Yard's Models and Skins

3t6pa79.png

CURRENTLY WORKING ON:
P  E  D  S
E
D
S

(also, fuck zmod)

My downloads: http://www.lcpdfr.com/profile/3973-yard1/content/?type=downloads_file

Let me know what you think, what ideas you have, what I could improve and so on :)

Sneak peaks:

Spoiler
Edited by Yard1

Looks like Caine is making thee Fugitive, so I'll remove that option from the poll.

Exciting Stuff isn't it. I hope you could schedule in creating Templates for the Ambulance, and Fire Engine/Truck soon.

That would be great. :smile:

Issue with the Insurgent.

Copied over all relevant sections into the appropriate files, and added the vehicle files, but getting a CTD when I try to enter it.

So, ignore all that. Turns out that this is the first time using the Christmas DLC files doesn't work for an added vehicle.

However, trying to add a copy of the vehicle causes a crash during loading. No clue what's going on there.

Edited by The Loot

Issue with the Insurgent.

Copied over all relevant sections into the appropriate files, and added the vehicle files, but getting a CTD when I try to enter it.

So, ignore all that. Turns out that this is the first time using the Christmas DLC files doesn't work for an added vehicle.

However, trying to add a copy of the vehicle causes a crash during loading. No clue what's going on there.

Make sure your meta files are made correctly - I had the same issue, and redoing them from scratch helped (scratch being vanilla state off :) )

Make sure your meta files are made correctly - I had the same issue, and redoing them from scratch helped (scratch being vanilla state off :) )

Well, I had managed to add separate LSPD and LSSD versions by making sure to add the same vehicles.meta to the dlcpack and dlc_patch locations, but then I attempted to add a NOOSE version, and it crashed again. I might just skip the Insurgent for now.

So, I was wondering if somebody could help me get some cool pictures of some of my cars so i could focus on making mods and not screens :) If you are interested and can run the game on very high(ish), send me a PM - you'll get access to all my mods before public release!