Everything posted by Handsup!
-
Dynamic Lighting System
For some reason, when I load the plugin, it seems to have no effect. It’s still ‘E’ to activate sirens?
- 282 comments
- 22 reviews
-
Unhandled exception crash
This is, unfortunately, a totally fresh install. Just LSPDFR, nothing else. May try a reinstall of GTA V!
-
Unhandled exception crash
Apols - attached. RagePluginHook.log
-
Unhandled exception crash
Have come back to LSPDFR after a long hiatus. I can't seem to get even just the base LSPDFR to run anymore! I keep getting this error: [8/22/2026 11:46:40 PM.551] LSPD First Response: [WARN] Failed to resolve PHU_1 [8/22/2026 11:46:40 PM.594] LSPD First Response: [WARN] Failed to resolve PHU_2 [8/22/2026 11:46:40 PM.627] LSPD First Response: [8/22/2026 11:46:40 PM.627] LSPD First Response: ============================== [8/22/2026 11:46:40 PM.627] LSPD First Response: UNHANDLED EXCEPTION DURING GAME FIBER TICK [8/22/2026 11:46:40 PM.627] LSPD First Response: ------------------------------ [8/22/2026 11:46:40 PM.627] LSPD First Response: Origin: Game fiber "<UNNAMED THREAD>". [8/22/2026 11:46:40 PM.627] LSPD First Response: ------------------------------ [8/22/2026 11:46:40 PM.627] LSPD First Response: Exception type: System.TypeInitializationException [8/22/2026 11:46:40 PM.627] LSPD First Response: Exception message: The type initializer for 'xQdKVSkgOPMQLykTvVxlkidytypp' threw an exception. [8/22/2026 11:46:40 PM.627] LSPD First Response: ------------------------------ [8/22/2026 11:46:40 PM.627] LSPD First Response: Inner exceptions: [8/22/2026 11:46:40 PM.627] LSPD First Response: Exception type: System.NullReferenceException [8/22/2026 11:46:40 PM.627] LSPD First Response: Exception message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. [8/22/2026 11:46:40 PM.627] LSPD First Response: ------------------------------ [8/22/2026 11:46:40 PM.627] LSPD First Response: Stack trace: [8/22/2026 11:46:40 PM.627] LSPD First Response: at xQdKVSkgOPMQLykTvVxlkidytypp.QEmunkedlVhMlvjLahBuNPPsGXgl() in D:\GTA V\LSPD First Response\LSPD First Response\Engine\Unmanaged\MemoryOffsets.cs:line 110 [8/22/2026 11:46:40 PM.627] at xQdKVSkgOPMQLykTvVxlkidytypp..cctor() in D:\GTA V\LSPD First Response\LSPD First Response\Engine\Unmanaged\MemoryOffsets.cs:line 88 [8/22/2026 11:46:40 PM.627] LSPD First Response: ============================== [8/22/2026 11:46:40 PM.627] LSPD First Response: [8/22/2026 11:46:40 PM.627] LSPD First Response: ------------------------------ [8/22/2026 11:46:40 PM.627] LSPD First Response: Stack trace: [8/22/2026 11:46:40 PM.627] LSPD First Response: at xQdKVSkgOPMQLykTvVxlkidytypp.QEmunkedlVhMlvjLahBuNPPsGXgl() [8/22/2026 11:46:40 PM.627] at FNVkSOJMYYeItuvZZWCtawgOmKrT.yhSItfWzCOUCioXrWXeafMuFzXYd() in D:\GTA V\LSPD First Response\LSPD First Response\Mod\LSPDFR.cs:line 649 Any thoughts? thanks!
-
Blaine County Sheriff's Office Pack[ELS]
Hey Jed. Since the update, for some reason, some of the vehicles have big giant balls of light around them that block everything? Could it be because I've had to delete SSLA?
