H145

[WIP] Law Enforcement Service Weapons

Firearems commonly used by Law Enforcement for LSPDFR  

332 members have voted

1. 1. Which handgun more or less commonly used by law enforcement would you like to see in Grand Theft Auto V?

• A handgun made by Glock, full-size or compact, for example: G17, G19, G34 or G23.
    • A handgun made by Smith&Wesson, full-size, for example: M&P.
    • A handgun made by CZ, full-size or compact, for example: CZ 75 SP-01 Phantom or CZ P-07.
    • A handgun made by Heckler&Koch, full-size or compact, for example: SFP9 or USP Compact.
    • A handgun made by SIG Sauer, full-size or compact, for example: P320 Fullsize/Compact or P226).
    • A handgun mady by Beretta, full-size, for example: APX.
    • A handgun mady by Ruger.

LSPDFR 0.4 is coming, with amazing options for more customization: "[...] because we've also included support for each Agency (and for each different type of officer within that agency) to have their own inventories too - this handles verything relating to weapons, including attachments, and also supports the MK2 weapons added in recent GTA Online updates, like pistols with hollow-point ammunition."

Therefore, I'm on the hunt for high quality 3D handgun models, which will be brought to life by Jridah, and I decided to ask the community what models I should look for.

I am planning on uploading these handguns to lcpdfr.com in one package, which will contain a large variety of law enforcement service firearms. They will be added one by one over the time.

Donations to Jridah are always welcome, high quality models are expensive and it also requires lots of work to implement them in the game.

Let me know what you think!

Grand Theft Auto V Screenshot 2018.04.04 - 16.10.03.32.png

Grand Theft Auto V Screenshot 2018.04.04 - 16.03.30.57.png

FE.png

Edited by H145

Voted 2, would love one of these bad boys.

400px-S&W4506.jpg

derp.png

4-DAVID-20 

I'm quite amazed so many people want Glocks...we have a bazillion out already, how could we need more? I chose HK, Sig Sauer and Beretta because I feel there is a lack of weaponry from those three, even on other modding websites.

1 minute ago, Chappie said:

M&P 40, and a M&P 9 would be sick. My favorite service pistols.

I'd be willing to chip in or fully pay for a 3D Model of your choice to get me this pistol @H145. PM me if you need that!

M&P Series are some of my favorite handguns for LE. Also, please please please make some nice flashlight models! Love ya for this kind of work, we definitely need more LE guns, always been a fan of your work.

4 hours ago, TaylorSwift said:

I'd be willing to chip in or fully pay for a 3D Model of your choice to get me this pistol @H145. PM me if you need that!

M&P Series are some of my favorite handguns for LE. Also, please please please make some nice flashlight models! Love ya for this kind of work, we definitely need more LE guns, always been a fan of your work.

That would indeed help a lot, as these models are quite expensive. So far, I've only found one M&P 3D model. As you sure can imagine, Glocks are far more popular on these sites, there's a ton of models. Many other handguns are way harder to find. It maybe would also be possible to rip a M&P model from another game, but I don't know any game that has one in it.

4 hours ago, TaylorSwift said:

Love ya for this kind of work, we definitely need more LE guns, always been a fan of your work.

Well, its mostly Jridah's work (besides some texture adjustments) and expensive models, both paid for by me ;) 

If only a few persons are willing to pay a small amount of money for their favorite 3D model, the Service Weapons pack will feature a larger variety of guns much faster. The problem with 3D Models is, you never know what you really get, sometimes they don't look good in the game while the model itself is high quality. 

On 5.4.2018 at 5:45 AM, GTALawEnforcer said:

Voted 2, would love one of these bad boys.

400px-S&W4506.jpg

Do you own one of these? And do you by any chance own  a 3D scanner too? :tongue:

If you know a game that has this one in it or if you found a 3D model somewhere, let me know. But I didn't manage to find one so far^^

EDIT: Found one. But the quality isn't very good. It's cheap though.

