that is finished and working like a charm and i feel that those things are what should have been in 0.3 instead of having an overpowered feature which the treaffic handling when you pull someone over is or the police AI thoose should wait until they are fully working and not too overpowered.  

I will add to my previous post (and regarding your new one): LSPDFR is in version 0.3. This means, it's not "released" yet (= not finished).

So, you/we shall consider this as like an "early access". So we are beta-testers, in a way. You don't beta-test something you've already beta-tested and that is intended for other beta-testers, if you see what I mean :)

Edited by liberto

37 minutes ago, baconmuffin said:

The biggest problem is most people compare this current state of LSPDFR to LCPDFR 1.1 which was the last release of that modification. In the few months this modification has been developed, there have been tons of community suggestions implemented, alongside features so detailed I don't even understand how they fully work.

I'm not really sure what you are getting at with the News Papers part, I don't see how it is filled with the Developers opinions when the modification contains a lot of Suggestions from the Community which have been implemented into the Modification. You are also aligning the development of the modification with the development of a tripple-a rated game, large game companies obviously send their games out in Early-Access/Open Beta's because when they release a game, it is pretty much the final version, no large revisions of the game are going to be made, where as with this modification, the development is pretty much always on-going.

When a new version is released, the Community's Feedback is taken in, and changes and additions are made to the Modification based off them, yes features may be added which people may not like. But hey, we aren't like Ubisoft and Rockstar, there isn't a team with a budget of a few million reviewing features people liked in previous games. 

@baconmuffin - totally agreeing with Sam, Cyan, Ben, liberto and others sharing the same point of view, I can only add to this what others said, that this is a mod for a game, not real life, Its created to give some fun, If it doesnt, put it on hold, and return when You want to.

I can also understand that You don't like this behaviour of LSPDFR, but given the still early stage of development of LSPDFR, and that a lot of things have been added by the team, in their spare time, beeing a small team of volunteer developers, wishing to make Police simulator on top of game with closed source, many, sometimes ridiculous, DRM schemes and mechanisms, which all make these whishes/goals harder to achieve, I would accept that state of mod (seeing how much has been done allready) or given it a try for some time. They put already a lot effort for free, they also have families, and paid jobs etc. I, beeing a software developer myself, If I would like to do similar mod as they, I wouldn't be starting that kind of project given the time and effort needed, beeing a single idividual. Besides coding-testing there's also a lot of other tasks needed to achieve set goals in this project.

One more thing - R* had a lot of time to work on GTA V, and a lot of people (I mean dozens, if not hundreds) and they still missed many bugs in beta-testing, they still are fixing this game from time to time. But also feature list of stock GTA V is closed, while LSPDFR is on the opposite side.

Edited by w35
some spelling and grammar corrections - english is not my native language ;)

If you feel you can do better, then create your own mod. I will certainly be willing to check out your product.

With that said, I have first hand knowledge in software development, having worked as an I.T. professional. (MCSA, A+, Network +, and more) Development on the scale of G17's LSPD mod is extremely time consuming, and requires a level of dedication, experience and patience that most people don't even come close to understanding. It's much like having to learn a new language, actually. In fact, it is. There are limitations to the language, and it takes time to learn the ins and outs of the language, but also the workarounds for missing words in the language.

Not only have the developers worked hard to create something for all of us to enjoy, but they've done it in their spare time. They aren't being paid for their work. They have lives. They have families. They have jobs. They have other responsibilities. With all of this, they have created a massive mod, with a ton of features. With this long list of features, comes a danger - the possibility that something won't work quite right. This is where testing has come in. It my professional opinion (I was paid for this, for my professional opinion, education, and experience) that the testing that has gone on in the background that you, and others, are unaware of is significant. Something that is developed that is as robust is LSPDFR 0.3 in the short amount of time that it has been developed in, with an unpaid development team, not backed by a massive company pushing it along a development schedule, is very impressive. The list of issues compared to the list of things working properly is fantastic. These individuals have clearly put in a lot of hard work and dedication, and they have clearly done a great job.

