was 9/11 and inside job?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Was 9/11 an inside job?

• yes
    • no

I was browsing the LCPDFR forums today, and someone was rambaling on about conspiracies. So, now we come to this question. 

Please keep it civil and no flaming and trolling, and please try to support evidence of every claim (or at the very least use common sense)

I actually think that it was an inside-job, the government did that to justify middle east occupation, i've seen multiple documentaries about it, where you can clearly see that the towers aren't falling on a normal way, but part by part, as explosives do on big buildings that have to be destroyed.

[img]http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/809824nypdbannersignaturebymaniosdesignsd5gw2dp.png[/img]

was kinda hoping for a more interesting thread.

Sorry i just don't want to spend hours researching stuff just to prove this conspiracy wrong.. It's pointless because most of us know its not true already.

I'm not in much of a mood for a debate thread today..

Sorry i just don't want to spend hours researching stuff just to prove this conspiracy wrong.. It's pointless because most of us know its not true already.

I'm not in much of a mood for a debate thread today.

Thats fine, I understand

-snip- 

So question, where are the documents you have to prove this, who is the person that came up with this theory and most importantly, what classified documents does the government has that they don't want us to know about?   

EDIT: Now maybe the government failed to take security measures, but in no way were they the ones that caused 9/11. 

Edited by Chester199

"Micheal, Micheal Micheal, what would you do without me?"

- Trevor Phillips. 

and you have no proof that he didn't do 9/11

Ah I see, doing the old switcheroo , won't work here buddy, unless you have solid evidence that it was bush that caused 9/11, your statement remains as false.  

"Micheal, Micheal Micheal, what would you do without me?"

- Trevor Phillips. 

I don't at all believe that 9/11 was set up by the government. They could have done more to prevent an attack like that, but they would never have staged an attack themselves.

See, the only, only reason the US government would have had to stage an attack like that would be to rally the population against terrorist organizations. But there are far better ways of doing that than killing thousands of people. If you've ever heard of Operation Northwoods, you know that it was an insane, amoral plan, but even that would have been a better way. The government would have been able to gain support for the war on terror much more easily without that many deaths.

No I do not think it was an inside job, knowing if it was wouldn't have changed anything and all that matters is remembering the innocent and the brave that had there lives taken away for no reason.

I Agree with vic here. No. End of story..

(Again, this is MY opinion. Do not hate me for saying this.)

It's not opinion, it's fact.

Same opinion here, I do believe that the US government was aware of the possible incoming attack but did nothing to prevent it.

That doesn't necessarily mean that the 9/11 attacks were an inside job. What if the French government was aware of the terrorist attacks a few months ago? Does that mean it was an inside job? No, there's always risk of a terrorist attack. 

It takes a particularly intelligent person to hold a civilized political discussion with someone on the opposite side. 

MODERATOR NOTICE

Moved to Politics, Current Events, and Society.