Right now, I am looking at models from these handguns (besides Glocks^^): 

- HK USP

- S&W Sigma 9F

- S&W M&P Shield 9

- Ruger SR9

- H&K P7 (not very common, but I like it^^ )

- S&W M&P .45

These look very promising, question is if they really are that good.

Thing is, I only bought one model from the website these are on so far, and I didn't get exactly what I bought. It wasn't even game-ready, and I would've had to pay extra for that service, without being told that before the purchase. They changed their website design now, so I will know what I buy (hopefully^^).

From another website:

- Beretta APX

- Walther P99

Edited by H145

On 11.4.2018 at 2:42 AM, WHSD said:

Have you thought about the FN Five SeveN?

Yes I have, I have found two more or less expensive 3D models, they are bicolored (I do prefer the black ones). But handguns that are more common will be included first. Maybe if Jridah gets his hands on one  in a different way and gives me permission to include it in this pack, you will see one in the near future.

On 6.4.2018 at 10:07 AM, TaylorSwift said:

Also, please please please make some nice flashlight models!

Thanks for the idea. Some 3D models do come with a flashlight, if they look good they will be included in the pack. Maybe I will buy seperate models during sale, but handguns come first.

I purchased my duty weapon when I was a LEO, I have a Glock 23 and I love the shit out of it.  Trusted my life with it and still do to this day

On 14.4.2018 at 4:46 AM, TheMonotoneScone said:

I'd like to see a nice hq glock for the pistol without breaking animations

As far as I know  another glock for the pistol slot is in the making, but as I haven't purchased the model myself I do not know if it will be HQ. If it is, it will be included in this pack. Until then, you can use that Glock, it will be updated as soon as I figure out how to make a better looking texture for it.

@TheMonotoneScone The new glock is here ;)

Edited by H145

Heyho, love your mod so far. Nevertheless, I would love to see a Heckler & Koch P30, as it´s the "base-model" for the combatpistol and LOOOOOONG overdue :D. Just a request, maybe you could add that to your to-do list :D Love the mod!

I´m a big LSPDFR as well as police car fan from Bavaria Germany (where all the beer comes from ;D). I especially like California and NYPD police. Thx for all of your great work :D

On 2018-04-05 at 2:05 PM, theninja35 said:

I'm quite amazed so many people want Glocks...we have a bazillion out already, how could we need more? I chose HK, Sig Sauer and Beretta because I feel there is a lack of weaponry from those three, even on other modding websites.

Some of them have weird attachments. Such as on some magazines. Some of them have texture issues. And some of them are not correct. This one that I have seen in H145's pictures looks pretty damn nice. I'm a glock lover.

This entire pack is amazing. I can't wait to see what else you will input into it H145. Keep up the great work!

34 minutes ago, YourFriendlyKraken said:

Some of them have weird attachments. Such as on some magazines. Some of them have texture issues. And some of them are not correct. This one that I have seen in H145's pictures looks pretty damn nice. I'm a glock lover.

This entire pack is amazing. I can't wait to see what else you will input into it H145. Keep up the great work!

Thanks ;)

Well, as soon as I find some high quality 3D models (I have already an eye on some nice ones)  I will buy them during sale, and Jridah will convert them to GTA. Until then, stay patient, sometimes Jridah is able to convert a handgun for free from another game, and allows me to include it in the package :)

While it isn't necessarily handguns, it is fairly LE weapons related. Do you think you could talk to Jridah about making an M4 or an HK416 fully compatible with the MKII weapons, with some common law enforcement attachments?

I would like to have an M4 with different optics to add variety to agencies when the next LSPDFR comes out.

Sticks and stones may break bones, but 5.56 fragments on impact.

Alright, so I have some suggestions based on my states odd choices of firearm selection. It would be interesting to see any of these models though.

• FN Herstal FNS 40 (Long Slide), chambered in .40 S&W
  • Sig Sauer P226, chambered in .40 S&W
  • Sig Sauer P229, chambered in .40 S&W
  • Glock 21, chambered in 45 ACP

Edited by PristineAccuracy

On 4/5/2018 at 7:05 PM, theninja35 said:

LOVE IT! Glad we share views 🙂