Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

LCPDFR.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will

Management Team
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will

  1. More recently I've been listening to these
  2. Press ~ and type forceduty
  3. It's definitely possible that it's because of another program. Kind of like how my mouse stopped working in GTA IV after installing Watch Dogs, then worked again after verifying the Watch Dogs files. GTA IV is very odd.
  4. But are you following these rules? 1. Close your eyes before you place your fingers on the keyboard. 3. Only use 1 finger from each hand. I can see it being easier if you use the correct finger placement, but doing it by only touching the keyboard with one finger must be more difficult. I guess I should do mine now: ineseru Damn, so close.
  5. Question about the cones, will they work like Police Helper and have people avoid them, or will the traffic just crash through them? Also, this looks to be coming along really nicely, great work.
  6. More like: Mom: "I saw this video on Facebook of someone lighting himself on fire, wanna try it?!" Son: "Sounds fun!"
  7. There are some cars that use ELS to have the lights flash inside of the car. For example, >this car displays the text that is on the message board inside the car, as well as the blinkers in the dash. As for the radar thing, I'm not sure if that's possible.
  8. Then trainer > model > voice menu > I think it is the 4th list of voices > scroll right until you find the M_Y_COP voices and select your preferred voice. If you want M_Y_STROOPER then you would use the 5th list, I believe. They are in alphabetical order by model name.
  9. I'll just say good luck once more before going to bed.
  10. ELS V6 vehicles will work just fine with ELS V8 (I just tested it with this motorcycle and it works fine). You need to update _SLOTCONTROL.ini with this: [ POLICEB ] Status = on File = default_config (or whatever VCF you choose) If the game is crashing because of the bike then there is another problem. Are you installing it to GTA IV or replacing policeb in EFLC?
  11. Oh look, you made it halfway there! I hope it makes it to 20 this time...
  12. Just a way to have some fun in the community, much better than the drama that usually floods the site.
  13. Does Moderator in Training count?
  14. MODERATOR NOTICE Moving to GTA IV Development Tutorials & Questions. GTA IV Support is for support regarding GTA IV itself, not for development questions. Please post in the correct section in the future.
  15. MODERATOR NOTICE Moving to GTA IV Development Tutorials & Questions. The Vehicle Modifications section is for showcasing WIP or released mods, not asking for support. Also, there are no pictures in your post.
  16. Yes, you can. It isn't a police vehicle, though. It will work as one if you replace it with an ELS vehicle and add it to _SLOTCONTROL.ini, as well as LCPDFR.ini. Edit: Also, by default, it uses the FBI handling line, and is identified as POLICE3 for some reason. Meaning it will act like a buffalo. No idea why they did this. _SLOTCONTROL.ini: [ POLICEW ] Status = on File = default_config LCPDFR.ini: AdditionalCopCarModels=POLICEW
  17. The issue is that he is representing ESPN. People will take it as ESPN's opinion, not his personal opinion. For example, since I have the red name and LCPDFR community team tag now, I have to be especially careful when expressing my opinion, because I'm now representing the community team. Even though the opinion expressed isn't the same as everyone else's, it can and will be taken that way.
  18. HDgamersPC Much better than before.
  19. Wikfgsng I'm not good at this.
  20. Move those folders as they are with the rest of the files, make sure to 'Merge' and 'Replace' when Windows asks you to.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.