Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

LCPDFR.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

c13

Friends of LSPDFR
  • Joined

Everything posted by c13

  1. Yes! Always wanted a cvpi with a setup like this. My only suggestion is to move the rear lights to the bottom of the window, it would be more realistic to what most PDs use.
  2. Do you mean something like the ELS siren, but with the civilians able to get out of the way? I was probably going to request this some time soon also.
  3. Those are programmed as wig-wags. Unfortunately, we can't have the AI use secondary lights.
  4. These are the best black uniforms I can find, but I'm not sure if they have gloves:http://www.gta4-mods.com/player/new-cop-content-f15659#download
  5. That would be a good idea. Until you have to shoot someone
  6. c13 commented on ROYKIRK's gallery image in GTA IV Galleries
  7. Sorry to double post, but if anyone wants it, I found it as well as a good quality female cop in this pack: http://www.gta4-mods.com/player/new-cop-content-f15659#download
  8. Unfortunately it's not, thanks for trying to help though
  9. Thanks, hope that it is in there
  10. Can someone point me in the right direction for this uniform? I've tried searching here, GPM and other modding sites, but have failed to find it. Thanks for any help in advance! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDu4M1wTGWM&feature=g-user-u
  11. c13 commented on WarDoG's gallery image in GTA IV Galleries
  12. I have no idea whether he would accept that (he may not). PS:But I do have his SCSO slicktop cvpi and I'm looking for the ECSO charger if anyone is willing to trade
  13. He used to have a 4shared with most of his mods, but he closed it down a few months ago. Many of his mods are now lost, but some people have certain cars that aren't up for download anywhere on the internet. Maybe if we made a thread with uploads of all the lost mods, it would help us out. Definitely correct with that.
  14. I think it's more along the lines of incompetent mistakes. Doesn't matter what I say, I already need to use a proxy.
  15. WHelen Liberty, CJ24 has an impala with this lightbar
  16. Use a proxy server, you can still download files and view the site, it is just much slower. I am having the same issue, and it appears to be an IP ban.
  17. You can use a photo editing software to expand/contract and place the skin on to other cars. I have done it many times myself. But because it is not your skin, you will be unable to release it without permission from the original author. To find out how, look at any of the available texture editing tutorials on GPM or LCPDFR.
  18. Its one of Eric's also known as BritishPoliceMod's cars. Check his youtube and you should find it
  19. That's EVI's improved version of the model in the downloads section. This is an older lower poly version.
  20. Sorry, don't have it. I wish I did though. I guess this can be chalked up as another lost mod like many of yakadafi's.
  21. I can't find the exact video because i'm on my ipod, but one of rextex's older videos (something like cvpi 2.7) has a 4shared link to the model in it. It's so old that it appeared in a showroom topic on GPM 1.0 and this is one of the few mods rgxlegends released.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.