In my opinion, if the only issues you're having is that AI is acting like a fool, I have one suggestion for you - contact Rockstar support. Without Rockstar, the likelyhood of G17 being able to engineer a product (remember, a free product at that) is practically zero, as they would have had to start from the ground up. They're starting with the limitations that Rockstar's programming of GTA V has, and they're doing the best they can to work around them.

Be thankful for what you have. I'm sure the developers don't mind constructive criticism, but to call them out on something that annoys you, and to basically say that what they have, for free, created for people like you to enjoy, and then call their time and work basically as nothing more than garbage, is very inconsiderate of you. I suggest rather than say things such as "I will uninstall this as it makes me mad, makes the game no fun" - you say something positive, and constructive.

In my experience, when people are negative about your hard work, it makes it HARDER to improve it, because it does suck the joy out of a project when you hear such negativity. Be positive, be thankful, and be helpful. Suggest something in a positive way, that doesn't have negative impact on their hard work. 

If you can do a better job than G17, then by all means, give them some healthy competition. Otherwise, be nice.

2 hours ago, Ben said:

The biggest problem is most people compare this current state of LSPDFR to LCPDFR 1.1 which was the last release of that modification. In the few months this modification has been developed, there have been tons of community suggestions implemented, alongside features so detailed I don't even understand how they fully work.

You do have a valid point there actually. Maybe i just expect more from them because i have seen what Sam and LMS are capable of making with LCPDFR and doing some features of LSPDFR they said were impossible. I have never claimed that i didn´t think it was a big deal because like i said earlier i can barely write a script where the command prompt opens and says "hello world" or make something as "simple" as an application (again with the command prompt) where you ask a question and it picks a random answer for your question which is sort of an 8 ball kind of thing. I DO really respect their ability to make this mod for us and doing it for free i really do but i think i might have expected too much maybe i don´t know but what i do know is that Albo1125 and other are making mods to undo some of the features in 0.3 that i dislike or turn them down slightly rather.

15 minutes ago, BountyLCPD said:

In my opinion, if the only issues you're having is that AI is acting like a fool, I have one suggestion for you - contact Rockstar support. Without Rockstar, the likelyhood of G17 being able to engineer a product (remember, a free product at that) is practically zero, as they would have had to start from the ground up. They're starting with the limitations that Rockstar's programming of GTA V has, and they're doing the best they can to work around them.

Be thankful for what you have. I'm sure the developers don't mind constructive criticism, but to call them out on something that annoys you, and to basically say that what they have, for free, created for people like you to enjoy, and then call their time and work basically as nothing more than garbage, is very inconsiderate of you. I suggest rather than say things such as "I will uninstall this as it makes me mad, makes the game no fun" - you say something positive, and constructive.

In my experience, when people are negative about your hard work, it makes it HARDER to improve it, because it does suck the joy out of a project when you hear such negativity. Be positive, be thankful, and be helpful. Suggest something in a positive way, that doesn't have negative impact on their hard work. 

If you can do a better job than G17, then by all means, give them some healthy competition. Otherwise, be nice.

There is more than just the AI that i highly dislike and have been approached another member by the community to point out as he had pointed it out too many times to do it for him self is the "ghost town pullovers" which has been confirmed by Sam to be a feature so no problem there for me anymore as long as he sees the problem a lot of people are complaining about (including me) i have no problem and i would almost like to apologize if i came out as dick against him or the G17 media.

I am very thankful very much in fact because i know how hard it is to code like i have pointed out a few times. I think i might just be expecting more than what can be delivered to me for this mod because i know how awesome LCPDFR was and still is which is where i have my expectations i think. I haven´t said anything about the mod being garbage i have said that i COULD have said it was a pile of shit and they shouldn´t be doing anymore updates but i didn´t do it because that´s not what i think of this mod at all. Like i pointed out earlier was that if i could do anything and i mean anything to help with the progression of this mod i would be willing to almost suck a dick for it because i want this mod to be the best mod of all times and something that will make Rockstar to either give G17 media a shoutout or just some form of recognition that is what i want for this mod to be.

