Sam

What do you want to see more of in LCPDFR?

A wide-ranging vague question, what would you like to see more of in LCPDFR? It could be almost anything, shoot-outs, more 'routine' police work, car chases etc.

"You tell me exactly what you want, and I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be."

I don't know what all is possible, but it would be fun to have suspects reacting differently and not always doing the same thing during a call out. I like the idea of joining a pursuit already in progress. Regarding the current pursuits, I would like some that don't always have some nut in the passenger seat with an automatic biggrin.gif

Basically, more variation to the call-outs is never a bad thing.

In addition, I have tried a recent version of the Neo Police Pursuit mod. I enjoy LCPD-FR more, however, that one did have a couple of nice features. One being backup showing on the map as to where they are and second is the emergency lighting system they use (alternating headlights, taillights flashing)

I like what Asuna said powerful words but, maybe a feature where you can add a noose backup unit like you can call normal police backup ( ALT-B ) maybe a noose one thanks

Marchymarch

I would like to see more realistic calls like police actually get like domestic violence calls or a reckless driver call or an assualt or rape or murder things that actually happen frequently and maybe the calls could be more involved not just pressing a button until your finger hurts.

Also maybe actually arresting people it feels like im a murderer all you do is kill people and thats not what being a cop is all about

Well first and foremost I'd love to see more stability.

I'm also with the others in lines of a larger variety of random callouts to accept, one I thought up the other day in comparison to NY is random parking authority callouts (Cause you figure the parking authority staff definitely get the occasional crazy person who just does not wanna accept the tow/ticket).

I'd also love to see Traffic-flow integrated into First Response with some stability, I love the random AI emergency callouts with exception of the fact when I come across them the fire trucks/police cruisers are usually being driven by civilians who trigger a 'Car jacking' call, as the one time I came across a random fire truck with its lights going being driven by civilians, it followed up a few seconds later with several cruisers pulling it over and shooting them, lol.

Also to emphasize with some editing to Asuna's idea, how about a more realistic approach of, rather than people just running when you might pull them out of the car, the occasional car driving off as soon as you step out of vehicle and start approaching. And/or also being able to specifically call for an extra unit if a vehicle might have say, 3+ people in it, etc.

I would like a call of medical assistance like a Ambulance responding to a medical.. and you backing it up like the cops do in real life.. or you can revive the person with the ALT+M option... that would be pretty fun... or implementing a button to call a EMS unit to a scene that happen... like you call back up in other words buttons that can call a firetruck or a ambulance to a scene you just caused or made would make it more dramatic and interesting.. it also would be nice when we press these buttons the walkie talkie is spawned into our hands and looks like were using it.. that would be bad ass. I see this mod getting to great places.. you guys the developers are gonna get signed or rich some day =) very gifted if you can implement all this!

Well, there are a lot of good ideas above so I won't repeat the same things. Just a note: maybe you should make the next version compatible with patch 7 for GTA IV, because I can't play it but I really would like to act as a cop.

Well, there are a lot of good ideas above so I won't repeat the same things. Just a note: maybe you should make the next version compatible with patch 7 for GTA IV, because I can't play it but I really would like to act as a cop.

It is currently compatible from 1.0.2.0 all the way up to 1.0.7.0 you know....

It is currently compatible from 1.0.2.0 all the way up to 1.0.7.0 you know....

Well, I don't think so. LCPDFR didn't start, so I run the tool and it says that I can't start LCPDR because it doesn't support 1.0.7.0. If you want to know more, I can attach the dump file.

Well, I don't think so. LCPDFR didn't start, so I run the tool and it says that I can't start LCPDR because it doesn't support 1.0.7.0. If you want to know more, I can attach the dump file.

Don't challenge me please, I am running version 1.0.7.0 and its running, Go to discussion and watch the "HOW TO INSTALL" video, there's extra info you may find helpful too.

Do you want more proof that it runs? I can provide my scripthook.log saying game version 1.0.7.0

Don't challenge me please, I am running version 1.0.7.0 and its running, Go to discussion and watch the "HOW TO INSTALL" video, there's extra info you may find helpful too.

Do you want more proof that it runs? I can provide my scripthook.log saying game version 1.0.7.0

Oh, I don't want to challenge you, and I'm sure that it runs. I guess I'll watch the video, maybe I've done something wrong.

Oh, I don't want to challenge you, and I'm sure that it runs. I guess I'll watch the video, maybe I've done something wrong.

feel free to ask for any help

feel free to ask for any help

Yep, I solved the problem. The scripts I installed were too old for the patch or something similar. Thanks for your suggestion about the video.

Oh, and by the way...I don't know if somebody already suggested this, but I think you should add some prisoner transport missions in next version, using the stockade to take the inmates from a police station to another or to the jail. Of course, the bad guys would try to stop the truck and help their friend to evade the police.

Yep, I solved the problem. The scripts I installed were too old for the patch or something similar. Thanks for your suggestion about the video.

Oh, and by the way...I don't know if somebody already suggested this, but I think you should add some prisoner transport missions in next version, using the stockade to take the inmates from a police station to another or to the jail. Of course, the bad guys would try to stop the truck and help their friend to evade the police.

told ya there was some useful info lol You're welcome....and transport? seems boring...less you wanna spice that up with a CSI miami style shoot shit up thing

told ya there was some useful info lol You're welcome....and transport? seems boring...less you wanna spice that up with a CSI miami style shoot shit up thing

Yes, the bad guys should try to help the inmate to escape with some drive by or roadblocks or shit like this.

I would like to see calling EMS. I just have one thing to add, maybe if the person is severly injured they cant heal them persay and their partner will come over with a stretcher(those small orange ones)and strap them to it and his partner will treat the person while they go off and heal anyone else and once he is done he will come back and help him load the person on the stretcher in the ambulance and they will drive off. If someone has been mutilated by explosions or severe gunshot wounds maybe they have a small chance of bringing them back and if they do then they do the stretcher thing.

Just a thought.

Yes, the bad guys should try to help the inmate to escape with some drive by or roadblocks or shit like this.

lawls you sneaky bastard! lol! you changed your avatar to be caine!

thats not bad if we add it to where it says "get out the car", "you can go" add that in with it put a marker at the back sorted

It actually would be cool if you could choose the LCPD helicopter when going on duty, and maybe responding to some calls (idk what kind of calls you can respond with a helicopter..)