Sam

The road ahead: 2013 and beyond (LCPDFR, ELS.Net and more)

is that the name of ELS v7 (els dot net)

No ELS.NET is something Sam is working that gives the people that use the GTA standed police a ELS like lighting control 

if your replying to me Please @0taku or Quote me so I get a notification 

Well said! :) And the best of luck to the great team of LCPDFR!  Always a pleasure to visit this website! Always people online here with the same interests! You have revived Grand Theft Auto 4 to its fullest! GTAV Gonna come, and be awesome. But in my opinion - a Grand Theft Auto, without the abilities that LCPDFR and the other mods on this website offers ... well.  Thats not a real Grand Theft Auto for me anymore :)

So lets hope that Rockstar does not kill the future by closing the game down, so that there can be no LCPDFR for GTAV- because if this goes GTAV ... well.. its gonna be awesome! Thats how it is! :)

Respect to you all!

Well said! :) And the best of luck to the great team of LCPDFR!  Always a pleasure to visit this website! Always people online here with the same interests! You have revived Grand Theft Auto 4 to its fullest! GTAV Gonna come, and be awesome. But in my opinion - a Grand Theft Auto, without the abilities that LCPDFR and the other mods on this website offers ... well.  Thats not a real Grand Theft Auto for me anymore :)

So lets hope that Rockstar does not kill the future by closing the game down, so that there can be no LCPDFR for GTAV- because if this goes GTAV ... well.. its gonna be awesome! Thats how it is! :)

Respect to you all!

I'll second that.

Wouldn't a GTAV version of LCPDFR be actually called LSPDFR (Los Santos Police Department: First Response).

Cheers. :smile:

Been a hell of a ride so far, looking forward to seeing where it all goes from here on out.

Keep up the work you guys are all doing, glad to see the mod scene for GTA4 being picked right back up again, really pleased, I might even have to play some when v7 hits the site.

Again cheers everyone, not just the developers but the actual community for making the mod as big as it is, can only go up or down from here, here's hoping it's up.

Regards,

Aussie.

Sam, I would like to say thank-you and good job on current and future projects. I understand that a large majority of individuals on the site and LCPD:FR are role players with an interest in law enforcement. I personally have a love for LCPD:FR yet i am currently working in the field of law enforcement as a Police Officer in the state of Michigan. I would like to extend my expertise of police work to you and help you out where necessary whether it be clearing up protocol or assisting with helping you form dispatch-able calls. If you would like to allow me to help you please DM me. 

Again good job so far! I cant wait for V. 1.0

No, they're gonna be 2 different ones. ELS v7 is continuing the other ELS, with more improvements. ELS.net is entirely different, I don't think it will be using the extras system but instead a new system Sam is developing :)

Thanks ;)

No ELS.NET is something Sam is working that gives the people that use the GTA standed police a ELS like lighting control 

cool

[img]http://i.imgur.com/JID5p.gif[/img]

Actually i have a suggestion. There should be a way to disable or deny ai officers from joining a pursuit. I start to rage pretty hard when im being hit by ai who dont know how to drive or being cut off on a corner, t-boned, PIT'ed, rammed, hit while getting out of my car, shooting the surrendering suspect, and the list goes on and on.....

Actually i have a suggestion. There should be a way to disable or deny ai officers from joining a pursuit. I start to rage pretty hard when im being hit by ai who dont know how to drive or being cut off on a corner, t-boned, PIT'ed, rammed, hit while getting out of my car, shooting the surrendering suspect, and the list goes on and on.....

I believe one of the new pursuit options will stop other cops from joining in unless you use the F-key backups.

This happens because gta has too many cops.

you can edit their numbers. Right now i need to call for backup as in most zones ive set them to 1 car and 0 ped npc. default is ~12 times that (6 cars 6 peds)

[img]http://www.lcpdfr.com/cops/forum/crimestats/user/44082/sig.jpg[/img] Stats reset june. hardcore mode active.

