Everything posted by c13
- vdH K-9 Script v.1.0.0 [REL]
- vdH K-9 Script v.1.0.0 [REL]
-
REQUEST: CVPI with a Go-Rhino 5038W series or similar push bar
Yeah, the cars within CVPI_7.2J are the same, just with different WTD files. If you extract the "0000", "Emerglights.emis," and "emerglights" files from the city car and replace the files on the LCSD traffic unit, then open up "sirenz" in the WTD of the traffic file and replace one of the blue lights with a red one in a texture program, you will have the exact model car your friend wants.
-
Alderney County Metro Police F150
Might want to downsize the "METRO POLICE" text, it looks weird and it's kinda confusing when "Alderney County" is placed directly on top of it. Other than that, it looks nice
-
Give the cops new guns
I know, I was just pointing out that I already made the suggestion on the most likely to be seen place.
-
Give the cops new guns
And we said that it wasn't possible to modify in game files to differentiate the weapons because it is hard coded into the game. The only way to change it would be within LCPD:FR. I made the suggestion on the Jira site a while back to be able to choose cars, officers and weapons, but it didn't gain any traction from the devs.
-
LCSD Charger & Magnum
- vdH K-9 Script v.1.0.0 [REL]
- vdH K-9 Script v.1.0.0 [REL]
-
Dumbfounded Creative: Project Oasis
What about people that live on a border? While I live in KS, I routinely travel through MO and know their light setup fairly well. I can pm you pics and details tomorrow.
-
ALASKA STATE TROOPERS FORD CROWN VICTORIA
-
ALASKA STATE TROOPERS FORD CROWN VICTORIA
YES! Just two quick questions: 1. Will it be made like I described in the thread 2. Any plans on expanding to other AST cvpis?
-
I am the President of the United States.
No
-
Obama
1. The whole point of the second amendment is defense against a tyrannical government. Each county used to have a single sheriff with a few deputies at most, and when necessary, a sheriff posse composed of non-criminals would be called up for things ranging from suspect hunts to patrolling disaster areas. This is where the heavier arms would come from. 2. And when crimes are committed while wearing those masks, how do victim's of police know who to pick in a line up? 3. Terrorism in the US since 9/11 has almost always had government involvement, usually with giving false materials to make the guy think he had the means to carry out an attack and setting him up with "partners" that were actually FBI or police. The supreme court won't touch the NDAA because it would give too much publicity to that treasonous bill. The only time I've heard of it mentioned on TV was a single question during the Republican debates. However, under HR 347, if you dare criticize any major politician at an event labeled "nationally significant," you get thrown in jail for felony trespassing. When jail is threatened for confronting a politician in their face for their crimes, that is a tyrannical government. Don't claim that it is only tyrannical if they would lock us up for posts on the internet. They know that American's won't take action as long as they can keep bitching on the internet.
-
Obama
To all the people denying that the US is a police state, have you been to an airport? You get sexually assaulted to prove you're not a terrorist. You get drinks purchased behind the gate tested by people that don't change gloves after patting people down and going inside the underwear. You get ordered to stop on command. Babies get diapers ripped off to prove they're not a terrorist. But people like the underwear bomber get to be escorted past security despite having no passport. Isn't a characteristic of a police state a militarized national police force? We have that, with cops being given M4A1s and APCs with LRAD devices mounted on them. Besides that, most SWAT Team officers wear masks over their faces, isn't that being secretive in their actions? The reason why people deny that the "land of the free and home of the brave" is a police state, granted not as bad as East Germany but getting there, is because the media refuses to talk about bills like HR 347, the Patriot Act and section 1021 of the NDAA. It should be added that bills like the NDAA only exist in two other countries: North Korea and China (which didn't pass their bill until after we did and you can only be held 6 months there compared to being held indefinitely here). Don't tell me those two countries are bastions of freedom. It's a scary thought to grasp that took me a while to accept, but now that I have I see more examples of why this country isn't as free as it claims to be everyday. Don't try to rebut this until you look up those bills I already mentioned. On topic, to all the Obama supporters, I hope you finally get the change you wanted this time, since it's already 4 years late of what he promised to do. To the Romney supporters, did you actually think someone who had to cheat to win the Republican nomination then excluded some of the most selective voters would win, and did you actually think he would fix the mess this country is in?
-
Working In Da Police :D
Only department I would be willing to work for is the Alaska State Troopers
-
Short police officers?
My High Schools SRO is only 5'5, but he can easily bench over 300 and intimidates all of the wanna be gangsters in my school. My best advice is to get fast and get muscle bound
-
looking for files
Anyone else think it's funny when people contradict themselves?
-
looking for files
You're still asking for links of the original files, which is against forum guidelines. This is precisely why you back up files before you edit them.
-
GTAIV 2012 10 31 21 28 11 85
-
Suggestions for a good Auxiliary Unit
Try something with ELS-H, either the impalas already suggested or something like these Lt. Caine cars: http://gtapolicemods...?do=file&id=596 http://gtapolicemods...?do=file&id=595 http://gtapolicemods...?do=file&id=582 http://gtapolicemods...?do=file&id=477 http://gtapolicemods...?do=file&id=360 http://gtapolicemods...?do=file&id=300
-
E.V.I. Release Topic
Wouldn't it be copyright infringement if you make money off of Ford's (or any car or equipment company anyways) cvpi?
-
E.V.I. Release Topic
The light bug is caused by placing a light texture over another one. I fixed this by deleting the color I wanted to replace before pasting
-
E.V.I. Release Topic
This
-
LCPD