That is a very valid point actually and something i can relate to in my  life as well although it makes me want to work even harder so that i can laugh my ass off for having a product which is amazing. 

My coding experience ain´t very good  though but i do want to learn to code C# so i can either help G17 by improving LSPDFR or just by making sweet callout plugins for people to enjoy. 

2 hours ago, BountyLCPD said:

If you feel you can do better, then create your own mod. I will certainly be willing to check out your product.

With that said, I have first hand knowledge in software development, having worked as an I.T. professional. (MCSA, A+, Network +, and more) Development on the scale of G17's LSPD mod is extremely time consuming, and requires a level of dedication, experience and patience that most people don't even come close to understanding. It's much like having to learn a new language, actually. In fact, it is. There are limitations to the language, and it takes time to learn the ins and outs of the language, but also the workarounds for missing words in the language.

Not only have the developers worked hard to create something for all of us to enjoy, but they've done it in their spare time. They aren't being paid for their work. They have lives. They have families. They have jobs. They have other responsibilities. With all of this, they have created a massive mod, with a ton of features. With this long list of features, comes a danger - the possibility that something won't work quite right. This is where testing has come in. It my professional opinion (I was paid for this, for my professional opinion, education, and experience) that the testing that has gone on in the background that you, and others, are unaware of is significant. Something that is developed that is as robust is LSPDFR 0.3 in the short amount of time that it has been developed in, with an unpaid development team, not backed by a massive company pushing it along a development schedule, is very impressive. The list of issues compared to the list of things working properly is fantastic. These individuals have clearly put in a lot of hard work and dedication, and they have clearly done a great job.

wow i was really getting ready to say something but yours was very well spoken and gives the views and opionions MOST of us have here 

I see that others have already taken the time to respond to this little gem. I know that I'm a bit late, but I'm still going to throw in my two cents. I'll keep it short and sweet.

I, and other testing team members, have taken many hours out of our day to test the mod. We did test the mod, a lot. And you have no right to say we didn't, since you wouldn't know from the outside. LMS himself spent countless hours fixing bugs and polishing it the best he can. As far as I'm aware, he is the only one that develops the modification. Sam does a little too, but he also has priorities with running the site (as well as real life priorities, as we all do). I'm sorry you feel that we didn't work hard enough, but everyone did the absolute best they could.

As Cyan said, we don't owe you anything at all. This is something that's done during free time, it's not a job. And it's done for free. No one is making you use the mod, so remove it if you don't like it. If you feel that you can do better, then make your own modification. 

That said, I'm sure the issues you're bringing up will be addressed in the future. But as of now, from what I can see, everyone is taking a bit of a break. A well deserved one at that. 

Edited by Original Light

12 hours ago, Original Light said:

I see that others have already taken the time to respond to this little gem. I know that I'm a bit late, but I'm still going to throw in my two cents. I'll keep it short and sweet.

I, and other testing team members, have taken many hours out of our day to test the mod. We did test the mod, a lot. And you have no right to say we didn't, since you wouldn't know from the outside. LMS himself spent countless hours fixing bugs and polishing it the best he can. As far as I'm aware, he is the only one that develops the modification. Sam does a little too, but he also has priorities with running the site (as well as real life priorities, as we all do). I'm sorry you feel that we didn't work hard enough, but everyone did the absolute best they could.

As Cyan said, we don't owe you anything at all. This is something that's done during free time, it's not a job. And it's done for free. No one is making you use the mod, so remove it if you don't like it. If you feel that you can do better, then make your own modification. 

That said, I'm sure the issues you're bringing up will be addressed in the future. But as of now, from what I can see, everyone is taking a bit of a break. A well deserved one at that. 

I see your point but the fact of the matter is that i have every right to express my opinion and if i feel it feels untested then that's what i say. That said it looks like you haven't read my previous reply to ben which i don't know why but i think you should read it as you might see what i have to say about this subject. 

