Everything posted by c13
-
Blue
-
2013 Los Santos Police FPI
I was able to get the lights working by changing "sirensettings" in carvariations.meta from 2 to 1. I was able to get the lights working by changing "sirensettings" in carvariations.meta from 2 to 1.
- 112 comments
- 36 reviews
-
Pursuit Flyby
-
Yard's Models and Skins
I think I saw one photo of an unmarked 2000-2004 impala. I've always viewed the Declasse Merit as closer to an 06 model anyways
-
Russia threatens to invade North Korea
Honestly, I find the idea of Russia smacking around North Korea absolutely hilarious.
-
New Upgrades to the Interceptors bullet proof doors
Large caliber and high powered firearms are no easier to get a hold of today than 20 years ago. The effect of the North Hollywood Shootout was the drastic move towards patrol rifles. Not only has that move prevented loss of officer life, it has prevented a similar situation from occurring again. It has also allowed much more liberal policies on the use of long guns, which allows officers to pull them out from everything to a felony stop to an active shooter. Vehicles are the worst place to be trapped in a gun fight. The first step during a vehicle ambush is to either get out of the car and fight back or get out of the kill zone to a better spot before getting out. A vehicle would only offer protection on the street, if a fight moves away from the road, then the money spent on ballistic upgrades was useless. The fact is budgets are tight across the US. While nearly all agencies in the US now have patrol rifles in some degree, money would be much better spent on better outfitting them. Whether it is a rifle inside every car or the next step up, quality optics and flashlights for those rifles. Other much better uses of that money should are more officer firearms training, better equipment, teaching them how to fight around their cars and how to fight to get away from those cars. All of those options would be beneficial in situations besides a vehicle ambush. The sooner the threat is ended, the safer the officer is. Additionally, more agencies could authorize the wear/keeping of plate carriers either on person or at least in the car.
-
Added police vehicles lost audio
Look under "audionamehash" in the vehicles.meta file. It should look something like this: <audioNameHash>(model name of similar vanilla vehicle)</audioNameHash>
-
Dispatch show me on code 7 for Beard Adjustement
-
Adding vehicles into different slots.
Just change the name of the file to the one you want to replace (ie:"police2"changed to "fbi"). However, you might need to change sirensettings in "carvariations.meta" from whatever setting the vehicle you replace it has to the one it was originally meant for in order to have the lights to work properly.
-
Request NYPD Texture for Charger/Crown Vic
Just use textures from GTA 4. As long as the base model is hte same, the textures convert over.
-
Combat Animation Walk
Press left alt for the combat walk
-
(WIP) Chevrolet Tahoe slicktop (unmarked)
One thing that could be added is a weapon rack system between the front seats.
-
New Upgrades to the Interceptors bullet proof doors
Top images are showing actual clips or showing the difference between a clip and a magazine. Clips hold ammo and are either inserted into a gun and using a gun's internal spring or only hold ammo. Magazines feed ammo into a gun by being attached to a gun and relying on a spring system. Magazines are much higher capacity.
-
New Upgrades to the Interceptors bullet proof doors
14 years shooting experience, 1 year working at a gun shop, 1.5 years in the infantry, countless hours spent researching gun violence.
-
New Upgrades to the Interceptors bullet proof doors
The fact that you think its called a clip shows how uneducated you are on the subject, and shows your lack of knowledge necessary to give a valid opinion. On topic, based on a quick read of the article, it was requested by Middle East and eastern European customers, most likely because of the increased threat of Islamic extremism. Most likely, it is an optional upgrade, and US police forces will probably not go for it as most of their threats come from cheap handguns.
-
1998 Ford Crown Victoria Unmarked LAPD
-
I'm Feeling Blue And It Feels Good
-
2011 California Highway Patrol Ford Crown Victoria
Please keep this thread on the topic of Virzza's CHP CVPI.
-
[REL] Cosmo's Lenco Variation
Could you add livery support in the next version? I replaced policeinsurgent (I'm using realism dispatch enhanced) and I can't get more than one livery to work on the car. However, when I put a different model in the car, I can get multiple liveries working with only changing the vehicle. Also, a whelen liberty version would be awesome, since most bearcats have that as a lightbar.
-
Problem installing weapons
Install them in the weapons directory inside patchday8ng.
-
Arma 3 Modding?
armaholic.com Literally thousands of mods of all types for your consumption
-
[REL] Cosmo's Lenco Variation
Since the real life version seats 10-12, would it be possible to add 2-4 more seats to the back, or would it be too buggy? When I was testing Yard's Riot, I was able to get 8 in the back bug free by editing my backup.xml file for LSPDFR and having 14 respond in the vehicle.
-
What Music are you Guys Listening to?
Literally anything off this playlist: Current favorites:
-
[REL] Cosmo's Lenco Variation
Do you think you could try adding multiple seats to the back of the bearcat? Yard was able to figure out how to have 8 peds in the back of the riot by editing vehiclelayout.meta Also, more peds hanging off the side would be cool too. Maybe 4 on each side? EDIT:I can send you Yards vehicle layout file if you want to try it out.
-
Air units shooting at suspects
Are you using RDE? For me, I was able to fix this by replacing popcycle and similar files with the default ones