TheDivineHustle

Do You Use 1.0 or 0.95?

1.0 vs 0.95  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use 1.0 or 0.95?

• I use LCPDFR 1.0
    • I use LCPDFR 0.95
    • Well, it depends.

I use 0.95, would love to use 1.0 but it is like dropping a nuclear bomb on my grand theft auto. 

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/hENU8n2.gif[/img][/center]
[center][b][url="http://www.twitch.tv/pengi33"][color=#800080]Twitch [/color][/url]|[url="https://twitter.com/Pengi33"][color=#40e0d0]Twitter [/color][/url]| [url="http://brokedoggaming.com/"][color=#008000]BrokeDogGaming[/color][/url] | [url="http://lcpdmods.com/"][color=#0000cd]LCPD[/color][color=#b22222]MODS[/color][/url][/b][/center]

I also use 0.95 due to it's stability both in single player but also in multiplayer and it also works better along with multiple other mods added. Not forgetting to mention that the AI in 0.95 are much better!

I would actually love moving back to 0.95 because of many the disadvantages on LCPDFR 1.0 that I find very disturbing to me:

-LCPDFR Computer, 0.95 brings the sound effects in

-The Red Circle Where It's More Visible To My Liking

-Dispatch gets very annoying whenever I record my videos

and I guess all that I could list, really.

I use version 1.0b, the latest. To the people that use 0.95: have you tried version 1.1 since 1.0? It's gotten much more stable and performance has increased. Also, they reworked the installer in patch 1.0b.

Edited by daybeers

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif"]Please quote me when replying to me so I will be notified, as I might not notice otherwise. Thank you.[/font]

I use .95 because it's more stable in multi player which is the only way I use LCPDFR.

I'm dying to take advantage of some of the new features in 1.0, but testing and experience shows that we can play multi player games a lot longer with .95 at this point. I'm sure there will be more updates to 1.0 in the future and maybe those will be a bit better for multi player, but as the LCPDFR team has said several times, it's not designed for multi player. Unfortunately, that means that most of the new features implemented with 1.0 are counter productive to the way I use the mod.

I used .91 for a long time after .95 came out too so, that's just how it goes some times. I'm hoping one day to be surprised by a multi player version of LCPDFR, but only time will tell. Maybe one day I'll take up scripting and learn how to do something like it for multi player the way I'm learning how to use zModeler to make cars. All I need for multi player is the ability to conduct traffic stops and interact with peds. I don't need the radio chatter, AI backup, AI paramedics, the computer system, the quick action menu, or a majority of the other functions LCPDFR brings to single player. A simple bare bones script with traffic stops and AI ped interaction is all that is needed for multi player.

Until fortune smiles my way and that day comes, I'm happy with .95 and possible future versions of 1.0 with more stability in multi player, and I'm very excited for all my single player brothers out there that have such an awesome mod like LCPDFR to help make their experience a bit more fun.

I use 1.0 because it has more features than .95. When 1.0 came out I had a lot of stability issues, but since the patches I only have to worry about GTA issues.

And I don't play on-the-line cause I don't know how. So....Yeah! :thumbsup:

''A quiet man, is a thinking man. A quiet woman, is usually mad.''

TateDecleatsLee.gif

I'm leaning more towards 0.95, because using an Xbox controller with 1.0 is damn near impossible. It disables many key functions, as well as transfers them over to really stupid spots on the controller (zooming in brings up the taser... really???)

Not to mention, 1.0 is very unstable and crashes constantly. Also, the new key controls are so hard to figure out, they were much simpler in 0.95 and they got rid of the awesome ability to yell at peds using the number pad.

[font="'times new roman', times, serif"][color=#0000ff]"There are those who said this day would never come. What are they to say now?"[/color][/font]   [img]http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii550/Brammo_313/41SoemF_zps49170623.gif[/img]

1.0. It's really stable if you're using it correctly, as I assume not many do.

If you're using mods along LCPDFR there will be crashes, and then you might want to use the older unsupported versions of LCPDR. For me, I rarely get crashes and when I do they're mostly GTA IV related.

"Don't quote me on that" - ineseri

V1.0 for me (not 1.0b, but 1.0).
I like it's feature that if you get in a chase, you can go solo. Since my laptop doesn't like lots of police vehicles chasing a ped,  it's a great +1 point for me :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Also, when there is lots of police vehicles chasing a ped, I seem to get much less of a slowdown than in 0.95  (in 0.95 I used to get a noticeable slowdown with just 2-3 police vehicles in scene. Now in 1.0, I can get up to 5 vehicles before I start to get noticeable slowdown).

I can barely run vanilla MP with more than 15 players (thank you net code), so I don't really play LCPD:FR in MP (tried it once, even with just 1 player in lobby I lag out sometimes when coming out of station, or just after choosing my vehicle [NOTE: This is {obviously} due to my laptop, NOT LCPD:FR] ).

Edited by Rocking_Star101

If my post made you laugh (or giggle) in any way, smash that blue grey "Like this" button & like it :smile:

If my answer to your Support Thread fixed your problem, please Vote it up by clicking the ^ (up) arrow to the left of my name.

i use 0.95 cause i get crashes for every call out in 1.0 even when i did a fresh install with no mods but 1.0 first call i rolled up to game crashed and i havnt messed with it since

"Prepare yourselves, the bells have tolled! Shelter your weak, your young and your old! Each of you shall pay the final sum! Cry for mercy; the reckoning has come!"

Twitch - - - YouTube - - - Twitter

Both. 0.95 on EFLC and 1.0 on the main GTA IV. I love 1.0 for it's features but can't play for a long time without crashes. I also use PoliceHelper, coroner and Towtruck mods, 'cause I can't stand crazy ambo, drivers who drive onto the crime scene, and don't like leaving a dead body behind.

PoliceHelper and 1.0 combined bring that feeling of reality to each case. Say it's a fatal accident involving a drunk driver. Get some road barries, shut down the traffic, check the driver, search him, detain in a police car, then call for FDLC paramedics and a coroner, get a flatbed, tow away the car, and finally arrest the driver. I'd even wrote a report if I could :D Love all that.