TheDivineHustle

[NOT VICTORY] Count To 20 Before A Moderator Or Developer Posts

Great work gentlemen! We've won! :D The mods can feel free to close this topic if they wish. It's purpose has been achieved! :)

This is again, another game that I've taken part in on a separate forum. The community there seemed to enjoy it, so I thought I'd share it with the LCPDFR community. This is the last game that I'm going to be posting for a while, as I don't want to start spamming the forum with games. Soon it will just annoy everyone. Anyways, I've listed some rules  to keep it fun and friendly.

The object of the game is to have a different user post a number up to 20, without a moderator or developer interrupting. 

1. Do not spam

2. One person can not post consecutively

3. If a moderator or lcpdfr developer does post, the next person must start back at 1

4. If the game does continue, please don't ruin it for everyone else by messing up the count

5. Please don't post every other response. It ruins the fun, as only 2 or 3 people are actually counting

If we do get to 20, feel free to keep going until interrupted.

So I'll start.

Edited by MSA
Nothing to see here.

It takes a particularly intelligent person to hold a civilized political discussion with someone on the opposite side. 

:)

2 Moderators posted, so you're supposed to start back at 1. If a Moderator or developer interrupts again, then we start over. We keep trying until we get to 20 without an interruption. So I'll continue it;

1. :P

Edited by CriminalKillaz

It takes a particularly intelligent person to hold a civilized political discussion with someone on the opposite side. 

[color=#0000ff]Tester for Braveheart's Polciing Script & Abraxas: [/color][color=#0000ff] [/color]Abraxas's Mods Policing Script [u][color=#ee82ee]GTACore[/color][/u]: http://www.gtacore.com/index.php?app=referrals&reff=35 [img]http://i50.tinypic.com/xogwsz.gif[/img] [spoiler] [sharedmedia=downloads:files:2876] [sharedmedia=downloads:files:2430] [sharedmedia=downloads:files:2267] [/spoiler]

Wellll shiat. Com'on guys, we can do this. DOWN WITH MODERATO......I mean...... uh...... UNITED WE STAND!!!!

If my post made you laugh (or giggle) in any way, smash that blue grey "Like this" button & like it :smile:

If my answer to your Support Thread fixed your problem, please Vote it up by clicking the ^ (up) arrow to the left of my name.