Jump to content
Sam

LSPDFR 0.4 - Announcement + First Preview

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, Lordani66 said:

Really? Meh, 2 year later (almost) and the first biggest announcement is... something we already had for years with EUP (and some people lik to play with custom models anyways). I'll be waiting for more news because this mod needs many more updates, other than what was presented at this time. Other than that I see no point in updating right now LOL.

 

EUP is a fantastic mod, but it's not ideal when you need to use it or Skin Control or something like that to play as a custom character in LSPDFR.  We're bringing this all under one roof with LSPDFR - letting people play the mod with our new Character features.  And no, the only place you've had a character editor like ours "for years" is GTA Online.

 

This first preview is exactly that, a first preview.  You could go look back at the one we did for LSPDFR 0.3 with two screenshots: https://www.lcpdfr.com/forums/topic/55130-lspdfr-03-announcement-first-preview/

 

 

"All they did was add a new police car LOL"


"You tell me exactly what you want, and I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Sam said:

 

EUP is a fantastic mod, but it's not ideal when you need to use it or Skin Control or something like that to play as a custom character in LSPDFR.  We're bringing this all under one roof with LSPDFR - letting people play the mod with our new Character features.  And no, the only place you've had a character editor like ours "for years" is GTA Online.

 

This first preview is exactly that, a first preview.  You could go look back at the one we did for LSPDFR 0.3 with two screenshots: https://www.lcpdfr.com/forums/topic/55130-lspdfr-03-announcement-first-preview/

 

 

"All they did was add a new police car LOL"

110% agree. Looking forward to more screen previews and status updates. Thank-You to the entire LSPDFR Dev Team for all the free time you've put and continue to put into creating/updating a police mod for all of us to enjoy and not even charge us $$$ for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sam said:

 

EUP is a fantastic mod, but it's not ideal when you need to use it or Skin Control or something like that to play as a custom character in LSPDFR.  We're bringing this all under one roof with LSPDFR - letting people play the mod with our new Character features.  And no, the only place you've had a character editor like ours "for years" is GTA Online.

 

This first preview is exactly that, a first preview.  You could go look back at the one we did for LSPDFR 0.3 with two screenshots: https://www.lcpdfr.com/forums/topic/55130-lspdfr-03-announcement-first-preview/

 

 

"All they did was add a new police car LOL"

There better be an option for tattoos!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LukeDaus said:

There better be an option for tattoos!!!!

 

I second this.  Skin control's option to add tattoos is the only reason I use skin control for my custom character.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

possible to make configurations???? because i hate the computer in LSPDFR.. i use computer plus.. and its just one more thing that gets in the way.. BUT I LOVE THIS MOD.. not bagging it at all.. just a little configuration would be nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also would like to see more interaction in the police stations, like doing interrogations in the interrogation room and more random events that happen, etc.


Twitch streamer at Twitch, the world's leading video platform and community for gamers. https://www.twitch.tv/xandervixon

fac43fbcde9e48b8c6322839130e39ec--deus-e

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, XanderVixon said:

I also would like to see more interaction in the police stations, like doing interrogations in the interrogation room and more random events that happen, etc.

 

Do you mean you, the player, doing the interrogation, or an ambient interrogation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Kallus said:

 

Do you mean you, the player, doing the interrogation, or an ambient interrogation?

in my opinion it should be both.

Edited by NoNameSet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm really excited just for the Character Creator. I've always wanted the fully fledged Character Creator from Online in GTA SP. I hope This Character Creator will see a standalone release as well. It's mostly the only thing i actually care about. Hopefully this Character Creator get's an earlier release without the police contents :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, NoNameSet said:

in my opinion it should be both.

 

Patrol officers aren't involved in interrogations, though, only detectives.  I do like the idea, but...this is LSPDFR, not Law & Order.  I think interrogations would be taking it a step in the wrong direction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kallus said:

 

Patrol officers aren't involved in interrogations, though, only detectives.  I do like the idea, but...this is LSPDFR, not Law & Order.  I think interrogations would be taking it a step in the wrong direction.

 

LSPDFR is not restricted to playing as a patrol officer. The character selector, even in 0.3, lets you select both patrol units and special units (like NOOSE, IAA, and FIB).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cp702 said:

 

LSPDFR is not restricted to playing as a patrol officer. The character selector, even in 0.3, lets you select both patrol units and special units (like NOOSE, IAA, and FIB).

 

I know, I'm just pointing out that interrogations are done by detectives, as I guarantee people would be using patrol officers for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Kallus said:

 

I know, I'm just pointing out that interrogations are done by detectives, as I guarantee people would be using patrol officers for it.

That is the good point of LSPDFR, you can play it realistic, or play it more fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Kallus said:

 

I know, I'm just pointing out that interrogations are done by detectives, as I guarantee people would be using patrol officers for it.

 

That's up to every player if they want to play realistically. I would play it with the Detective outfit.

 

Also, ambient interrogations would be cool. You're walking through the corridor leading to the interrogation room, and then you notice someone getting interrogated dynamically xD

 

I'm seriously hyped to see what 0.4 has! :ohmy:


Twitch streamer at Twitch, the world's leading video platform and community for gamers. https://www.twitch.tv/xandervixon

fac43fbcde9e48b8c6322839130e39ec--deus-e

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i definitely like the idea. new players who want uniforms will finally be able to get them without having to worry about installing EUP and complicating their game. as a streamer, i realize we are goin to be using LSPDFR for at least the next  five years..maybe longer..until the next GTA release..which may never come..so these updates will definitely be moral boosters for us that LSPDFR will indeed be kept fresh  and gives us new things to talk about while we showcase the mod :D


Wanna Roleplay with Me? Join me at kuffsgaming.com and we'll see ya there 😄

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCERtCZWZE_HMciyLYJ2nYTg

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rywilsongaming/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/jg45042

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/rywilson513/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, RyWilson said:

i definitely like the idea. new players who want uniforms will finally be able to get them without having to worry about installing EUP and complicating their game.

I don't think that you'll be able to customise the uniform like in EUP, it's just a character creator and will probably use the Online police uniform.


Ah'm orderin' you to STAHP!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, PopSmokeDesigns said:

The ability to Grab a Suspect and Carry them to the Back Seat would be great.... Maybe even allow us to chose which back seat they sit in!

arrest manager?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...