The newest addition to the CHP fleet, now also available for GTA V.
The front and rear of the lightbar can be controlled independently
And a whole bunch of small details most of you will never notice
That should be it.
What's New in Version 1.1
- fixed dirt mapping
- Original vehicle model is 2015 Dodge Charger from Forza, edited into the 2018 Dodge Charger Pursuit by Matt with parts from FH3 and Gamemodels
- Seats, center mirror, shifter and dash edits modeled and done by Kane104 - commissioned by Ranger Rick
- Major help from EVI for digital dial information and help to get the dials working and his patience to help me
- Rear bumper diffuser modeled by Patrol 31 Normal edits by Steinberg
- AWD/Charger badge modeled by iansonwheels Converted to V by Matt
- AWD Steelies/Hubcap modeled by iansonwheels Converted to V by Matt
- Big thanks to Cj24 for beta testing the model and help with spec maps and normal maps and his overall knowledge of gta materials
- Interior dial textures made by NeonLazer
- Interior button textures made by Slendis
- Rims from Gamemodels.ru Centercap edited by Matt
- Dome Light modeled by Matt
- A big thanks to Cj24, Kane104, EVI, Patrol 31, Steinberg , Desmond , NeOnLaZeR, Izick, Rekram, HDgamerzPC, and a big thanks to Ranger Rick who bought 3D parts so that i wouldn't give up on this project and bought me a Zmodeler license so that i can keep working on this project Thank you Rick.
- Thank you to everyone who supported me and the project...
- Another big thanks to iansonwheels who had the time to make the AWD steelies and AWD package stuff....
Guns made by an unknown person
Whelen Liberty made by EVI edited by Sgt.Kanyo
Multiple parts and textures from GTA 4 and 5 made by Rockstar Games
Whelen Avenger scratch made and texuterd by 0taku
Special thanks to AngeloCosma and c0ff33man
Iforce, Dashcam, Antennas, Pushbar, Gun Rack, Skins, and a few other parts made by Sentinel55