Abraxas

vdH PoliceHelper 1.2.0 beta

Very impressive work! I may have to take a break from modeling to try this out when it releases.....

Man i can't wait for the release! This kind of things restore my faith in humanity!! Well, i mean in gta LOL.

Let me say, you've made a great job there, best of the mods i've ever seen since LCPDFR. Keep it up, and please, release this before i die!!!

Hey dude sorry if i'm posting like a spammer, but if you're having missing textures, take a look on the thread i made about it. Maybe that can help you a lot, oh and i love watching your videos haha

Awesome, I love the integration of the Tow Service, will you also integrate the coroner mod once that's done? I love the idea of saving keys :D

logo.png GMC Founder
Check out our Public Computer Database | Try out my Script's
Members should not be afraid of their community, community's should be afraid of their members.

Thank you for all kind words. I'll hope you will still like it after release ;)

How well does it integrate with LCPD:FR?

To be honest without LCPDFR it's useless. I've done as much as I could to make it work well witk LCPD:FR, so for example when thief gets in the car then LCPD:FR takes control. You still can shutdown the car and lock doors but whole pullover, pursuit, backup etc is managed by LCPD:FR :)

Awesome, I love the integration of the Tow Service, will you also integrate the coroner mod once that's done? I love the idea of saving keys :D

It will be integrated just like Towing Services. So it will be separate mod for those who don't want to use PoliceHelper but when you will have both installed you may turn on keybinding for Coroner mod as you'll be able to call for it in device. Forgot to put a screen of main menu. I'll add that soon :)

My god, serious hard on right now, don't give a rats who thinks that's inappropriate, the truth is never inappropriate. Looking forward to it mate.

Aussie.

Guest bnutter183

This looks extremely epic. I cannot wait!

The strobe effect is a mod created by Kit, been using it for some time now.

Mod:

In action...

Also, Abraxas is a great guy, for taking his time on creating/including the super-sampling support in this mod. Loving the mod... very entertaining when using the bait car mod.

Edited by Nutt

For me, being a former LEO, checking the ID of a suspicious subject on the street is paramount. Once they have checked out, you then have the option of arresting them, holding them or citing them.. That is awesome!

Cannot wait for this release!

The bait car is very awesome. But by the time I'd placed it I had a world event pursuit (LCPDFR RC3) come flying down the street.

Luckily, I just had to shift slightly in the suspect's direction and he swerved into a wall, allowing me to continue watching the bat car.

Processor: Intel i5-6600 @ 3.30GHz 

GPU: MSI ARMOR GeForce GTX 1080 OC

Ram: 16GB Skylake