Simple ScriptHookV script that adds various functions relating to vehicle lighting. Currently it adds 2 potential functions, idle brake lights with a blackout mode and turn signals that have controller support. More may be added in the future.
NOTE: Made an error in which .ini I included in the download so it isn't set to default bindings! Be sure to check the ini file for current bindings.
DEFAULT BINDINGS - As of v1.0.3 some of these may be changed! (Indicated by a * on this list)
- Right Bumper* - Toggle On/Off.
- DpadLeft - If Blackout mode is on, pressing this will disable it.
- Backslash(\)* - Toggle On/Off.
- J / K / L - If blackout mode is on, pressing any of these will disable it.
- X* - Turn Signal Modifier Key
- Left Bumper* - Left Turn Signal Toggle
- Right Bumper* - Right Turn Signal Toggle
- A* - Hazards Modifier Key
- Left Bumper* - Hazards Toggle
- Shift* - Turn Signal Modifier Key
- Q* - Left Turn Signal Toggle
- E* - Right Turn Signal Toggle
- Control* - Hazards Modifier Key
- Q* - Hazards Toggle
- ScriptHookV - http://www.dev-c.com/gtav/scripthookv
- Drag and drop BrakeLightsPlus.asi and BrakeLightsPlus.ini into root GTA 5 folder.
- BrakeLights: If you press the brakelights blackout key while emergency lights are on, it will still toggle brake lights. This will automatically resolve itself when you change emergency lights stage or turn them off.
- BrakeLights: Any other scripts that add the brake lights being on at idle seem to break this (As in it will have no effect and brake lights will be on). Not sure of a way around it beyond disabling the brake light function / removing the script.
- Turn Signals: If you have no controller modifier key for indicators and blackout for taillights is the same button as a turn signal, turn signal will not work.
- Turn Signals: In an ELS Enabled vehicle, if you turn on the right turn signal and your ELS blackout bind is the same as the turn signal, it will activate ELS' blackout mode.
What's New in Version 1.0.6
- Added handbrake enabling brake lights functionality (Thanks Beh443 for the suggestion!).
- Added setting to enable or disable blacking out turn signals.
Version 1.0.5 [BETA]
- Added support for analog controller buttons (Joystick directions and triggers etc).
- Added modifier key for blackout mode for brake lights in case you want the added functionality.
- Added Hazard light support.
- More code refactoring.
- Added more traditional controller binding support from ini file, can now use standard button names instead internal index values.
- Actually fixed the bug where setting the turn signal modifier key to none would still require you to hold down a button to turn it off.
NOTE FOR 1.0.5: I am still trying to find a way to work around keybinds conflicting. Doesn't seem to be anyway to disable something like the police computer so it may not be something that is fixable. Having the ability to use something like analog stick directions it gives you solutions to non-conflicting keybinds... but if you know of a way to temporarily disable the police computer feel free to contact me and we can discuss it further.