Sign in to follow this  
Bojan

You MUST download this mod...

I just found this AMAZING mod a few hours ago and I just cannot get enough of it. If you have ever wanted to add a country side or offroad area to GTA, this is definitely the mod for you...

http://www.gta4-mods.com/misc/clockwork-mount-beta1-f18665

The map is HUGE and it comes with a path file that allows cars to drive on the custom roads. I'd say that stretched out, the road is probably as long as all of the Manhattan island in game. The unpaved roads are even longer though!

The scenery is really nice too, Loads of natural features really makes you feel that you're in a densely wooded area... As well, the map doesn't affect performance, as my FPS stays the same throughout.

I strongly recommend creating a backup of your GTA folder in case you want to remove the map later on, or have two files like I do - one for GTA w/ the map and one without.

I'm sorry if I'm breaking any forum rules linking to another mod showcase, but I feel this is really worth it.

Have fun!

I've gotten into a few pursuits on it, my only complaint is that the AI will fly off the sides of cliffs. They should add guard rails

I've gotten into a few pursuits on it, my only complaint is that the AI will fly off the sides of cliffs. They should add guard rails

That sounds hilarious

That sounds hilarious

It is. One time a bus I wasn't even chasing flew off the side and blew up, it took me a minute to get down to it and it was already gone.

We #DAMBAJ have been playing on it for the last several days. If you disable the extra tree LODs you will not have a frame-rape situation. FYI

How do I get the paths in EFLC? I know EFLC has some extra paths that IV doesn't; is there a way to merge them?

If both parties have the mod I'm assuming it would. That's how most mods work...if you have the same mods it will work better.

This map is pretty cool, using it since Mankinofaman demoed it in his last youtube video.

It is. One time a bus I wasn't even chasing flew off the side and blew up, it took me a minute to get down to it and it was already gone.

Something similar happened to me, that time with a patrol car:

sinnombrethumb.jpg

I think it crashed with a tree, downslope.

If both parties have the mod I'm assuming it would. That's how most mods work...if you have the same mods it will work better.

I wish that were true, but its not.

I tried setting up / joining a multiplayer game with another player who had also installed the WTC mod, but the game just got stuck on an infinite loop.

Put the paths.img to TBoGT/pc/data/cdimages
Doesn't that mess with the BOGT-specific paths, though? I know that BOGT uses different paths than IV.

Doesn't that mess with the BOGT-specific paths, though? I know that BOGT uses different paths than IV.

No.. If you want to have traffic in Clockwork Mount you need to put it there... :)

I have to say simply amazing! And yes it works with the Snow mod also, freakin epic, aripearlman, if your running TBOGT make sure you put the paths file in the TBOGT pc ect tells you in the readme, hope that helps, and I was still running 55 56 FPS like I normally do!!!

I have to say simply amazing! And yes it works with the Snow mod also, freakin epic, aripearlman, if your running TBOGT make sure you put the paths file in the TBOGT pc ect tells you in the readme, hope that helps, and I was still running 55 56 FPS like I normally do!!!

i have regular gta

= To create traffic on the roads of Clockwork Mount

Replace the paths.img to Grand Theft Auto IVpcdatacdimages
* Make a backup of your Paths.img or use the .bak if you forgot to restore. *

Question is:

Clockwork Mount or Ghost Peak??

Clockwork Mountain.