gangrenn

FireFighter mod by gangrenn

Really impresive ! Love the ladder control , do you think that in some future version , you could add some firefigthing equipment ? ( fire hose ? )

[img]http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/809824nypdbannersignaturebymaniosdesignsd5gw2dp.png[/img]

That is some nice work gangrenn, I cant wait to try it out. Might even make a few episodes on Youtube, see how it goes! :thumbsup: I really love the ladder control!

Thanks !

Really impresive ! Love the ladder control , do you think that in some future version , you could add some firefigthing equipment ? ( fire hose ? )

Thanks, You mean something like this ? :p

gallery_2101_547_3146388.png

More pictures here:  http://www.lcpdfr.com/gallery/member/2101-gangrenn/

Edited by gangrenn

Thanks !

Thanks, You mean something like this ? :p

gallery_2101_547_3146388.png

More pictures here:  http://www.lcpdfr.com/gallery/member/2101-gangrenn/

Chapeau l'artiste ! ( hat down for you ) EDIT : What is that orange stick ?

Edited by SgtMckinson

[img]http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/809824nypdbannersignaturebymaniosdesignsd5gw2dp.png[/img]

~snip.  EDIT : What is that orange stick ?

It looks like a backboard.

2657751Y.jpg

Edited by The_Admiral

Wow, Just awesome!

Been waiting for a firefighter script like this, keep us posted :)

Looks like it has alot of potential. Hopefully this mod won't go down like its predecessors did - would you by any chance be able to set up a paramedic mini-mod also? And does this work in MP? (As alot of emergency services clans would be looking for such a handy mod)

Looks like it has alot of potential. Hopefully this mod won't go down like its predecessors did - would you by any chance be able to set up a paramedic mini-mod also? And does this work in MP? (As alot of emergency services clans would be looking for such a handy mod)

Well the medical runs callout are kinda like a paramedic-mod, but instead of riding with the ambulance, you'll be a EMS supervisor / engine company.

About the multiplayer, It should work fine, and add more realism, since each player can choose a different firehouse, and then roleplay a multiple firehouse response.

Quick update to let you know the current progress:

• The user manual is 85% done;
  • The script part itself is 92% done, right now i'm just making some last minute changes and fixing a few things; I also have to test the script, make sure everything is alright.
  • The equipment modeling part is 50 - 60% done, thanks to vertex who's making it (otherwise It would have taken me longer to make it and finish everything, because of the overloaded work I have).

It's going very slowly because of the tons of things I have to do in real life, plus some other projects going on, but I'm still working on it.

Here are some pictures of the equipment as seen on 3ds max (images from Vertex gallery), as soon as I have some times, i'll take some in-game pictures of the mod:

gallery_138650_2910_1756844.png

14481544081_d47cb4870c_b.jpg

Edited by gangrenn

Wow, that`s just awesome. I'm a Firefighter and I wanna be one in GTA IV also. Looking forward to it! You gonna do that!