Ash992478

Funniest LCPDFR Video ever!

This video should be made compulsory for all LCPDFR videos lol

Made by Brandon Moore NOT ME! All credits go to him NOT ME!

Edited by banditsvcops

I just died. Please make more of these Brandon :D

(thank you OP for showing us this btw)

Awesome video, That's one of the most enternment video I seen in a long time

I am seriously the only person on LCPDFR who did not find this even a tad bit funny? Or is it only the 12 year olds that are taking the time to respond?

I am seriously the only person on LCPDFR who did not find this even a tad bit funny? Or is it only the 12 year olds that are taking the time to respond?

Watch out,, you have a different opinion than everyone else. You're most likely going to be rained upon with hate comments from these 12 year old posters that consist of horribly formatted sentences saying, "yeah ur wrong this video is best".

I do agree, this video was not very entertaining. On top of that, watching as everyone posts one-liner responses trying to sound cool was more entertaining than the actual video.

Watch out,, you have a different opinion than everyone else. You're most likely going to be rained upon with hate comments from these 12 year old posters that consist of horribly formatted sentences saying, "yeah ur wrong this video is best".

I do agree, this video was not very entertaining. On top of that, watching as everyone posts one-liner responses trying to sound cool was more entertaining than the actual video.

I knew that when posting, I just wanted to make sure there was at least 1 person left that was sane.

Thank you for restoring my faith in the LCPDFR Community.

The only people that are going to rain upon you guys are the people who think everyone has to have the same opinion as them not 12 year olds 

Edited by gamerdanger99

Yes, I also agree. I will admit, I did get a few laughs but it was pretty twisted if you ask me.