Sam

Community Team & Staffing Update

Community Team & Staffing Update - 05 March 2013

As many of you will have noticed, we have three new faces on the LCPDFR Community Team, with cp702, c13 and Original Light joining us as junior moderators.  We've been looking at how to improve our staffing arrangements for the past couple of weeks now, and hope that these new additions will be able to better enable us to provide a better experience for everyone by increasing the overall efficiency, visibility and activity of the Community Team.

On the same note, I'd like to say thanks to Flambe and Synapt, two longstanding members of the team, who as of today are no longer with us due to a lack of activity.  Unfortunately we've been unable to reach Synapt, although we hope to welcome Flambe back onto the team when he gets some time during breaks from his studies.

Our new staff members will be working initially under the guidance supervision of NicolaiB, who has recently undertaken the Community Team Supervisor, taking over from Olanov who resigned it a few months ago.  I will also be personally overseeing this.

I hope that everyone will join with me in welcoming our new staff members to the team,

Sam.

"You tell me exactly what you want, and I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be."

Congrats and good luck to the new staff, sure they'll have their hands full especially when bone heads like me showing up in the forums :P

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/328/4/4/dr__house_wallpaper_xxxix_by_11kaito11-d5m1yv5.png

[color=rgb(0,0,255)]L[/color][color=rgb(255,0,0)]C[/color][color=rgb(0,255,0)]P[/color][color=rgb(0,0,255)]D[/color]F[color=rgb(0,255,255)]R[/color] [u]Full Supporter[/u]

-- [color=rgb(0,0,0)]Night[/color] Shifter --

Congrats guys on your new responsibilities. I've seen you guys around the forums and you're all doing a great job so keep up the good work:)

Unless stated in an official capacity, My responses are my personal views and do no represent that of G17 Media or their affiliates!

If you want to me reply as soon as possible, then either quote or @CouthInk4  me as i'll be notified, a general reply will not notify me

Check out my YouTube channel!https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXj0EXXJfERhPJTROHY6Ma

Untitled.png

Congrats all!  This is a well deserved promotion for all of you!  We are all lucky to have you gents overseeing the boards.