RossParkin

Craziest names in LSPDFR

I was playing LSPDFR earlier today and I got one of the funniest names I've ever had, in my entire time of playing LCPDFR and LSPDFR. 
I will attach a screenshot of it so you guys can see... 
But, this got me thinking. Is there any other crazy names, or hilarious names in the game/mod.

So, what is the craziest or funniest names you guys have come across when playing LSPDFR? 

2016-01-22_00001.jpg

Edited by RossParkin

Spoiler

0c2b213347.jpg

dcbf89e1ed.jpg

The funny thing is he looked more like Walter White.

c6385c7a60.jpg

Spoiler

41d9587906.jpg

Excuse the shit quality. I didn't have any screen capturing software running when I encountered these individuals, so I used my toaster.

1 hour ago, TheUniT said:
  Reveal hidden contents

0c2b213347.jpg

dcbf89e1ed.jpg

The funny thing is he looked more like Walter White.

c6385c7a60.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

41d9587906.jpg

Excuse the shit quality. I didn't have any screen capturing software running when I encountered these individuals, so I used my toaster.

Haha nice! Don't worry about the shit quality, with your toaster. I used my microwave. Lol. 

34 minutes ago, fatfluffycat said:

I got Chuck Norris one time, but I don't have the screenshot on my current PC.

I had that one too. :D

47 minutes ago, fatfluffycat said:

I got Chuck Norris one time, but I don't have the screenshot on my current PC.

Haha nice, I like it! 

19 hours ago, gamer516 said:

That's my boy from third watch .. man I loved that show! :thumbsup:

Oh, I've googled that name and it's actually a thing! Interesting..
I also came across these 2 guys today.

GTA SA and VC players know him. 100%.

a3b842f689.jpg

That's supposed to be him. If that's Ken Rosenberg.. damn, he changed a lot!

2b0471ab28.jpg

I also found him interesting.

e252ab4696.jpg

I don´t have a screenshot, but yesterday I arrested a guy named Herman Goering.... names like these shouldn´t be in the database imao.... :/

Didn't get a screen cap, but I've ran into a "Killmo Nigs" a few times. Funniest time was when he was black.... though I don't think names like that should really be in the database personally. Pulled over Charlie Sheen for driving like a "winner" last night, surprisingly the drugalyzer came back negative.

23 minutes ago, Darkmyre said:

Didn't get a screen cap, but I've ran into a "Killmo Nigs" a few times. Funniest time was when he was black.... though I don't think names like that should really be in the database personally. Pulled over Charlie Sheen for driving like a "winner" last night, surprisingly the drugalyzer came back negative.

The Killmo Nigs name was a mistake, Most of the names in the database was a copy from the player list from the FCRP server. That name was a troll name on the FCRP server.. it has since been removed from LSPDFR. 

I got Ben Sherman on a 'arrest warrant' call once. Ped actually looked like him too. It was freaky. Kept the thin blue line & blue wall of silence in tact and cut him loose after I called code 4. Blue falconry simply isn't my style. 

On 30.1.2016 at 2:15 AM, Andartu said:

I don´t have a screenshot, but yesterday I arrested a guy named Herman Goering.... names like these shouldn´t be in the database imao.... :/

Ah come on! We Germans have to deal with this shit every day. It's just a game! I donn't wanna hear things like, oh you can't say this or that...... Keep your moral for you!

Well i had this one:

Spoiler

56b0ddd61733b_GTA52016-02-0118-51-41.thu

Everybody who's with Death Metal knows this name. Made me a little sentimental.

On 23.1.2016 at 4:24 PM, RossParkin said:

Haha nice, I like it! 

He didn't allowed you to post the screenshot, right?

Edited by Schecter004

2 hours ago, Schecter004 said:

Ah come on! We Germans have to deal with this shit every day. It's just a game! I donn't wanna hear things like, oh you can't say this or that...... Keep your moral for you!

Nothin to do with moral. And i keep for me what i want to keep for me^^ I simply made the point that the name of a guy who was part of a mass murder regime has not earned to be here, even not in a funny state. And "we germans" do not have to deal with it every day... that would be exhausting :D

A Dick Assman, welcome. A Fucktard Dickman, welcome. A Herman Luvhismotherhard, welcome. Nice,funny...unrealistic but ok.

A Herman Goering...nope thanks :)

That's my turn :

Spoiler

2016-03-09_00001.jpg

20160328122649_1.jpg

Lowrider ?

I don't really know if I can post that here because these are not crazy names but that's ... weird :

Spoiler

20160311192223_1.jpg

20160323215010_1.jpg

A security guard and a military guy wanted?!

Weird shit bonus:

20160313213413_1.jpg

"Téléphérique" is a french word for "cable car" so did I just checked the "license plate" of the cable car?!?

PS : I've also got Leroy Jenkins several times :p

Edited by Findus