Virzza

2011 CVPI w Whelen Liberty

Hello everyone!

I just started using ZModeler 3 and I decided to design a CVPI with a Whelen Liberty. As I said I just started using ZModeler 3 so I don't know how long it will be until I release it because I want it to be a great model not a mediocre one. If you have any, questions, comment, or concerns let me know.

12/25/15 progress

Spoiler

567dcb25a7357_Screenshot(29).thumb.png.c567dcb3cd2c48_Screenshot(30).thumb.png.d567dcb5bc240e_Screenshot(31).thumb.png.c567dcb0864052_Screenshot(27).thumb.png.b

Edited by Virzza

19 minutes ago, Virzza said:

12/25/15 Progress

I scraped it and am restarting. The CVPI now will have hubcaps!

Hide contents

567e23e2032ce_Screenshot(32).thumb.png.6

AWESOME!! Cant wait to use this when it's done! 

My $0.02 since I'm from the east coast - add spotlight, two grille lights and two near the third brake light.

Looks great so far. Also if you could make the hubcaps optional that would be preferred. 

27 minutes ago, SgtSpook said:

My $0.02 since I'm from the east coast - add spotlight, two grille lights and two near the third brake light.

Looks great so far. Also if you could make the hubcaps optional that would be preferred. 

I second this, I prefer steelies over hubcaps all day. If you do the spotlight could you make it the one that is flipped up and works at night with headlight controls? That would be sweet.  Looks great so far, This and the 21TR are my favorite lightbars.

Oh man if you add hubcaps then CHP will be not possible. The Steel rims win all day in my book. Finally a Liberty, no we can emulate CHP with the right warning devices. Thanks so much! Cant wait to add a CHP skin, then find a decent flash pattern and Im in heaven.

I am still working on it. There will be a working spotlight and one flipped down. I'll release the version with steel rims first and then maybe the other version with hubcaps. I might not have more lights in the window for the first release just so I can at least get the model out. It is almost done.

12/26/15 Progress

Spoiler

567f7cc99062e_Screenshot(36).thumb.png.2567f7cee2c609_Screenshot(37).thumb.png.6567f7d10cc67d_Screenshot(38).thumb.png.5

This version has steel rims, a working spotlight, and a new police computer. If everything works as planned. Release should be tomorrow!

Edited by Virzza

1 minute ago, purplepotatoes14 said:

I smell a CHP CVPI coming eventually! Awesome work though!

I know right! Been waiting so long for a CHP crown vic with Liberty. It doesn't seem like the lightbar has any traffic advisors though.

I am going to create TWO versions, one with and one without traffic advisors if I can get them to work if everything works as planned.