This happens because gta has too many cops.

you can edit their numbers. Right now i need to call for backup as in most zones ive set them to 1 car and 0 ped npc. default is ~12 times that (6 cars 6 peds)

Did you modify the popcycle.dat or is it a setting in the FirstResponse.ini?

Cheers

yep popcycle. there are a few out there that have already been adjusted for traffic and peds based on time of day which i highly recommend even if you dont edit anything. i built on that to get my cops and a few other details right. now i am happy!

Edited by sgtdonuts

[img]http://www.lcpdfr.com/cops/forum/crimestats/user/44082/sig.jpg[/img] Stats reset june. hardcore mode active.

Wow Sam that all sounds so amazing and am really looking forward to it all :-)

What the team have done towards gta is nothing short of a god send.

Gta IV has been changed for the better since LCPDFR got released.

Also with a lot of add on scripts like Bravehearts policing script and the absolutely amazing police helper script from the outstanding Abraxas is truly a miracle.

You have all kept me so interested in gta and i am forever grateful.

I guess what im trying to say is THANK YOU ALL for all the amazing work that's been provided to us all :-)

Also i know you said in the future, but is there an ETA for the new LCPDFR? Sorry to ask x

[size=4][color=rgb(255,0,0)][font='times new roman']Arrest, search trunk, use lcpdfr computer database etc with controller go to[/font][/color][/size][size=4][color=rgb(0,128,0)][font='times new roman'] [url="http://www.gta4-mods.com/script/simulate-key-press-for-controllers-v101-beta-f20283"]http://www.gta4-mods.com/script/simulate-key-press-for-controllers-v101-beta-f20283[/url][/font][/color][/size] [size=4][font='times new roman'][color=rgb(255,0,0)]You can follow a topic on this by visiting :- [url="http://www.lcpdfr.com/topic/15732-now-search-trunk-arrest-people-with-controller-support/"]http://www.lcpdfr.com/topic/15732-now-search-trunk-arrest-people-with-controller-support/[/url][/color][/font][/size] [size=4][font='times new roman'][color=rgb(255,0,0)][url="http://www.lcpdfr.com/topic/15732-now-search-trunk-arrest-people-with-controller-support/"][size=4][color=rgb(0,128,0)][font='times new roman']If[/font][/color][/size][/url][/color][/font][/size][size=4][color=rgb(0,128,0)][font='times new roman'] i have helped in anyway please click the respect box.... and Thank you :o)[/font][/color][/size]

I cannot wait for these new features! When I first started playing around with this mod...I was hooked and have been ever since. These new additions/fixes will just make this great mod better!

Now this is over excitement speaking but do you have a more detailed estimate of when we can all expect this great new update?

Edited by TheMebster

I just want to say. Congratulations to everyone, the members, the developers, the moders, the community and everyone else who has made this mod the best it can be and I am very much looking forward to the future with everything that is happening. I have immensely enjoyed this mod and the community so thank you for all your support and for making this the best mod/site ever.

Yours sincerely, 

PD-Freak 

Sam that is great news! What is more amazing is your writing skills! lol :P

My Mods: [color=#b22222]Speed Radar Script[/color][color=#b22222],[/color] [color=#daa520]POE[/color][color=#daa520], [/color][color=#0000ff]LicenseAnalyzer[/color]

4A02 at Mounties Gaming, Avid Modder / Script Writer, Problem Solver, and an awesome person :)

Sweeeeeet :D Cant freaking wait to make videos of this :) About to finish Season 1 of LCPDFR on my channel and It would be amazing if I could have Season 2 be in 1.0 :D I might even talk to my boss in machiima about getting it on there :)

Amazing!!! I look forward to all of these wonderful things to come.

I am wondering. Is there any chance that the arrest system (or one like it) from 0.91 will be making a come back?

The ability to seat your suspect in your car while conducting an investigation, and then to be able choose whether or not to release them with a summons, or a warning, just adds so much RP value. It's probably the only feature from the earlier versions that I really miss.

Whoa! This is amazing news! I can't wait for what the next few months have in store, and I am so glad that you guys are putting in this hard work! Just a question, when do you think we'll get our first peak at ELS.Net in action (i.e. a video or album)?