1 hour ago, baconmuffin said:

I see your point but the fact of the matter is that i have every right to express my opinion and if i feel it feels untested then that's what i say. That said it looks like you haven't read my previous reply to ben which i don't know why but i think you should read it as you might see what i have to say about this subject. 

You are correct, you have the right to express your opinion, in-fact everyone in the world does. It's our rights as Humans, however, if you expect people to take your points on-board, then you need to provide some sort of factual evidence showing your point. It's fine to say, hey it's not free of bugs, which it wouldn't be, it's a modification. But to just outright say that you think it's un-tested is kind of insulting to all the members of the team who spent hundreds of hours testing features out and the Developers who spent hundreds of hours fixing bugs that we found.

Testing isn't an easy job either, because you aren't really using the modification as most others would. You are using it to intentionally cause problems, and that can be a difficult thing to do, it's so that when it is released, there is the minimum amount of bugs. I tested the latest version of LSPDFR, and as I am one of the newer Moderators to the team and I was overwhelmed by the dedication and effort the other testers put into ensuring the modification works correctly and contains so little amount of bugs.

54 minutes ago, Ben said:

You are correct, you have the right to express your opinion, in-fact everyone in the world does. It's our rights as Humans, however, if you expect people to take your points on-board, then you need to provide some sort of factual evidence showing your point. It's fine to say, hey it's not free of bugs, which it wouldn't be, it's a modification. But to just outright say that you think it's un-tested is kind of insulting to all the members of the team who spent hundreds of hours testing features out and the Developers who spent hundreds of hours fixing bugs that we found.

Testing isn't an easy job either, because you aren't really using the modification as most others would. You are using it to intentionally cause problems, and that can be a difficult thing to do, it's so that when it is released, there is the minimum amount of bugs. I tested the latest version of LSPDFR, and as I am one of the newer Moderators to the team and I was overwhelmed by the dedication and effort the other testers put into ensuring the modification works correctly and contains so little amount of bugs.

I know all this. I have even provide FOUR screenshots showing the problems and described i could even post a long video showing the exact problems in detail what more do you expect from me? Second it seems to me that peeple are qouting the negatives only and are VERY focused on that only instead of focusing at what i replied to you last that to me is kind of a waste of time to do just that in an argument to get your point across. Of course it´s not bug free and of course you have tested it but what i still don´t understand is why you didn´t see the "ghost town" effect pullovers had and saw them as being highly unrealistic and way too overpowered.  If people develop mods to undo some the features you puit in don´t you think that it is some sort of sign that the feature is either broken or too overpowered? I would certainly say to myself if i had a mod like this that if people were making mods to undo my features i would start to fix my mod immediately and take every criticism with a grain of salt. Please oh please read what i replied to you earlier @Ben because i actually agreed with you and even apologized if i came out like dick towards G17 media it will help greatly in this discussion to see that i am not just being a troll or an idiot with too much free time and no life with internet because that´s not who i am. I am willing to say if i am the wrong but i am not in this case and like i have said so many times now i know the mod is free and i know it takes time to script i know this and i do respect them for the making of this mod. For me it seems like 99% of the people who have commented on this very subject that you aren´t capable of taking in criticism without attacking people saying stuff like "we don´t owe you anything" or "you have no right to say that" if you can´t take a guy like me without actually seeing my point and are only responding back if i say something that is pissing you off then i don´t see why i should discuss with people saying crap like that it is very unproffesional to say because you do owe me to at least have the decency to say that you want an elaboration of what my problem is or something else. that other crap where you go in to a defense lockdown mode is very childish and a waste of everybodys time. That  said i do hope you actually read my other reply to you Ben i really do and if i can see that the issues i have is being adressed then i would be more than happy to give a personal apology on the forums or in a skype call or whatever. I think that shows you that i am not a troll or that i am mature enough to take responsibility for my actions.

Edited by baconmuffin