I don't know anything about it, but usually a new version is released fairly quickly. I hope there's a way to revert my game version, otherwise me and the other people who don't have backups are screwed. 

Since I'm prohibited from speaking about this in the protest forum, I know how to still be able to use lspdfr. If you're interested, message me. Assuming this doesn't get deleted as well. Just trying to help people.

On 18/06/2017 at 11:18 AM, Trance84 said:

Well...the link to the ScripthookV download page now resets to the main page -> Link

Is it only on my end?

No. It has done that for me for a while now. However I am getting antsy. Hopefully its updated soon. 

I am always open for suggestions and if enough resource images can be found, you can very well see it in your game. 

I am always accepting donations of any size. Thanks everyone for your support and suggestions.

FIGHT FOR OPENIV, VIVA LA RESISTAMCE!

mybannersmall.png

5 hours ago, harrison90 said:

No. It has done that for me for a while now. However I am getting antsy. Hopefully its updated soon. 

On 6/18/2017 at 7:18 PM, Trance84 said:

Well...the link to the ScripthookV download page now resets to the main page -> Link

Is it only on my end?

Not for me, just waiting for an update. Can't be too long now :D

Guys i know how to play LSPDFR with plugins etc. without newest Scripthook. I have previous versions of GTA and RPH. Should I make a video how to do it?

If you would that would be awesome...Scripthook being outdated is killing me now....or if not please PM me if that is possible...feeling lost

32 minutes ago, DaYLi31 said:

Guys i know how to play LSPDFR with plugins etc. without newest Scripthook. I have previous versions of GTA and RPH. Should I make a video how to do it?

LSPDFR doesn't use ScriptHook. That's why it works.

76561198097811776.png

"This represents imminent danger, for sure."

So I'm confused...I know this isn't the place probably, but I though SH was needed to load some plugins here if we choose to load them....Granted, we could disable those plugins I guess?

3 minutes ago, DaYLi31 said:

I mean sure, LSPDFR works without ScritpHook but u can't play with plugins (ELS etc.) I'm going to make a video how to do it, I'll share it when I upload it.

That would be awesome, as long as I guess it's not violating anything here. Don't see why it would be. I mean, I saw a certain someone we all love just posted a youtube video today solo in LSPDFR using tons of plugins, maybe he's using a non-updated version of GTA, RAGE, and Script...

19 minutes ago, Hootman said:

That would be awesome, as long as I guess it's not violating anything here. Don't see why it would be. I mean, I saw a certain someone we all love just posted a youtube video today solo in LSPDFR using tons of plugins, maybe he's using a non-updated version of GTA, RAGE, and Script...

Nothing that uses RageHook or LSPDFR's API uses ScriptHook. Scripts like ELS do use ScriptHook.

76561198097811776.png

"This represents imminent danger, for sure."

12 minutes ago, Lundy said:

Nothing that uses RageHook or LSPDFR's API uses ScriptHook. Scripts like ELS do use ScriptHook.

So I'm thinking take scripthook out and see what works/loads? I don't use ELS

Edited by Hootman

3 minutes ago, Lundy said:

Go for it. Anything in your scripts folder won't load.

By scripts you mean plugins? forgive me I'm a bit stupid...api's I get, but are /plugins going to work...

11 minutes ago, Hootman said:

By scripts you mean plugins? forgive me I'm a bit stupid...api's I get, but are /plugins going to work...

Yes your plugins won't work (callouts, els, etc.) The only thing working will be LSPDFR plugin.

Edited by DaYLi31

14 minutes ago, DaYLi31 said:

Yes your plugins won't work (callouts, els, etc.) The only thing working will be LSPDFR plugin.

K. Kinda get that. Depending on how/if scripthook gets updated, while I like the LSPDFR, without plugins, kinda sad for me....better than nothing in the end...just hate stepping backwards....I noticed that JF just posted a youtube with tons of mods. Guess maybe he's blocked update and running old?

2 minutes ago, Hootman said:

K. Kinda get that. Depending on how/if scripthook gets updated, while I like the LSPDFR, without plugins, kinda sad for me....better than nothing in the end...just hate stepping backwards....I noticed that JF just posted a youtube with tons of mods. Guess maybe he's blocked update and running old?

Dude I'm uploading to YouTube a video that shows how to revert your game and RPH to a previous patch. Give me a few minutes

There you go guys, enjoy playing!