- 50 comments
- 7 reviews
-
EUPFR Policing Redefined Configurations
- 369 comments
- 17 reviews
-
Dalles police FPIU texture
-
Police cars with multiple badge text on the roof
This is just a guess. But I would imagine there are los santos customs mods for each car - with a modification for each single digit. Say you want to be number 406, then the game would install the '4', '0' and '6' mod on the car - a bit like when you apply a new spoiler or flame decal to a normal car. Just a guess though...
-
EUPFR Policing Redefined Configurations
- 369 comments
- 17 reviews
-
Section136Callouts
- 422 comments
- 25 reviews
-
[ELS] SAN FIRE Lore Friendly Texture for Sterling Engine
- 79 downloads
- Version 1.0.0
Based off the CAL FIRE Schedule B vehicles used for wildland fires and conservation. Pretty accurate recreation with a bit of creative disparancies. This is a texture for this vehicle: Simply replace the similarly named png in the .ytd with mine. Delete other liveries if you wish. SAN FIRE graphic credit goes to @Bojack6666! -
Los Santos Airport Authority Pack [4K]
- 14 comments
- 2 reviews
-
UK police charges
Hi, from a real cop, here's some bits and bobs: Section 5 public order is basically a catch all offence used when someone is being a general pratt in public For domestic violence, we do a range of paperwork; there's DVPNs, DVPOs, PPNs, VRAs and all sorts. These are all googleable Section 47 assault is a common one; it's stuff that causes bodily harm but isn't going to drastically affect's the victims life, such as knocking a tooth out or splitting someone's lip Section 39 is your common assault for stuff like shoves and punches that don't land well, as well as slaps etc. You can racially aggravate any offence, which carries a compulsory sentence increase... which I have forgotten the specifics of! PM me if you want to know anything.
-
LSPDFR EUP Configurations and Jurisdictions
Right. I am very confused. I have UltimateBackup and LSPDFR EUP Configurations. Initially I thought the custom regions only applied to backup, i.e. the only way BCSO would appear in Blaine County is when you called them in as LocalPatrol, and LSSD remained the normal AI police in that area. However, I have now noticed that BCSO naturally patrols around Blaine, and NOOSE SEP and LSIA police patrol around the airport, albeit in LSPD vehicles. What I'm trying to ask, is do EUP configurations/UB change the agencies that patrol in areas or is this another mod , and if so, which file should I edit to change the vehicles BCSO/SEP patrol in? Cheers,
-
(EUP) UK Parks Police Vest Texture
-
Ask a British Cop
I don't particularly fancy saying which force, sorry! It's a mostly rural force, I am based in a city. The workload really varies. Some days you will have plenty of cops, not a 'lot' of jobs, etc., and some days you're having to send inspectors to response jobs.
-
Ask a British Cop
Hi, I saw a similar thread here for an American officer. I am an officer here in the UK and am happy to answer any questions anyone has about how things work in British law enforcement (if anyone actually has any!).
-
REQUEST plz
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NCGXxmiCDNUKCHuD-6SdVt7-YikB42-l/view?usp=sharing
-
[Req] Lore friendly Illinois State Police textures for TheHurk's CHP pack
Sorry, I meant one of the Illinois vehicles. That way we have colors, fonts, logos, etc to work with and simply 'transfer' onto other vehicles 🙂
-
REQUEST plz
Give me legit 20 mins.
-
[Req] Lore friendly Illinois State Police textures for TheHurk's CHP pack
Completing the pack would be much less time consuming if a sign.dds was posted of one of the vehicles! 🙂
-
Deleted.
I'll give it a shot.
-
F-150 San Andreas Fish and Game Warden
- 135 downloads
- Version 1.0.0
Requires original file here: Replace pranger.ytd in your latest patchday with the ytd in the file. Custom-built lore-friendly badge used. -
CheepCallouts
- 136 comments
- 42 reviews
-
[Realistic] Amplified Glock 19 Sounds
- 552 downloads
- Version 1.0.0
Sounds to replace the regular Pistol slot. Amplified so will not have perfect resilient sound like most files, but has the volume you'd expect from firing a handgun! Credits available in file, along with installation instructions